ECT 2014 TOL Most Humble Poster of the Year

john w

Hall of Fame
I've won the this award the last 7 years straight on TOL, and I was deserving every year. Therefore, I nominate myself for this prestigious, albeit somewhat overrated award, again.

Seconds? (Rhetorical request, as I will declare myself the winner anyway).

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I've won the this award the last 7 years straight on TOL, and I was deserving every year. Therefore, I nominate myself for this prestigious, albeit somewhat overrated award, again.

Seconded

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
As if A4T or John wish for others to honered as such. :spam:

Takes that can of spam and...
ththspamsmiley2.gif

So there.

DAN P

Hi , John , and you know that I am the most HUMBLE , because I have just been here a short time , so you had to over look me !!

dan p

john w

Hall of Fame
Hi , John , and you know that I am the most HUMBLE , because I have just been here a short time , so you had to over look me !!

dan p

No, I'm the most humblest, "un haughty," poster, in the history of TOL. Just ask me. My further evidence? I only stated the last 7 years, although, in actuality, I've won the award ever since TOL began, when I was not even a member. My extreme humilty, however, prevevented me from sharing that fact. Now, you all know.

john w

Hall of Fame
I nominate myself for this prestigious award.

Cause I am the most HUMBLE and PROUD TO BE NOMINATED .

I'm the most humblest, but my extreme humility, and carringness, precludes(I would have employed that word earlier, but I'm too humble, to boast in my mastery of the English language) me from "blowing my own horn," so I won't declare it.

DAN P

No, I'm the most humblest, "un haughty," poster, in the history of TOL. Just ask me. My further evidence? I only stated the last 7 years, although, in actuality, I've won the award ever since TOL began, when I was not even a member. My extreme humilty, however, prevevented me from sharing that fact. Now, you all know.

Hi , and the would make you the MOST EXTREME EXTREME HUMBLEST and that is 2 miles high as you will have to practice HARDER !!

And your 7 years plus have all been CERTIFIED by the TOL HUMBLE BOARD ?

I will have to see that CERTIFICATE !!

DAN P

Last edited:

john w

Hall of Fame
Hi , and the would make you the MOST EXTREME EXTREME HUMBLEST and that is 2 miles high as you will have to practice HARDER !!

And your 7 years plus have all been CERTIFIED by the TOL HUMBLE BOARD ?

I will have to see that CERITICATE !!

DAN P

I would comment on how much I surpass you in extreme humility, but my extreme humility precludes me from doing so.