ECT A difference between right and wrong

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
There is a difference between right and wrong.

When Adam and Eve disobeyed, they received the knowledge of good and evil. This was not a good thing. That is, evil could then be known.

Now we have to choose between right and wrong. The issue is that many don't know the difference. But there is one.

What is it?

OCTOBER23

===============================

YOU FINALLY REALIZED THAT DID YOU ?
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Does Untillectual keep tabernacles like JESUS did ?

Does Untillectual keep the Saturday Sabbath like JESUS said to do ?

Does Untillectual keep Pentecost / feast of weeks

like JESUS the Lord God of the Old Testament said to do ?

Does Untillectual keep the passover as JESUS did ?

Does Untillectual keep the Foot Washing like JESUS said to do ?

John 6:53 Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you,

Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you.

54 Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life;

and I will raise him up at the last day.

-------------------------------------------------------
James 1:25 But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth therein,

he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed.

Last edited:

heir

TOL Subscriber

When Adam and Eve disobeyed, they received the knowledge of good and evil. This was not a good thing. That is, evil could then be known.

Now we have to choose between right and wrong. The issue is that many don't know the difference. But there is one.
Or what?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Or you haven't made that decision?

It speaks to the depravity of man, or that man in his flesh struggles against God's Law.

Do you believe there is a difference between right and wrong? Because you already know there is good and evil.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Or you haven't made that decision?

It speaks to the depravity of man, or that man in his flesh struggles against God's Law.
I'm dead to the law by the Body of Christ.

Romans 7:1 Know ye not, brethren, (for I speak to them that know the law,) how that the law hath dominion over a man as long as he liveth?

Romans 7:2 For the woman which hath an husband is bound by the law to her husband so long as he liveth; but if the husband be dead, she is loosed from the law of her husband.

Romans 7:3 So then if, while her husband liveth, she be married to another man, she shall be called an adulteress: but if her husband be dead, she is free from that law; so that she is no adulteress, though she be married to another man.

Romans 7:4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.

Romans 7:5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.

Romans 7:6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.

OCTOBER23

HEIR said,

---------------------------------------------
So, is HEIR a ZOMBIE with a beautiful body ?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned

Romans 7:1 Know ye not, brethren, (for I speak to them that know the law,) how that the law hath dominion over a man as long as he liveth?

Romans 7:2 For the woman which hath an husband is bound by the law to her husband so long as he liveth; but if the husband be dead, she is loosed from the law of her husband.

Romans 7:3 So then if, while her husband liveth, she be married to another man, she shall be called an adulteress: but if her husband be dead, she is free from that law; so that she is no adulteress, though she be married to another man.

Romans 7:4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.

Romans 7:5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.

Romans 7:6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
The struggle I speak of is in Romans 7 and 8.

If you are dead to the law that does not mean there is no difference between right and wrong.

heir

TOL Subscriber
The struggle I speak of is in Romans 7 and 8.

If you are dead to the law that does not mean there is no difference between right and wrong.
Jacob is always after the flesh.

Romans 7:25 I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin.

Romans 8:3 For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:

Romans 8:4 That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

Romans 8:5 For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit.

Romans 8:6 For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.

Romans 8:7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.

Romans 8:8 So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.

Romans 8:9 But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Jacob is always after the flesh.

Romans 7:25 I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin.

Romans 8:3 For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:

Romans 8:4 That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

Romans 8:5 For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit.

Romans 8:6 For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.

Romans 8:7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.

Romans 8:8 So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.

Romans 8:9 But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.
If you have died to the law that means you are dead to sin and alive to God in Christ Jesus. It means the requirement of the law is fulfilled in you (those) who walk by the Spirit rather than the flesh.

0scar

If you have died to the law that means you are dead to sin and alive to God in Christ Jesus. It means the requirement of the law is fulfilled in you (those) who walk by the Spirit rather than the flesh.

I thot you believe that Law = Love

resodko

BANNED
Banned

What is it?

:think: how did adam and eve know that disobeying was wrong?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I thot you believe that Law = Love
I do. The Law contains commands that are about love of God and love of our neighbor. In this way we can say that the Law is about love. It was also given in love... but that was not my point though I don't know if you have thought of it.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned

Does Untillectual keep Pentecost / feast of weeks

like JESUS the Lord God of the Old Testament said to do ?

Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you.

James 1:25 But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth therein,

he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed.
I apologize to the viewers, I did not realize you edited your post, adding more content. My next post should be my answers to your questions, the best I can. But I have no idea what you are talking about by mentioning some dark side of some sort.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I do keep the feast of tabernacles, meaning I observe it.
Not Saturday. Instead the 7th day of the week. For those who don't yet observe it makes since to explain that this day begins on Friday (for those who don't know... the 7th day actually begins with sundown or sunset), but it is neither Friday nor Saturday.
Does Untillectual keep Pentecost / feast of weeks like JESUS the Lord God of the Old Testament said to do ?
I made an effort to observe Shavuot this year.
I did. The feast of unleavened bread begins with Passover.
Do you have a Bible verse for this?

We must do or obey God's commands, rather than only hear them and neglect to do anything about them. God's word, His commands, are for us and therefore they apply or should apply to us (they have application to our lives today, regardless of if (whether or not) you live under the Law or observe God's commands found in the Law).

PureX

What is it?
As I understand the story, they did not receive the knowledge of good and evil. They only presumed it unto themselves so they could imagine themselves to be God's equals, and to live forever. And through this deceit, they separated themselves from both God and Eden, as they then presumed to themselves the right to pass judgment on both, according to their false "knowledge" of good and evil, which is in reality just selfishness masquerading as wisdom.

Playing 'demigod' was man's original sin. And it still is.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
As I understand the story, they did not receive the knowledge of good and evil. They only presumed it unto themselves so they could imagine themselves to be God's equals, and to live forever. And through this deceit, they separated themselves from both God and Eden, as they then presumed to themselves the right to pass judgment on both, according to their false "knowledge" of good and evil, which is in reality just selfishness idealized.

Playing 'demigod' was man's original sin. And it still is.
They sinned, and sin is evil... but they also came to know the consequences of sin.