2020 Election Cheating

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

Sen. Ted Cruz Calls Out Google For Sending GOP Emails to Spam​

Liberal media companies are notorious for censoring information that doesn’t fit their agenda, Google is no exception.

Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) called for a meeting with Google amid a recent study that found the company was unfairly filtering GOP lawmakers’ emails to be hidden in spam folders.

After the meeting, Cruz told Politico that the tech giant purposely ignored Republican senators’ questions regarding Gmail’s alleged suppression of conservative political candidates’ emails.

“Google deflected, refused to provide any data, repeatedly refused to answer direct questions.”

According to the study, Gmail marked 59.3 percent more emails from the right as spam than compared to left-leaning candidates. It also revealed that months leading up to the 2020 election, it exhibited political bias towards the two parties.

In no surprise, the data confirms the political affiliation of the sender plays a major role in determining whether it will go to the spam folder or not.

Among the executives who attended the meeting, Google Chief Legal Officer Kent Walker claimed there is no bias in how the company deals with spam.

However, the study found there to be a noticeable political bias.

“(Gmail) mark emails with similar features from the candidates of one political affiliation as spam while it does not mark similar emails from the candidates of the other political affiliation as spam.”

ok doser

There are many other similar examples like this of big tech suppressing the right in the 2020 elections, from Twitter to Instagram to Facebook to Google.

My position has always been that as these are discovered and fully documented, they should be treated as illegal campaign donations. A value should be determined as to the amount of assistance that has been given, in kind, it should be demonstrated that it is in excess of allowable levels, and the actors should be fined heavily.

ok doser

There are many other similar examples like this of big tech suppressing the right in the 2020 elections, from Twitter to Instagram to Facebook to Google.

My position has always been that as these are discovered and fully documented, they should be treated as illegal campaign donations. A value should be determined as to the amount of assistance that has been given, in kind, it should be demonstrated that it is in excess of allowable levels, and the actors should be fined heavily.
By the way, this is an impeachable offense that is being proven in court. If it is settled before January 3rd it would speed up the process of impeachment greatly.

ok doser

‘Out for Blood’: Elon Musk Condemns Those Who Pushed Russia Hoax​

Alexander Hall
May 20th, 2022 5:06 PM
Text to Speech

00:0000:00
Font Size

Billionaire industrialist and free speech warrior Elon Musk threw down the gauntlet. The world’s richest man called out political disinformation when he condemned those who pushed the Steele dossier falsely claiming former President Donald Trump was tied to Russia.
Screen%20Shot%202022-05-20%20at%204.55.32%20PM.png
Amid his battle to acquire Twitter and enshrine free speech, Musk scorched the political establishment as the true source of election hacking disinformation. Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH) tweeted a series of statements stating that powerful liberals pushed the debunked Russiagate narrative: “Christopher Steele created the dossier. Glenn Simpson sold it to the press. Michael Sussman took it to the FBI. And Democrats and the media lied to you about it all.”

Musk responded by agreeing with the statements and skewered the entire American political establishment: “All true. Bet most people still don’t know that a Clinton campaign lawyer, using campaign funds, created an elaborate hoax about Trump and Russia. Makes you wonder what else is fake.”

An anonymous user commented, “Elon out for blood now. Love to see it,” to which Musk replied “I am indeed out for blood.”

Elon torching the liberal establishment is no surprise considering he disavowed them and proclaimed he would vote Republican in an upcoming election.

“In the past I voted Democrat, because they were (mostly) the kindness party,” wrote Musk in a tweet. “But they have become the party of division & hate, so I can no longer support them and will vote Republican. Now, watch their dirty tricks campaign against me unfold.”

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned

‘Out for Blood’: Elon Musk Condemns Those Who Pushed Russia Hoax​

Alexander Hall
May 20th, 2022 5:06 PM
Text to Speech

00:0000:00
Font Size

Billionaire industrialist and free speech warrior Elon Musk threw down the gauntlet. The world’s richest man called out political disinformation when he condemned those who pushed the Steele dossier falsely claiming former President Donald Trump was tied to Russia.
Screen%20Shot%202022-05-20%20at%204.55.32%20PM.png
Amid his battle to acquire Twitter and enshrine free speech, Musk scorched the political establishment as the true source of election hacking disinformation. Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH) tweeted a series of statements stating that powerful liberals pushed the debunked Russiagate narrative: “Christopher Steele created the dossier. Glenn Simpson sold it to the press. Michael Sussman took it to the FBI. And Democrats and the media lied to you about it all.”

Musk responded by agreeing with the statements and skewered the entire American political establishment: “All true. Bet most people still don’t know that a Clinton campaign lawyer, using campaign funds, created an elaborate hoax about Trump and Russia. Makes you wonder what else is fake.”

An anonymous user commented, “Elon out for blood now. Love to see it,” to which Musk replied “I am indeed out for blood.”

Elon torching the liberal establishment is no surprise considering he disavowed them and proclaimed he would vote Republican in an upcoming election.

“In the past I voted Democrat, because they were (mostly) the kindness party,” wrote Musk in a tweet. “But they have become the party of division & hate, so I can no longer support them and will vote Republican. Now, watch their dirty tricks campaign against me unfold.”

One could reasonably argue that the Russian hoax was itself a theft of the 2020 election, because the insane, fantastical enormous effect it had on the body politic, news, peoples' opinions, and more, may well have swayed enough people to vote against Trump who otherwise would have voted for him. The biggest hoax ever, and everyone came to play along.

Last edited:

way 2 go

Fulton County 2020 Election Case Has Been Reinstated​

By Kyle BeckerJanuary 14, 2023Updated:January 14, 2023

A 2020 election case that had been dismissed by a county superior court for “lack of standing” has just been reinstated by the Georgia Appeals Court.

ok doser

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber

1,670,589 / (1,690,589 + 1,252,537) = 0.5744% or about 57.44%

1,670,631 / (1,670,631 + 1,272,495) = 0.5676% or about 56.76%

Leads me to think that there's another tally or two that's not being shown, otherwise BOTH images are incorrectly tallied.

And yes, I saw the decrease in votes for T and increase in votes for B.