31 Reasons To Reject The Jab

chair

Just checking in, to see if you fine gentlemen are still at it. And you are, much to my 'surprise'. I'm glad I skipped many months of lies, twisted quotations, politics and general nonsense.

I'd say "go get vaccinated" but nothing I can say will change anybody's mind. And in any case, there's no need! The latest, fast spreading variant will immunize the non-vaccinated, will hospitalize many, and kill some as well. All naturally, of course.

For the record, I've had three doses of the Pfizer vaccine.

Have a nice day!

chair

Ha ha ha. There is no reason to fear or panic. There is reason to be rational and take precautions. But like I said- don't bother. It's likely too late anyhow.

chair

It would help matters considerably if gentlemen like yourself had some basic understanding of statistics.

Are seat belts in cars completely safe? No, I'm sure that there are cases where they cause injury or death. Do seat belts save lives? Yes.

Are vaccines completely safe? No, they're not. There are cases were they cause injury or death. Do vaccines save lives? Yes.

chair

If you receive an mRNA shot, you become a genetically modified organism.

Welcome to transhumanism. Enjoy your brief stay.
Simply false. Nonsense. Garbage science.

The mRNA uses your own cells' mechanisms to manufacture part of the Covid proteins. It doesn't modify your own genetic makeup, which, by the way, is DNA, not mRNA.

If you insist on being anti-vax, at least learn some basic facts.

marke

Just checking in, to see if you fine gentlemen are still at it. And you are, much to my 'surprise'. I'm glad I skipped many months of lies, twisted quotations, politics and general nonsense.

I'd say "go get vaccinated" but nothing I can say will change anybody's mind. And in any case, there's no need! The latest, fast spreading variant will immunize the non-vaccinated, will hospitalize many, and kill some as well. All naturally, of course.

Have a nice day!
Fear monger followers of Fauci: Get the jab or die! Never mind the truth is that if you are young and healthy your greatest threat of death does not come from covid but from the Fauci jab.

marke

Simply false. Nonsense. Garbage science.

The mRNA uses your own cells' mechanisms to manufacture part of the Covid proteins. It doesn't modify your own genetic makeup, which, by the way, is DNA, not mRNA.

If you insist on being anti-vax, at least learn some basic facts.
The covid 'vaccine' uses gene manipulation to trick cells into allowing the Fauci jab concoction entrance into human cells. Secularists and leftists do not use the term "gene therapy" but gene manipulation is how some covid vaccines work.

Messenger RNA is genetic material, so in that sense, the vaccines are genetically based therapy.
But the FDA classifies them as vaccines, not gene therapy.

marke

Have a nice day!
You are on a roll. Get used to taking the boosters because it looks like Fauci is going to keep selling them to the government for billions of dollars and for years to come, making them mandatory to keep you safe.