31 Reasons To Reject The Jab

marke

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Good post. A quote from your source:

“Just eight of the 33 Vermonters who died of Covid in September were unvaccinated.”
This is just the type of stupidity that Clete refuted when he said that you have to look at the specific demographics of cases in order to compare them accurately; for example, the vaccine will be less effective in people with advanced age and comorbidities. But it takes a thinking person to understand that kind of nuance. Spewing ignorance and propaganda is much more your speed.

Last edited:

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Here's some other facts about covid deaths in Vermont that you conveniently failed to mention:

vermont1.JPG

vermont2.JPG

Source: https://www.healthvermont.gov/sites...pdf/COVID19-Weekly-Data-Summary-9-24-2021.pdf

Sort of puts things in proper perspective, doesn't it? That's the difference between my facts and your propaganda.

musterion

Keep in mind the scam the Left has been pulling...they've been moving the goalpost on how many vaccines qualify you as Fully Vaccinated. Anything short of their (increasing) moving target, they'll call you Unvaccinated.

marke

This is just the type of stupidity that Clete refuted when he said that you have to look at the specific demographics of cases in order to compare them accurately; for example, the vaccine will be less effective in people with advanced age and comorbidities. But it takes a thinking person to understand that kind of nuance. Spewing ignorance and propaganda is much more your speed.
Most deaths from coronavirus are among the elderly. The highest percentage of vaccinated Americans are among the elderly. Why is it so hard to draw accurate conclusions from the facts?

marke

Here's some other facts about covid deaths in Vermont that you conveniently failed to mention:

View attachment 2018

View attachment 2019

Source: https://www.healthvermont.gov/sites...pdf/COVID19-Weekly-Data-Summary-9-24-2021.pdf

Sort of puts things in proper perspective, doesn't it? That's the difference between my facts and your propaganda.
You apparently confuse covid infections with covid deaths. Regardless of covid infections, covid deaths in Vermont are highest among the vaccinated elderly.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
You apparently confuse covid infections with covid deaths. Regardless of covid infections, covid deaths in Vermont are highest among the vaccinated elderly.
It's always been the case that deaths are highest among the elderly. Tell me something I don't already know. In the meantime, I'll tell you something you know but refuse to admit: Deaths are highest among the unvaccinated of any age.

marke

It's always been the case that deaths are highest among the elderly. Tell me something I don't already know. In the meantime, I'll tell you something you know but refuse to admit: Deaths are highest among the unvaccinated of any age.
That is false. 3 out of 4 covid deaths in Vermont last week were vaccinated individuals.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
3/4 of the COVID deaths in September were fully vaccinated. That is a fact that you prefer to sweep under the rug.
3/4ths of 50 deaths? And what condition were these people in before they got sick with covid? That is integral to understanding the efficacy of the vaccines. And nationwide, deaths are overwhelmingly among the unvaccinated. So you are doing your level best to misrepresent the facts here.

Right Divider

Body part
3/4ths of 50 deaths? And what condition were these people in before they got sick with covid?
Exactly! COVID is a bad flu... nothing more. It mostly affects those that are most vunerable to ANY disease.
That is integral to understanding the efficacy of the vaccines.
The vaccines are not nearly as effective as claimed. Its suppose efficacy is also being proven to be short lived.
And nationwide, deaths are overwhelmingly among the unvaccinated.
Most people are vaccinated and YET they are still getting COVID and dying.
So you are doing your level best to misrepresent the facts here.
You are funny.