10 Vaccines That Saved The World

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeke

I have a friend in NJ who use to date a Gal high up in that industry, and you know what? she wouldn't inject that crap into her kids.

Lets invite the Elitist to show us their medical records, and see how many get their kiddies injected with a alien substance, Americans are sicker than they have ever been, not me! because I use natural methods that work and don't cost much, haven't taken a pill or seen a chemical sales men (Doc) in years.

Tyrathca

I have a friend in NJ who use to date a Gal high up in that industry, and you know what? she wouldn't inject that crap into her kids.
You knew a person who knew a person who maybe didn't use a product their company sold and may or may not have known anything about said product.... well that sounds convincing!

Lets invite the Elitist to show us their medical records, and see how many get their kiddies injected with a alien substance
I don't have kids but I get injected with these substances. I even get them for diseases which pose minimal risk to me but instead to protect at risk people I regularly meet.
Americans are sicker than they have ever been, not me!
And yet despite being so sick they seem to be living longer than ever before... go figure?

And for that measure I get injected with them and I'm healthy too!

Most of American's (and other westerners) health problems stem directly from lifestyle choices and the inherent health problems from living longer.
haven't taken a pill or seen a chemical sales men (Doc) in years.
Are you implying that doctors are on average corrupt or was that just a silly jab at a profession you seemingly irrationally despise?

Tyrathca

Yet she had no qualms about selling it to others. I question her convictions at the least.
It would be hilarious if it turns out they didn't even work with anything to do with vaccines. Even funnier if they were in something completely unrelated like the companies IT or HR departments :p

I predict though that we will never hear about this claim from Zeke again.

Zeke

It would be hilarious if it turns out they didn't even work with anything to do with vaccines. Even funnier if they were in something completely unrelated like the companies IT or HR departments :p

I predict though that we will never hear about this claim from Zeke again.

Bull, it's clear you don't know what you're talking about, think what you want about me but plenty of Mothers have testified about what they did to their kids.

I predict you must be a shill, or work for the medical industry. Plus I remind everyone that Aldous Huxley predicted people would defend their own demise, you were their goal and it looks like they are getting what they wanted, chemical zombies bowing to the corporate Genocide you embrace like a Judas goat!!.

Zeke

You are persuaded by the anecdotes that happen to match your preconception? Funny that.

I wonder who pays for all those studies you get your anecdotes that happen to match your preconception? Moms aren't laughing and neither are their babies getting poisoned.

gcthomas

I wonder who pays for all those studies you get you're anecdotes that happen to match your preconception? Moms aren't laughing and neither are their babies getting poisoned.

Newspapers, universities, manufacturers, research hospitals, democratic governments, independent trusts, medical charities and billionaire benefactors.

This sort of comprehensive, large scale trials and meta-analyses will always out power individual mothers, trying to blame rich companies for their child's condition with a sample size of one, and uneducated celebrity endorsements.

CabinetMaker

Member of the 10 year club on TOL!!
Hall of Fame
...plenty of Mothers have testified about what they did to their kids.

Probably the same mothers who serve their kids a gluten free diet because they have no idea what gluten is and that it is only bad for people who are alergic to it.

Probably the same mothers who don't serve GMO food because they have no idea that these foods have no health impacts for those who eat them.

But, they, like you, know what they know.

Zeke

Newspapers, universities, manufacturers, research hospitals, democratic governments, independent trusts, medical charities and billionaire benefactors.

This sort of comprehensive, large scale trials and meta-analyses will always out power individual mothers, trying to blame rich companies for their child's condition with a sample size of one, and uneducated celebrity endorsements.

All the research is filtered through the interest of the supporters on either side of this issue, You trust the information coming out of big corporate interest, I trust the boots on the ground.

No doubt the legal system will side with the Corporation with the deep pockets over all those gold digging Mothers.

Zeke

Probably the same mothers who serve their kids a gluten free diet because they have no idea what gluten is and that it is only bad for people who are alergic to it.

Probably the same mothers who don't serve GMO food because they have no idea that these foods have no health impacts for those who eat them.

But, they, like you, know what they know.

We all like our broad brushes, I wonder what kind of brushes Artist prefer, natural hair/fiber or the artificial hair/fibers.

All those allergic reactions are caused by what? The populace is becoming more allergic because? Lets do a study that isn't backed by either side of this debate, ten kids who get all the shots from birth onward, and ten who don't, same food same living conditions etc.................My money is on the ten that don't.

That would shut up one side or the other.

CabinetMaker

Member of the 10 year club on TOL!!
Hall of Fame
We all like our broad brushes, I wonder what kind of brushes Artist prefer, natural hair/fiber or the artificial hair/fibers.
Probably both. Natural hairs may be better for some things while artificial bristles may be batter for others. Then, of course, there is the artists preference.

All those allergic reactions are caused by what?
Genetics. You are born with genetic profile and it doesn't change over the course of your life.

The populace is becoming more allergic because?
Allergic to what? A gluten allergy is a very specific allergy that very few have. Advertisers have learned that the term gluten free sells more products so now we see it everywhere because people are yo lazy to research what gluten is and why gluten free is important to some people.

Lets do a study that isn't backed by either side of this debate, ten kids who get all the shots from birth onward, and ten who don't, same food same living conditions etc.................My money is on the ten that don't.

My kids have had all their shots from birt on. Same parents, same house, same food. One is allergic to horses, the other is not. Which vaccine caused the horse allergy and how dud it cause it?

gcthomas

All those allergic reactions are caused by what? The populace is becoming more allergic because? Lets do a study that isn't backed by either side of this debate, ten kids who get all the shots from birth onward, and ten who don't, same food same living conditions etc.................My money is on the ten that don't.

TEN in each group? Are you so unaware of the 100 000 child studies, of which there are many by all sorts of different interest groups, and independents? NONE has found the sorts of issues you claim.

Despite your claim, NO amount of studies would convince you. The studies have been done - if you don't trust them, pick a representative sample of them and identify the specific problems with them. All else is just uninformed posturing.

Tyrathca

I predict you must be a shill, or work for the medical industry.
Excuse me?! Are you accusing me of being corrupt and lying about vaccines?

That's a convenient way of looking at the world, anyone who makes you doubt your preconceived opinion is evidence of malicious trickery upon you and thus then ends up reinforcing your opinion instead. A neat unfalsifiable bubble of belief. Never mind the absurdity of setting up an account on this forum with thousands of posts about religion all to fool people like you about vaccines of all things.

For the record I do not profit in any way from vaccines. Nor do I profit from convincing people any anything related to vaccines. Nothing I post here has any financial incentive.
Plus I remind everyone that Aldous Huxley predicted people would defend their own demise, you were their goal and it looks like they are getting what they wanted, chemical zombies bowing to the corporate Genocide you embrace like a Judas goat!!.
That is some serious hyperbole. When you speak like that about anything how could you honestly say you're open minded about this?

Tyrathca

TEN in each group? Are you so unaware of the 100 000 child studies, of which there are many by all sorts of different interest groups, and independents? NONE has found the sorts of issues you claim.

Despite your claim, NO amount of studies would convince you. The studies have been done - if you don't trust them, pick a representative sample of them and identify the specific problems with them. All else is just uninformed posturing.
Sadly you'll get nothing more than exaggerated rhetoric or accusations you too are a shill. Anyone who is so ignorant of statistics and research methodology as to think such a small sample size is appropriate probably doesn't even understand how to read studies let alone critique them.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Turns out there was a measles outbreak in Texas back in 2013, and all of these cases were associated with Eagle Mountain International Church, which is an extension of Kenneth Copeland Ministries. According to an article in Christianity Today:

A former church staff member told CNN that she did not vaccinate her daughter for six years due to beliefs "permeating throughout the church" that vaccines "showed a lack of faith that God would protect and heal you."

However, Eagle Mountain leaders refute such reports, stating the church does not have an "anti-vaccination" policy or attitude and has never preached or advised against vaccinations. Senior pastor Terri Pearsons told the Associated Press that her concerns were "primarily with very young children who have a family history of autism and with bundling too many immunizations at one time."

The church has offered free vaccinations to approximately 220 church members since the outbreak.​

Source: http://www.christianitytoday.com/gl...eak-megachurch-kenneth-copeland-vaccines.html

Status
Not open for further replies.