2007 TOL-a-THON a HUGE success!

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
That's it folks the TOL-a-THON is over! (at least the donating part is over)

We are going to leave the donations section open until Sunday (Aug 19th 2007) so if you want to still donate you can, and we have decided that we will spend the extra money raised on Google advertising to help attract some new members and debate opponents! :up:

We want to thank EVERYONE who donated!

TheologyOnline has done a lot over the past 10 years and we have NO plans of going away. We will continue to fight for the unborn WITHOUT COMPROMISE, we will continue to spread truth throughout the internet, convincing, rebuking, exhorting, with all longsuffering and teaching! And we will continue to provide a first class internet community that is addicting and entertaining.

Again.... thank you everyone and God bless you.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I want to personally thank.....

Nick M, Aimiel, e4e, Shimei, billygoat, Sharri, TomO, red77, Psalmist, Hank, DoogieTalons, Yorzhik, D2I, Silk Queen, FellowServant, zoo22, Jackson, Poly, SUTG, Athena, Mystery, PastorKevin, stipe, patman, IncapableAdmin, godrulz, Nineveh and elohiym.

We did in 5 days more than we planned to do in 14 days.

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
We want to thank EVERYONE who donated!

TheologyOnline has done a lot over the past 10 years and we have NO plans of going away. We will continue to fight for the unborn WITHOUT COMPROMISE, we will continue to spread truth throughout the internet, convincing, rebuking, exhorting, with all longsuffering and teaching! And we will continue to provide a first class internet community that is addicting and entertaining.

Again.... thank you everyone and God bless you.

:the_wave: :the_wave: :the_wave:​

- 30 -​
:scripto:. . Psalmist

Prisca

Pain Killer
Super Moderator
This has been so exciting! I still want to donate, but I have to wait till the end of the month. Thanks, Knight, for keeping this website going all these years!

elected4ever

I believe that those who name the name of Jesus should prefer the company of each other more than the company of the unsaved. Those who are unsaved have no idea what we are saying. Even those of differing theologies are better than total ignorance of God.

One of the greatest things this sight does is give opportunity for us to better express ourselves. When I first started here I had no idea I was such a poor communicator of the faith within. There are many skilled writers here at TOL and it is a great experience even for a novice like me to read these brothers writing even when I don't particular agree with all that is written. It helps me to organize my thoughts better.

This is a great ministry to me and I believe it should be supported. It is because I believe this that I put my money where my mouth is. It is a worth while project. You can't run a site like this on thank yous only. If you haven't donated then please consider doing so. If you can't then we will all understand. I couldn't when I first started ether. Now, while I can I do.

In Christ
e4e :e4e: