20 YEARS LEFT UNTIL THE 2ND COMING

Status
Not open for further replies.

OMEGA

--------------------

Moved away from Gerald and his ignorant Mocking.:deadhorse:

Jude 1:18 How that they told you there should be mockers in the last time, who should walk after their own ungodly lusts.
19 These be they who separate themselves, sensual, having not the Spirit.:loser:

2Pe 3:3 Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,
2Pe 3:4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.

Last edited:

Gerald

Resident Fiend
I'll be dead long before then, and if my long dirt nap gets disturbed I'm going to be profoundly cranky...

PyramidHead

The Book of Knowledge visits us again to tell us profound truths of the universe, such as "God's DNA Experiments"

L O L 2 DA MAX

OMEGA

To GERALD and all his kind.

Jer 25:33 And the slain of the LORD shall be at that day from one end of the earth
even unto the other end of the earth:
they shall not be lamented, neither gathered, nor buried; they shall be dung upon the ground.

:execute:Re 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers,

and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars,

shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

HisServant

To GERALD and all his kind.

Jer 25:33 And the slain of the LORD shall be at that day from one end of the earth
even unto the other end of the earth:
they shall not be lamented, neither gathered, nor buried; they shall be dung upon the ground.

:execute:Re 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers,

and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars,

shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Has it ever occurred to you that those that prognosticate the end of times are those that most definitely are defiant of scripture? So much so that I seriously doubt their faith in Christ.

Even Jesus doesn't know the appointed time.. and his Holy Spirit inspired the New Testament, so logic would dictate that even the Holy Spirit does not know the time.

Those that prognosticate put themselves above Christ...

Just sayin.

OMEGA

That is Baloney.

The Spirit of Christ is the Spirit of prophecy.

1Co 2:10 But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.

Re 19:10 : worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.

HisServant

That is Baloney.

The Spirit of Christ is the Spirit of prophecy.

1Co 2:10 But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.

Re 19:10 : worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.

Only the Father knows the appointed time. Jesus nor the Holy Spirit know. And since it is the Holy Spirit that inspires prophecy.. he could not inspire you to know something he doesn't.

Bradley D

Mark 13:32-33 "But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father. Take ye heed, watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is."

I'm working on being ready and not trying to figure out the when.

Ben Masada

Twenty years left until the 2nd coming!!! Who had it changed again?
The other day I listened on the TV, when an evangelist said that the 2nd coming will take place next year on the 21st of December 2012, after the great tribulation caused by planet X after its alignment with the sun and the earth. Religious people have become like astrophysicists who change their theories as we change our underwears. I wonder what the atheists have to say about this.
Ben

Bradley D

Really? Through which works will you be justified?

Each morning I say the Lord's Prayer, The Apostles Creed, the Ten Commandments, The Two Great Commandments, 2 Peter 1:5-7,Hebrews 11:1, Hebrews 6:19, and 1 Corinthians 13:4-8a. Then I work at obeying and living their wonderful principles. I will never be justified by any good I do. Because I will be entering heaven by God's grace and His Son's sacrfice for me on the Cross. I do not believe anyone can work their way into heaven, which was the Pharisee's mistake, but I'm expected to live a godly life as best I can.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
--------------------

Moved away from Gerald and his ignorant Mocking.:deadhorse:

Jude 1:18 How that they told you there should be mockers in the last time, who should walk after their own ungodly lusts.
19 These be they who separate themselves, sensual, having not the Spirit.:loser:

2Pe 3:3 Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,
2Pe 3:4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.
Lets save this thread and see if Omega is right. Just 16 more years to go. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.