4-21-12 -Kett's DPOTD-- meshak strikes herself out.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Meshak steps up to the plate as she usually does and throws the ball up trying to hit it. The bat fails to connect fanning nothing but air.

She is clearly saying I am trying to convert everyone to JW.

I have made it clear that I don't belong to any organization. Stop spreading lie, bybee.

I always defend the JWs because they have no corruption in their faith. They are much much godlier than other organization as a whole. Just because I defend them does not make me JW.

I will continue on defending them because Godly Christians are God's people and I dont bad mouth any godly organizations and Christians.

I am not JWs because I aim for perfection and I cannot aim for perfection if I am in the organization; you have to compromise all their teachings and doctrines which are not perfect.

I have been spreading Jesus' whole messages that most churches deliberately dismissing. I dont promote any organization, period.

I promote Jesus.

Grow up people.

The post wins the dumb post award for the highlighted portion.

Thread rules: No debate or whining! Any debate or whining posts will be reported.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
That was dumb, indeed.

The Watchtower organization is full of false prophets.
Matthew 7 KJV
(15) Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
Meshak loves them wolves because she is a wolf herself.

Meshak --->
imagesqtbnANd9GcQkCRbz0uVws_nWQNZAp.jpg

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Another post worthy of recognition because of its stupidity. Because it is by the same user it will be added to this thread.

DPOTD # 2

I just read through this to see if Knight is giving away to any non-trins but no.

You dont like non-trins, Knight?