31 Reasons To Reject The Jab

marke

My niece's boyfriend was vaccinated (but not boosted). He still got covid and had to go to the hospital with 104° fever. He was treated and released.

Did the two of your bro-in-law's family die of covid, or get seriously ill? If not, they have the vax to thank for that. Anyone who has a reaction to the vaccine should realize that in all likelihood, getting covid without the vax would have been far worse.
You claim the vaccine does not prevent infections from covid but does prevent deaths. You cannot prove that. The fact remains that the vaccine has caused deaths, a fact that proves government officials are killing people by forcing them to get vaccinated.

marke

The same guy's godfather died of covid. Aged 42, no comorbidities. He was unvaccinated.

So of the 2 of them, the one that was vaccinated spent 1 day in the hospital with fever and was released alive and well. The one that was unvaccinated is dead.
Tens of millions have never gotten covid or been vaccinated but you focus only on those who die from covid who have not been vaccinated. You are a victim of bad propaganda and you promote bad propaganda.

marke

You don't think one influenced the other? Do you know precisely when Covid was onboard or is the sequence simply an artifact of when and how you tested yourself?
I got covid last year and recovered. I have never been vaccinated which is good because when I got sick two weeks ago and was tested it was not covid. If I had been vaccinated there is a risk that I could get infected with covid again.

Omniskeptical

BANNED
Banned
I had the flu followed immediately by covid. The flu was much worse.
I have heard about cases of COVID where the reverse fever was so bad that the ice on a person's body would melt in 20 minutes. Some COVID cases are really bad. Then again, one time, I had a "flu" so painful that it required some aspirin to cure it.