A bit about me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I think this one goes down as a community effort in the truest sense. You come in swinging around here you have to expect to get hit and you'd better have a good chin and a better sense of humor. :maxi:
Dang! This post changed so quickly I could not chime in with something that would have been wonderfully clever. ;) Slow down! Quoting it above to capture at least the latest for posterity. :e4e:

AMR

OMEGA

Originally Posted by Atheist PhD
I have a thirst to know why, when confronted with such overwhelming evidence against a personal god, Christians refuse to even acknowledge the obvious points.
------------------------------------------------------------
The Obvious points are that there is a Creator and

every intellectual person acknowledges that we are not here by chance.
=============================================

Wesley Moore

have you ever

have you ever

Have you ever entertained the consequences of being wrong? I will read your response if you have one but I won't respond to it.

Why do you call yourself an Atheist when You can't prove God does not exist either? Why do you like the taste of Pepsi? Why do you not like the taste of Pepsi? Who cares? Believers cannot prove the existence of God any more than Science can prove God doesn't exist or can prove the big bang theory or any other theories of how mankind was created. That's why it's called a "theory" because theories cannot be proven either unless/until they are proven.
So perhaps a better question is: why do You ask if someone believes in God if you have made up your mind that God doesn't exist? You can't even prove why You exist nor can you prove the theory of Atheism. Therefore You don't have a clue about neither God nor Atheism. ;)

But perhaps you are in this forum because you're not truly an atheist either and you're naturally trying to find out which "theory" is best for You to believe? If so, then you shouldn't be asking this forum. If you want to know if God exists, then you have to ask God. That's the way it works and you're in luck too because your options are simple. It's either True or False that God exists. Which means:
1. False; if God doesn't exist, then you will die an Atheist.
2. True; if God does exist, then you will die an Atheist and then be resurrected and suffer God's wrath for eternity.

Your choice. :) . . . tick . . . tick . . . tick . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.