8th PP video released

Jose Fly

Come on, man. You can admit there was likely some wrongdoing without condemning the whole organization

No, I've not seen any evidence of that at all. In some of the videos, the PP folks even say they are only talking about reimbursement.

Jose Fly

How can they know how much "reimbursement" they need until they've done the job?
If there's a fixed rate then that's a price.

It depends on many factors, i.e., the stage of pregnancy, the patient, the type of tissue being donated, the staff available to collect it, etc. That's why in the videos you see them talk in ranges of costs.

Quetzal

Right, right, they just pay the salaries and the bills with the money they get from harvesting humans and then selling..........er, I mean trading, yeah, trading them for money.
This isn't accurate, but I can already tell that it would be a waste of time trying to correct you.

Jose Fly

I'm not an investigator.

But I assume when people investigate crimes of any nature they don't stop even if they find the criminals weren't using Quick Books to enter all their illegal transactions. :)

But they have to have actual evidence of a crime being committed. And as has been shown, every investigation so far has turned up nothing.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
But they have to have actual evidence of a crime being committed. And as has been shown, every investigation so far has turned up nothing.
Well.... lets be real here.... this pretty much all just started. We are still in the early, early, stages. Most of this isn't even under any official investigation yet. Heck, the videos are still being released.

Kdall

BANNED
Banned
No, I've not seen any evidence of that at all. In some of the videos, the PP folks even say they are only talking about reimbursement.

I just rewatched a couple of videos. The word "compensation" is used, but what they mean by it is what they are being compensated with for delivering intact fetal tissue.

I don't see any way around this one. If they are providing fetal tissue and receiving financial compensation for it, they are profiting. That's illegal. We may just have to agree to disagree here

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
And that's what this boils down to, as I first noted. These videos are for people who already hated PP.
The videos aren't for anyone. What, do you think this is all faked??

This is no different than a person getting secretly filmed for wanting to knock-off their spouse. The video is to expose what's going on in secret. The video exposes criminal activity.

You defend PP because simply you are a liberal. You drank the Kool-Aid.

Jose Fly

I just rewatched a couple of videos. The word "compensation" is used, but what they mean by it is what they are being compensated with for delivering intact fetal tissue.

I don't see any way around this one. If they are providing fetal tissue and receiving financial compensation for it, they are profiting. That's illegal. We may just have to agree to disagree here

I get "compensated" for my travel expenses at work all the time, it says so right on the paperwork. Yet it's nothing more than a reimbursement.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Opposed parties to PP are not interested in evidence or investigations because, in their minds, PP is already guilty.
That's partly true. PP murders hundreds of thousands of babies per year. But even us old dogs were shocked at the wicked callousness displayed in these videos.

fool

Hall of Fame
It depends on many factors, i.e., the stage of pregnancy, the patient, the type of tissue being donated, the staff available to collect it, etc. That's why in the videos you see them talk in ranges of costs.

To use my lumber yard analogy again every 2x4 in my yard would have to have a different price tag on it to reflect exactly how long it took to mill that board and stack it.

Does every single liver have a different "cost"? Or do they all pay the same for their size and condition?

Jose Fly

The videos aren't for anyone. What, do you think this is all faked??

They're for you and they're doing exactly what was planned. Even though they don't show any actual illegal activity, they do turn up the "Ewww gross" factor and get folks like you, who already hated PP, all riled up.

This is no different than a person getting secretly filmed for wanting to knock-off their spouse. The video is to expose what's going on in secret. The video exposes criminal activity.

No, it doesn't.

You defend PP because simply you are a liberal. You drank the Kool-Aid.

*shrug*

If that's all you can muster, I'll let it speak for itself.

Kdall

BANNED
Banned
I get "compensated" for my travel expenses at work all the time, it says so right on the paperwork. Yet it's nothing more an a reimbursement.

I see your point, but it's not quite the same.

If I deliver a product to you, and you pay me for delivery of that product, then I'm profiting. That's what seems to be going on here.

The state and federal government are supposed to handle all compensation of costs for Planned Parenthood. If they are receiving "compensation" from another source, then that's extra cash flowing in that's not supposed to be there

Jose Fly

To use my lumber yard analogy again every 2x4 in my yard would have to have a different price tag on it to reflect exactly how long it took to mill that board and stack it.

Except we're not talking about lumber.

Does every single liver have a different "cost"? Or do they all pay the same for their size and condition?

It depends. What age was the fetus? How did the procedure go? Was there staff from a secondary agency there to collect the tissue, or did PP have to provide their own staff?

If you think procedures like this are like cutting 2X4's, you're hilariously mistaken.