ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Fourth Annual
TOL Christmas
Card Exchange

It's that time of year again, folks! You know, cold weather, too many relatives visiting, too much cooking, more money spent than you earn for one month. Yep. That's right. Christmas is less than two months away. One bright spot, for me, during this season is the big pile of Christmas cards I get from my fellow TOLers. I also enjoy sending mine out to those who join me in this crazy venture.

So, if you're wanting to join our list, this year, PM me your name and mailing address by November 19. I will put together a list and PM it to everyone who sent me their information on or around December 1. That should be enough time to mail out our Christmas cards. And, then, we just sit back and wait to get our own stack from our friends and acquaintances on this wonderful site.

Those who were on the list last year, and want to be included on this year's list, will need to send me their information again since my computer died.

Thanks to everyone who participates in this!

Nori (ebenz47037)

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Okay. Anyone who wants to be on this year's Christmas card exchange needs to PM me their information. You have one day over a week before I send the list to those who have joined. So far, this year, we have three people, not counting myself. So, come on, people! :)