10 States Now Ban Dismemberment Abortions Tearing Babies Limb From Limb

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
https://www.lifenews.com/2018/12/26...ment-abortions-tearing-babies-limb-from-limb/

Five days before the Christmas celebration, Ohio Gov. John Kasich signed the Dismemberment Abortion Ban (S.B. 145) into law. S.B. 145 will go into effect in March 2019.The governor’s signature last Thursday raised to ten the number of states that ban a particularly hideous abortion technique.

“Ohio’s pro-life Legislature has taken a courageous stance today,” said Mike Gonidakis, president of Ohio Right to Life. “No longer will the barbaric abortion procedure of ripping a living child limb from limb be tolerated in Ohio. This practice is horrific and with today’s vote Ohioans through their elected representatives have saved countless unborn babies from this torture.”

ME: What sort of filthy barbarian would actually be against such a ban. Oh yah, a Liberal, that's what kind. We have such people right herein this forum. Horrible

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
The atheist’s case against abortion: respect for human rights
https://www.americamagazine.org/pol...ts-case-against-abortion-respect-human-rights

I am an atheist, a 29-year-old woman, well-educated at secular institutions, and I lean liberal on many issues, including same-sex marriage and climate change.

I am also a dedicated pro-life activist, working to make abortion unthinkable.

The abortion industry would have you believe that people like me do not exist. They would have you believe that the pro-life movement is almost exclusively old white men, with a few pearl-clutching church ladies thrown in. This characterization is insulting to both young and old. The older pro-life leaders of today are the pioneering young adult activists of the 1970s, who courageously dissented from Roe v. Wade. And they have recruited new generations of pro-lifers to follow in their footsteps; millennials in the movement call ourselves the “pro-life generation.”

Last edited by a moderator:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
https://www.lifenews.com/2018/12/26...ment-abortions-tearing-babies-limb-from-limb/

Five days before the Christmas celebration, Ohio Gov. John Kasich signed the Dismemberment Abortion Ban (S.B. 145) into law. S.B. 145 will go into effect in March 2019.The governor’s signature last Thursday raised to ten the number of states that ban a particularly hideous abortion technique.

“Ohio’s pro-life Legislature has taken a courageous stance today,” said Mike Gonidakis, president of Ohio Right to Life. “No longer will the barbaric abortion procedure of ripping a living child limb from limb be tolerated in Ohio. This practice is horrific and with today’s vote Ohioans through their elected representatives have saved countless unborn babies from this torture.”

ME: What sort of filthy barbarian would actually be against such a ban. Oh yah, a Liberal, that's what kind. We have such people right herein this forum. Horrible

wait, what? :freak:

they're still gonna kill 'em, right?

just more "humanely"? :dizzy:

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
There is no such thing as a "dismemberment abortion ". This is nothing but an ugly-sounding ,emotional laden and manipulative term invented by the anti-choice movement .
Fact: The overwhelming majority of abortions in America and worldwide in civilized countries which do not prohibit abortion take place in the first trimester , long before a fetus is even recognizable, has a brain and a functioning nervous stymie and can feel pain .
Doctors just remove a small collection of tissues . There is no "dismemberment ". It's not a horrible, bloody massacre . It's quick and painless . Of course, abortion is not a pleasant thing to happen, but it's inevitable and unstoppable .
Late term abortions in America are performed only in the case of medical emergencies to save a woman's life . Pregnant women in the 8th or 9th month don't just capriciously decide to have abortions just for the hell of it .

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
... the first trimester ...
Doctors just remove a small collection of tissues .

liar

human-development-3-728.jpg

slide_6.jpg

human-development-5-728.jpg

Last edited:

Crucifer

BANNED
Banned
More like a waste of time than anything.
In fact, it may even be for the worse- in having prohibited late term abortion they may have concreted early abortion further by implying that one is better than the other.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
".......Iris Harvey, president of Planned Parenthood Advocates of Ohio described the ban s “extreme legislation to turn medical decision-making into political ideology.”

Really? Its extreme NOT to tear a child from limb to limb? I am so sick of Leftwing devils calling things that are normal and right "extreme".

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
The atheist’s case against abortion: respect for human rights
https://www.americamagazine.org/pol...ts-case-against-abortion-respect-human-rights

I am an atheist, a 29-year-old woman, well-educated at secular institutions, and I lean liberal on many issues, including same-sex marriage and climate change.

I am also a dedicated pro-life activist, working to make abortion unthinkable.

The abortion industry would have you believe that people like me do not exist. They would have you believe that the pro-life movement is almost exclusively old white men, with a few pearl-clutching church ladies thrown in. This characterization is insulting to both young and old. The older pro-life leaders of today are the pioneering young adult activists of the 1970s, who courageously dissented from Roe v. Wade. And they have recruited new generations of pro-lifers to follow in their footsteps; millennials in the movement call ourselves the “pro-life generation.”

Crucifer

BANNED
Banned
You're frightening

I'm about actually trying to solve the problem rather than throwing condemnations at it. It's very apparent that it is ineffective, society isn't being moved by the notion that it is murder. What's frightening is doing the same thing and expecting different results.

What society needs to learn is that the idea that abortion solves anything is a lie and that it rather harms women. In almost all cases, women gain no advantage from it, come to regret it, and have the same amount of kids either way, which nulls every supposed 'good thing' that abortion could do right down to the population control argument.
There needs to be more of an influence that simply discourages women in the first place from getting abortions through better education contrary to the lies surrounding it- but sitting there just condemning it? It's a waste of time.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
I'm about actually trying to solve the problem rather than throwing condemnations at it.......

Jeezz, your pathetic platitudes are sickening.

Thats like saying, I don't want to condemn rapists, I just want to solve the problem of rape.

Sheer stupidity.

The solution is: Make the crime against humanity called Abortion illegal. If you are not part of getting that done then you are not solving jack.

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
".......Iris Harvey, president of Planned Parenthood Advocates of Ohio described the ban s “extreme legislation to turn medical decision-making into political ideology.”

Really? Its extreme NOT to tear a child from limb to limb? I am so sick of Leftwing devils calling things that are normal and right "extreme".

"Leftwing devils" oh, I am so proud

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
Let's face it ; there is only one way to prevent abortions - preventing unwanted pregnancies in the first place . Like all pro-choicers ( I am not "pro-abortion ! ) , I very much want to prevent as many abortions as possible. But this is more easily said than done .
But trying to stop abortion by making illegal is like trying to stop a forest fire by pouring gasoline on it . It only makes a bad situation even worse .
You can enforce laws against murdering a person who was a fetus long ago . But it's absolutely impossible to enforce laws against aborting a fetus in the womb . It just can't be done. Period .
This does not work, never has an never will . Women will seek and obtain abortions whether they are legal or not . They is no way to stop them, period .
When abortion is illegal, women will either go to dangerous back-alley abortionists or if too poor, will try to self-abort . And they will either die or nearly perish . They are even more likely to die if they attempt to abort themselves than with a back-alley abortionist .
There are many elderly, retired nurses who remember the days before Roe when women who come to hospitals after attempting to end unwanted pregnancies with coat hangers and other makeshift devices , and it wasn't pretty . If our government makes abortion illegal again, back-alley abortionists will instantly spring into action in all 50 states . And many women will die at their own hands .
It's a no win situation . Yes, ending the legality of abortion will stop SOME women from having abortions , but it will also guarantee bringing more poor, helpless, malnourished children not the world who will also not have access to health care . More malnourished children who will have their mental development stunted for life and thus unable to do well in school and to succeed in life .
More neglected babies & children, too . More children physically and/or sexually abused children . More children murdered by their parents or by their mother's boyfriends or their stepfathers .
All these horrors will be guaranteed by making abortion illegal again .
And how will our government enforce the law ? How will they stop women who can afford it from flying off to Europe for safe ,legal abortions ? Or going to Canada or Mexico ? Will they put government agents at all US airpots and all over the borders with Canada and Mexico to examine every woman and girl of childbearing age for pregnancy ?
Will our government appoint a task force of anti-abortion agents to scour every corner of the 50 states 24/7 to make sure no abortions are being performed ? How much would this cost ? And would it be effective ? NO !!!!
Will our government take it mandatory for every young girl once she becomes old enough to get pregnant under surveillance 24/7 just to make sure she's not pregnant and seeking an abortion ? And all women of marriageable age ?
This sounds like a scenario out of Orwell's 1984 . It's also totally unrealistic .

Crucifer

BANNED
Banned
Jeezz, your pathetic platitudes are sickening.

Thats like saying, I don't want to condemn rapists, I just want to solve the problem of rape.

Sheer stupidity.

I try not to waste away at condemning because eventually it's your soul that becomes damaged by it. Any competent church will tell you the same- it's like a poison to obsess over anger at others.

The solution is: Make the crime against humanity called Abortion illegal.

That wold be nice if it were possible, but it isn't. I've clearly explained what ought to be obvious, politicians use your condemnation against abortion to simply get into office and then they toss it away. How many more people are going to vote for before you realize that you're just being a fool?
So some states have gone against late term abortion- big whoop. That's like being a pacifist and getting excited that mustard gas has been banned- now they're just killing more humanely.

Kit the Coyote

And how will our government enforce the law ? How will they stop women who can afford it from flying off to Europe for safe ,legal abortions ? Or going to Canada or Mexico ? Will they put government agents at all US airpots and all over the borders with Canada and Mexico to examine every woman and girl of childbearing age for pregnancy ?
Will our government appoint a task force of anti-abortion agents to scour every corner of the 50 states 24/7 to make sure no abortions are being performed ? How much would this cost ? And would it be effective ? NO !!!!
Will our government take it mandatory for every young girl once she becomes old enough to get pregnant under surveillance 24/7 just to make sure she's not pregnant and seeking an abortion ? And all women of marriageable age ?
This sounds like a scenario out of Orwell's 1984 . It's also totally unrealistic .

Interestingly, I read an article the other day about an international organization that provides abortion drugs to women in Islamic Countries and other countries where abortion is banned. They operate over the Internet and through a series of different mailing sources to send the medications undetected to the recipient. They even have services available to cover costs for those who can't afford it. They are currently gearing up their infrastructure to cover the US if needed.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I know. But any time you can chip away at the evil root, its better than nothing.
Do not do evil that good may come.

Do not murder.

Life for life.

Pruning a weed doesn't help get rid of the weed. The abortion weed needs to be pulled out by its roots and burned.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Don't regulate something that should be outright prohibited, as regulating a crime inherently affirms the action.

Your solution is to just let them run wild and throw full babies into trash cans? No thanks.

There is a method that the pro-life movements is using to ultimately get rid of abortion. Its the long game. Your suggestion is short sighted.