31 Reasons To Reject The Jab

marke

You are moving the goalposts, obviously!

Your initial lie was this:

"They do not want to die from the covid shot like Hank Aaron did on national TV."

Havin been caught in a lie, you now try to squirm out of it by changing your claim to this:

Hank Aaron's death, like thousands of others who died shortly after getting the Fauci/Gates covid jab, was never proven to not have been caused by the money-making vaccine

Your initial claim remains a lie.
If you can prove Hank Aaron did not die from complications from the covid jab then you can prove me wrong. Otherwise, saying I lied is just a dishonest false accusation based upon your unproven personal opinion.

Last edited:

marke

Marke, you are a liar.

Your initial claim was a lie, and remains a lie:

"I take it you approve of the democrat open borders policy in violation of long-standing federal laws"

Once again, you are trying to justify your lie. And here, you lie once more: it is simply not the case that democrats want illegal aliens entering the country without vetting.

You are a liar.
OK. You win. There may be 1 in a thousand democrats who stoutly oppose illegal immigration and have "fought like hell" to try to put a stop to it.

Nevertheless, no democrat leader is trying to put a stop to illegal immigration. Our President and VP refuse to go to the border to get a first-hand look at the massive humanitarian crisis caused by democrat policies. VP Harris dishonestly claimed she has been to the border and went to Central America looking for clues to give her an idea of what is causing the problem she has heard about.

marke

You are a liar, marke - you lie with alarming frequency. Whether the devil is behind your repeated lying is, in fact, an interesting question.

What is not open to debate, however, is that you are a liar.

Here is one of your many shameless lies:

You called me a liar for saying that covid vaccines do not prevent covid infections.

Covid vaccines, of course, do prevent infections. To deny this is to lie. And you denied it.

You desperately want to edit your initial claim to say:

covid vaccines do not prevent all covid infections.

That would be a true statement, and shows that you know what a true statement is (and yet you continue to lie)

But, of course, that is not what you originally posted.
I am not lying when I say the devil has brainwashed leftist liberals about vaccines.

marke

The problem for you is that they've done and published double blind, PLACEBO controlled studies of these vaccines which I have shown you multiple times and which you completely ignore as though they don't exist. As a result people call you a liar even when you aren't lying! A bad reputation sticks like tar and feathers!

The result of those placebo controlled tests was undeniable proof that these vaccines do provide very effective immunity to the decease. The immunity is not permanent but it wasn't ever expected to be permanent by any of the scientists involved in the vaccine's development. It may yet prove to provide permanent protection is some people but likely very very few. There is evidence now that while the vaccine does a great job at preventing symptomatic decease, it may not be doing as good a job at preventing infection and thus spread of the virus but, at worst, the vaccines have saved millions of lives and slowed things down to a degree sufficient to allow for the development of more effective treatments, which have saved and will continue to save probably millions more until such time as natural herd immunity is achieved, which likely won't be for another 18-24 months (i.e. in the U.S.).
Bad science does not prove the truth to be a lie. Nobody can prove only the vaccinated are immune from covid or that getting vaccinated improves the odds of avoiding covid. That false claim is wrong for several reasons. That is like saying since most lottery winners were from Michigan a gambler can improve his odds greatly if he buys lottery tickets in Michigan.

marke

Complete and utter nonsense.

Of course, millions of Americans would never get covid even without the vaccine! We all know this!

But millions of Americans would have gotten covid without the vaccine who will now not get covid. Or at least not get very sick with covid.

And your implication that the vaccine is working due to the placebo effect is absurd - no person who went to medical school would believe such fantasy.

If the placebo effect was playing a role, the trials of the vaccine would have shown this.
What kind of scientific test can prove millions of Americans would have gotten covid if they had not taken the covid jab? Infect a large group of people with covid, some who have been vaccinated and some who haven't, and see how many of each group die from the exposure?

marke

I assume you are referring to me. Please show me where I have accused marke of lying in a case where he was not lying - specific post number(s), please.

I think I have not made such a mistake, but want to be sure.

Try this:
Covid vaccines do not prevent covid infections. Why is the mainstream group-think mob refusing to accept that basic fact?
Expos: Liar.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Bad science does not prove the truth to be a lie.
Neither does calling good science "bad" make it bad science.

Nobody can prove only the vaccinated are immune from covid or that getting vaccinated improves the odds of avoiding covid.
Actually, yes they can and have done exactly that with these double blind, placebo controlled studies.

That false claim is wrong for several reasons.
None of which you seem willing to tell any of us.

That is like saying since most lottery winners were from Michigan a gambler can improve his odds greatly if he buys lottery tickets in Michigan.
No, that would be stupidity.

The infection rate is what it is and it is a number that can be tested for in the general population. You then take a test group and give half of them the real vaccine and the other half a placebo where neither group knows which they got and then compare the infection rate of the test groups with each other and the general population.

If the placebo group shows no statistically significant difference in infection rate as what exists in the general population but the real vaccine does, then you can know that the vaccine is what caused the effect and not some other factor such as a percentage of the population that is naturally immune or resistant because that subset of people would exist at approximately the same percentage in all three groups.

Now Marke, that is as simple to understand as it can be. Any eighth grader could understand it without any difficulty whatsoever but you won't allow that childishly simple line of reasoning to move you one single inch. I might as well have tried to sink a battle ship with a BB gun for all the effect it will have on your intransigent mind.

Why?

Because you are a proven liar and a fool, that's why. What in the world you are doing here is impossible to surmise.

Clete

marke

Neither does calling good science "bad" make it bad science.

Actually, yes they can and have done exactly that with these double blind, placebo controlled studies.

None of which you seem willing to tell any of us.

No, that would be stupidity.

The infection rate is what it is and it is a number that can be tested for in the general population. You then take a test group and give half of them the real vaccine and the other half a placebo where neither group knows which they got and then compare the infection rate of the test groups with each other and the general population.

If the placebo group shows no statistically significant difference in infection rate as what exists in the general population but the real vaccine does, then you can know that the vaccine is what caused the effect and not some other factor such as a percentage of the population that is naturally immune or resistant because that subset of people would exist at approximately the same percentage in all three groups.

Now Marke, that is as simple to understand as it can be. Any eighth grader could understand it without any difficulty whatsoever but you won't allow that childishly simple line of reasoning to move you one single inch. I might as well have tried to sink a battle ship with a BB gun for all the effect it will have on your intransigent mind.

Why?

Because you are a proven liar and a fool, that's why. What in the world you are doing here is impossible to surmise.

Clete
Like I said, to try to prove vaccines work you have to get people sick with covid and see if more vaccinated people get sick than unvaccinated people.

expos4ever

If you can prove Hank Aaron did not die from complications from the covid jab then you can prove me wrong. Otherwise, saying I lied is just a dishonest false accusation based upon your unproven personal opinion.
Are you a total idiot? Or are you simply a liar? I believe the latter - no one can possibly be as dumb as you would have to be if you honestly believe the above is a proper line of reasoning,

You said Aaron's death was caused by the jab. That is a lie, marke - even if it turns out to be true that the jab killed, you do not know this and so to say he died from the jab, and to represent it as established fact, is an out-and-out lie.

It is not up to me to prove Mr. Aaron died from reasons unrelated to the jab - I am not the one making the claim.

expos4ever

OK. You win. There may be 1 in a thousand democrats who stoutly oppose illegal immigration and have "fought like hell" to try to put a stop to it.

Nevertheless, no democrat leader is trying to put a stop to illegal immigration. Our President and VP refuse to go to the border to get a first-hand look at the massive humanitarian crisis caused by democrat policies. VP Harris dishonestly claimed she has been to the border and went to Central America looking for clues to give her an idea of what is causing the problem she has heard about.
You are a liar, marke - none of this changes the fact that your claim that democrats oppose open borders is one of your many, many falsehoods.

marke

You are a liar, marke - none of this changes the fact that your claim that democrats oppose open borders is one of your many, many falsehoods.
The more you claim democrats are not for open borders the more ridiculous you make yourself look.

marke

Trump may not have caused the virus, but he did cause something even worse: The vaccines. Bad Trump!
Idiots think government leaders, like Trump and Biden, are the cause of all problems and the solution to all problems. Unfortunately, when people reject God that is the silliness they end up with instead.

expos4ever

The more you claim democrats are not for open borders the more ridiculous you make yourself look.

Liar.

Nowhere in that article is there any evidence that, as a group, democrats are generally in favour of open borders.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Trump may not have caused the virus, but he did cause something even worse: The vaccines. Bad Trump!
By what convoluted logic could you possible support such an insane statement?

Bad? By what standard?

Sure, the vaccines are not a panacea but worse than the decease that is killing people by the tens of thousands a week? I think not.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
He actually DID cause the disinformation that contributed to the 700, 000+ deaths. Also, his motive for the vaccine was for the sole purpose of retaining the WH.

By his own standard, he is the founder of Covid-19… at least in the US.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
He actually DID cause the disinformation that contributed to the 700, 000+ deaths. Also, his motive for the vaccine was for the sole purpose of retaining the WH.

By his own standard, he is the founder of Covid-19… at least in the US.
You probably thought he was a xenophobic racist when he banned incoming flights from China, too.