ECT 2Co 5:16 What does it mean to you?

Interplanner

RD, what on earth are you doing validating that kind of question? You're smarter than that. I appreciate your good questions (I don't like the barbs) but this question is hooey, even by your standards.

Right Divider

Body part
RD, what on earth are you doing validating that kind of question? You're smarter than that. I appreciate your good questions (I don't like the barbs) but this question is hooey, even by your standards.
Since you didn't actually QUOTE the post in question, I'm not sure what you're talking about.

Why don't you have the courtesy to QUOTE the post that you're complaining about?

Interplanner

I am. I have no energy to filter through tons of posts in Religion. I'll post it next time. It's not the only time a person has said 'Israel is spiritual; no matter what.'

Interplanner

It was too peculiar. I reread it to make sure he was saying that (graves = Gentile nations) and he was. I tried the search feature here this morning and got nowhere. so many of these threads depart from the OP, I don't know if I was in the right one.

Danoh

It was too peculiar. I reread it to make sure he was saying that (graves = Gentile nations) and he was. I tried the search feature here this morning and got nowhere. so many of these threads depart from the OP, I don't know if I was in the right one.

Then the LORD said unto me, Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel: behold, they say, Our bones are dried [spiritually dead] , and our hope is lost: we are cut off for our parts.
Therefore prophesy and say unto them: Thus saith the Lord GOD: Behold, O my people, I will open your graves
[Gentile nations], and cause you to come up out of your graves [Gentile nations] , and bring you into the land of Israel.
And ye shall know that I am the LORD, when I have opened your graves [Gentile nations] , O my people, and brought you up out of your graves [Gentile nations] and shall put my spirit in you [spiritually alive], and ye shall live, and I shall place you in your own land: then shall ye know that I the LORD have spoken it, and performed it, saith the LORD.
Ezekiel 37:11-14

It appears his point is that said graves refers to those graves in Gentile nations. How that the LORD will bring them back from there unto their own land.

Makes sense to me.