1 Year!

Machka

So today marks one year since I joined TOL (and my 200th post).

Although my statistics say I only post about 0.55 times per day, I read a lot of the threads without posting. I feel like throughout this year I have gained insight into many different topics and the debates and discussions have been interesting, intellectually stimulating, and many times frustrating. (I've also gained a slight dislike for hardcore Christians by reading some of the comments here) But all in all I'd have to say it's been a good experience and while I don't post as much as I'd like to, I'm going to say I look forward to another year at TOL (although the school year is starting and I will post even less than I do now :D).

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Congrats on surviving the year and kudos on the intent to stay the course...but .55 times a day? :think: As the semi-official Balzac of TOL, allow me to encourage your more active participation...seriously, people are probably getting sick of me already and someone needs to take up the slack while I fade a bit into the background....or blog ground...some sort of ground at any rate.

Congratulations again on your year. I think my own was around the 17 of this month...so we're contemporaries. :thumb: