31 Reasons To Reject The Jab

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Did you miss this?
No, I meant how you ignored the post where I pointed out that a single anecdotal and unverifiable case does literally nothing to suggest that a vaccine that has been administered to BILLIONS of people is dangerous in any significant way.

Of course, you'd ignore it because even something a intellectually honest as merely acknowledging when someone has made a good point scares the pants off conspiracy theorists.

Clete

As for choosing to get the virus in order to become immune to the virus. That sounds to me a little like cutting off your nose to spite your face. I'm pretty sure that the idea is supposed to be about not getting the disease in the first place and / or diminishing its severity if avoidance isn't achieved.

Last edited:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
No, I meant how you ignored the post where I pointed out that a single anecdotal and unverifiable case does literally nothing to suggest that a vaccine that has been administered to BILLIONS of people is dangerous in any significant way.
If you've been paying attention in this thread, there have been numerous examples posted of dangers from the vaccine. More and more everyday as this experiment is run with the world's population of humans as the guinea pigs.

Just came across my feed - Moscow is shutting down for two weeks because of a spike.

Just more data in this ongoing experiment.
Of course, you'd ignore it because even something a intellectually honest as merely acknowledging when someone has made a good point scares the pants off conspiracy theorists.

Clete
Silly nonsense Clete. Do better.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
I wonder why people who have had COVID19 assume that they are permanently immune to the disease?

Sure, the evidence is clear that natural immunity lasts much longer than immunity provided by the vaccines but that isn't proof that it's permanent by any means.

Much of the reason that the immunity provided by the MRNA vaccines seems as short lived as it is has to do with the fact that the immune system figures out that whatever threat existed when it created the antibodies against this messenger protein is now gone and so it turns off production of those antibodies and the immunity therefore wanes. I see no reason why this couldn't happen with natural immunity the way it does with practically every other viral disease. In any case, the smugness with which people who have natural immunity are walking around like they can never get it again are, at the very least, assuming thing that are not in evidence.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
If you've been paying attention in this thread, there have been numerous examples posted of dangers from the vaccine. More and more everyday as this experiment is run with the world's population of humans as the guinea pigs.
There are no such dangers in quantities sufficient to rationally produce the hysteria those on this thread have been exhibiting. The evidence is that the vaccines are both effective and safe. Certainly more effective and safer than sitting around waiting to get the actual disease in order to gain a superior immunity. COVID19 is still killing people by the tens of thousands a week and they aren't all elderly people with diabetes either.

Just came across my feed - Moscow is shutting down for two weeks because of a spike.

Just more data in this ongoing experiment.

Silly nonsense Clete. Do better.
Look, you aren't as rabidly insane as people like Marke but you're still bordering on a level a hysteria that is akin to any conspiracy theory you care to name.

I don't understand how it isn't persuasive to point out that literally BILLIONS of people, almost half the population of the entire world, has been given these shots and you guys are here talking about one single guy in Arizona that had a surprise heart attack as though that actually counts as some sort of evidence of something. Talk about silly nonsense! Sheesh!

The fact is that these vaccines were tested before they were released. That is a FACT. They were tested in just the exact same way as any other vaccine gets tested. The difference in the time it took had nothing to do with the tests but only with removing barriers to funding and all the bureaucratic red tape that typically comes with getting such testing reviewed and signed off on. The public is not being experimented on and to suggest otherwise is conspiracy theory central.

Now, if you want to talk about why politicians want you to get the shot regardless of whether you're naturally immune or a child that has virtually no risk in regards to this disease then you could probably find reason to believe that there is a conspiracy going on where powerful people are getting the pockets lined but virtually everyone telling you that you have to get the shot has gotten the shot themselves and so some sort of worldwide medical experiment is not the motive here.

Clete

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
What percentage of hospitalizations and deaths from covid are among the unvaccinated?
Wrong question. It is not relevant because whether or not you're vaccinated is not the only factor (or even the main factor) that contributes to whether you're likely to end up in the hospital if you get COVID19.

In other words, the vaccine may not be as effective in certain population groups than it is in others and some population groups are more sensitive to COVID than others and certain population groups are more vaccinated than others. Thus a simple comparison between vaccinated and unvaccinated people who've been hospitalized cannot give an accurate picture of the vaccine's effectiveness because you aren't comparing apples to apples.

This disease is very obviously stratified by various risk factors as is the rate of vaccination. For example, the older you are, the more likely it is that COVID will land you in the hospital AND the more likely it is that you will be vaccinated. So if 50% of the people in the hospital with COVID are vaccinated but 66% are under the age of 65, which was the case at the peak of this last wave, then that's a reflection of the vaccination rate, not the effectiveness of the vaccine.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Jim Jones had to threaten his followers to get them to drink the koolaid. Clete and the others demand you get injected with their Fauci koolaid.

A cult is a cult.
Saying it doesn't make it so.

I agree that the mandates are rediculous but it's also be expected. Force is all the left knows. It's a political phenomena not a religious or conspiratorial one.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
In other words, the vaccine may not be as effective in certain population groups than it is in others and some population groups are more sensitive to COVID than others and certain population groups are more vaccinated than others. Thus a simple comparison between vaccinated and unvaccinated people who've been hospitalized cannot give an accurate picture of the vaccine's effectiveness because you aren't comparing apples to apples.

This disease is very obviously stratified by various risk factors as is the rate of vaccination. For example, the older you are, the more likely it is that COVID will land you in the hospital AND the more likely it is that you will be vaccinated. So if 50% of the people in the hospital with COVID are vaccinated but 66% are under the age of 65, which was the case at the peak of this last wave, then that's a reflection of the vaccination rate, not the effectiveness of the vaccine.
That is of course true, but it is also true to point out obvious facts such as this:

"Unvaccinated Minnesotans are 15 times more likely to require hospitalization for COVID-19 and 30 times more likely to die from the disease than vaccinated residents..."

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
"Now that you had the vaccine, it'll ackshually help your immune system if when you catch corona anyway!"
“Some fully vaccinated patients do develop the infection, but it's usually very, very mild and doesn't require hospitalization, but the vast majority of folks that we're seeing in these serious critical conditions are unvaccinated.”

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
The CDC is fully aware of the increase in cases of myocarditis. Cases of myocarditis after receiving the mRNA vaccines have responded well to anti-inflammatory medication and rest. I can find no record of anyone dying as a result of myocarditis associated with mRNA vaccines.

Assuming that all 300,000 people in the US Navy got the shot (which they haven't) and all 1113 cases of myocarditis were caused by the shot (which they weren't), that would be a rate of .3%. And that's assuming that the 1113 cases "in service personnel" isn't including all military service members (i.e. not just the Navy) as well as all the civilians who work for the armed forces in which case the number would be dramatically lower even than that.

Clete

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
That is of course true, but it is also true to point out obvious facts such as this:

"Unvaccinated Minnesotans are 15 times more likely to require hospitalization for COVID-19 and 30 times more likely to die from the disease than vaccinated residents..."

Now that's a proper use of the statistics! That would directly answer the question, "How effective is the vaccine?"

That question cannot be answered by looking at the percentage of vaccinated people who end up in the hospital because of COVID because there's a lot more that drives that hospitalization number than just vaccination status.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Unvaccinated Americans have died at 11 times the rate of those fully vaccinated since the delta variant became the dominant strain, indicate surveillance data gathered over the summer by the US Centers for Disease Control.

Vaccinated people were 10 times less likely to be admitted to hospital and five times less likely to be infected than unvaccinated people, found one study that tracked adults across 13 states and cities.1