3rd Annual TOL-a-THON

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
We need to get to 20% tonight!! Come on folks any donation amount helps and is appreciated. If we can't raise the money to keep TOL going, TOL will cease to exist (it's that simple).

THEOLOGYONLINE.COM NEEDS YOUR HELP!!!
CLICK HERE TO MAKE A DONATION OF ANY AMOUNT

C

cattyfan

How 'bout some Jose Gonzalez...maybe doing "Crosses"? Or Michael Hedges's cover of "While My Guitar Gently Weeps."

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Come on folks we need to get to 20% of our goal by tonight.

Maybe it would help if I introduced our first musical guest....
Maybe if it were a musical act worth listening to?:p

Alright! The TOL-A-THON entertainment has officially begun. I heard rumor that some of the acts will consist of ventriloquists (Terry Fader maybe?) and comedy sketches as well. Guess we'll see.

On with the show!! :BRAVO:
I prefer Jeff Dunham over Terry Fader. But finding a clean performance of his may be just as hard as finding one from Norm McDonald.

Well...I went to see Norm MacDonald last night. He's an unashamed Christian (to the point where 8 or 10 non-Christians in the audience got offended and walked out.) Maybe you can convince him to make an appearance. (Careful, though. His language is sometimes a bit salty.)
:jawdrop:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Woot woot!! We are now at almost 25% of our overall goal.

A big thank you goes out to those who have donated!!!

We still have a long way to go TOL'ers so please consider giving a small donation.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
We need to get to 30% by tonight!! Come on folks any donation amount helps and is appreciated. If we can't raise the money to keep TOL going, TOL will cease to exist (it's that simple).

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The 2009 TOL-A-THON

The 2009 TOL-A-THON

:think:

The 2009 TOL-A-Thon

1) Think about this for a moment and consider the following . . .
  • TOL doesn't ask very often, only once a year.
  • It is not like the PBS pledge drives that are so quarterly that it seems monthly.
  • Nothing is said about doubling the offer, you know, "Wait, click in the next five minutes . . ."
  • No Kabooming or Oxcleaning, or "As seen on TV" either.
  • No snake oil pitches, or a "Have I got a deal for you" medicine man like character flicking his tongue between words.
  • There is no you must pay to play. But you can go from "Blue" to "Green" quite easily.
  • Knight has not started the 2009 TOL-A-THON with, "I'll give the last dollar, who'll give the first"

2) Now think about the following . . .
  • How much it takes to operate a free-zone just register website. Remember you can up-grade.
  • Donations are by choice and amount.
  • That the paid subscriber is worth the price.
  • Most other Religious/Political/and the Rest forums are not as open and free about having such a varied mix forum membership.
  • That I support several things that are not essential, yes really. So why not TOL, to me TOL is an essential place where TOL members desire to see the truth spread and be effective.

3) Finally, consider this . . .
  • TOL is worth our support.
  • TOL does not have a lot of techno's, leakages, cracks or break-ups, that’s the sign of a good webmaster, a well oiled machine, so to speak.
  • I'll compare TOL to the devotional "Our Daily Bread" - Since 1955 ODB is in the mail box every month faithfully . . .
  • So now that the TOL-A-THON has started consider how faithful TOL, Knight and TOL staff are to be there when "WE" turn on the PC, click the short cut, that's an oval Red with white TOL outlined in black on the screen and up pops theologyonline.com, and our session begins.

Yes, I'll be supporting TOL and the TOL-A-THON.

No, this is not a paid promotional.​

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
We are currently at 27%

We need to get to 30% by tonight!! Come on folks any donation amount helps and is appreciated. If we can't raise the money to keep TOL going, TOL will cease to exist (it's that simple).

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
We are currently at 31%

40% is our next goal within the goal! Come on folks any donation amount helps and is appreciated. If we can't raise the money to keep TOL going, TOL will cease to exist (it's that simple).

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Thanks to Evoken we are now at 33%

40% is our next goal within the goal! Come on folks any donation amount helps and is appreciated. If we can't raise the money to keep TOL going, TOL will cease to exist (it's that simple).