ECT 1 Peter 2:9 KJV-not written to respective members of the body of Christ

musterion

The dispensation of grace had begun decades before 70. That grace was upon Jew and Gentile alike.

Can God pour out wrath and grace at the same time, on the same people?

john w

Hall of Fame
There was...spam...

Wait-it was the Roman army-they were looking for a Saviour!!!!

Hebrews 9:28 KJV
So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

Craigie the Clown: The Roman army was looking for him-that is the "them" above. My infallible AD 70/Preterist "teachers" taught me,like Hank Hanegraaf, from whom I copy'npaste/spam.

Show us documentation that He "appear"ed to them, the Roman army, Craigie, in an "un-physical" form, and that they, the Roman army, were looking for their deliverance/salvation.

Tellalie: Well, uh, urr, you see....Darby....

musterion

Seriously, I wonder if there is a preterist "scholar" somewhere who tries to identify who in 70 recognized Rome as Jesus.

Taze probably wouldn't quote it if he knows of one, as that'd give away his source material.

john w

Hall of Fame
Seriously, I wonder if there is a preterist "scholar" somewhere who tries to identify who in 70 recognized Rome as Jesus.

Taze probably wouldn't quote it if he knows of one, as that'd give away his source material.

relaxitallhappenedin70ad.gif

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Who in 70 saw Jesus return and knew it was Him?

Once again.......Jesus told the Christians that when they saw Jerusalem surrounded, they were to flee to the hills, and those in the country were not to go to the city.

Romans didn't.

They were Christ rejectors.

Jews didn't.

They were Christ rejectors

Josephus didn't.

He was a Christ rejector.

Those who were followers of Christ had left the city.

Why is this so hard for you to understand?

Jesus told the Christians to leave the city, they left the city, and you can't understand why the Christ rejectors who were left behind didn't write down that who they rejected had come.

john w

Hall of Fame
Looks like Craigie Tellalie has scrambled off to his infallable sources...

-The UnBiblical Unanswer Man

hank-hanegraaff.jpg

-Christ rejector Flavey Joe

940e13b54e0098c7496d521b39904803.jpg

-J. Stuart Russell

1998_russell-cover_.jpg

-https://www.wikipedia.org/

He will show up later, when he sees that most MADists are not online, post spam, and cry, "See!!! Not one MADist can answer..................."

Last edited:

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Here's an old black and white photo for mysteryboy:

It was taken with a Polaroid InstaCam by Titus for his daddy Vespasian in 70AD

army-in-teh-sky-Gustave-Dore.jpg

john w

Hall of Fame
Once again.......Jesus told the Christians that when they saw Jerusalem surrounded, they were to flee to the hills, and those in the country were not to go to the city.

They were Christ rejectors.

They were Christ rejectors

He was a Christ rejector.

Those who were followers of Christ had left the city.

Why is this so hard for you to understand?

Jesus told the Christians to leave the city, they left the city, and you can't understand why the Christ rejectors who were left behind didn't write down that who they rejected had come.

Spin, deceit, bobbing and weaving.

Identify this "everyone" that saw this un-physical "Jesus" allegedly return in AD 70-I've asked you this for over 2 years.

Name names-documentation-links.

Now-you Preterist punk.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
"The whole body, however, of the church at Jerusalem, having been commanded by a divine revelation, given to men of approved piety there before the war, removed from the city, and dwelt at a certain town beyond the Jordan, called Pella. Here those that believed in Christ, having removed from Jerusalem, as if holy men had entirely abandoned the royal city itself, and the whole land of Judea; the divine justice, for their crimes against Christ and his apostles finally overtook them, totally destroying the whole generation of these evildoers form the earth. " - Eusebius, 3:5 circa 325AD

The first highlighted part describes the fulfillment of Luke 21:20-21

(Luke 21:20-21) “When you see Jerusalem being surrounded by armies, you will know that its desolation is near. 21 Then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains, let those in the city get out, and let those in the country not enter the city.

The second highlighted part describes the fulfillment of Luke 19:44:

(Luke 19:44) They will dash you to the ground, you and the children within your walls. They will not leave one stone on another, because you did not recognize the time of God’s coming to you.

The third highlighted part describes the fulfillment of Luke 21:32

(Luke 21:32) “Truly I tell you, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened.

john w

Hall of Fame
.....spam...

Hebrews 9:28 KJV
So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

Craigie the Clown: The Roman army was looking for him-that is the "them" above. My infallible AD 70/Preterist "teachers" taught me,like Hank Hanegraaf, from whom I copy'npaste/spam.

Show us documentation that He "appear"ed to them, the Roman army, Craigie, in an "un-physical" form, and that they, the Roman army, were looking for their deliverance/salvation.

Tellalie: Well, uh, urr, you see....Darby....

john w

Hall of Fame
So what do we know about this J. Stuart Russell? I wonder what gospel he preached.

Yes, Craigie-tell us a little more about him. And tell us about the controversy surrounding your hero, Hank Hanegraaf, from whom you copy'npaste/plagiarize.

john w

Hall of Fame
"The whole body, however, of the church at Jerusalem, having been commanded by a divine revelation, given to men of approved piety there before the war, removed from the city, and dwelt at a certain town beyond the Jordan, called Pella. Here those that believed in Christ, having removed from Jerusalem, as if holy men had entirely abandoned the royal city itself, and the whole land of Judea; the divine justice, for their crimes against Christ and his apostles finally overtook them, totally destroying the whole generation of these evildoers form the earth. " - Eusebius, 3:5 circa 325AD

(Luke 21:20-21) “When you see Jerusalem being surrounded by armies, you will know that its desolation is near. 21 Then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains, let those in the city get out, and let those in the country not enter the city.

(Luke 19:44) They will dash you to the ground, you and the children within your walls. They will not leave one stone on another, because you did not recognize the time of God’s coming to you.

(Luke 21:32) “Truly I tell you, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened.

Straight copy'npaste, plagiarized, from:

http://www.preteristarchive.com/StudyArchive/p/pella-flight.html

Why do you follow the "inventions of fallible men," Tellalie Craigie?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

Here's another name for you to bandy about: "Sir Homer Strut Caste."
Since you like to post the name John Nelson Darby, you'll love using
Caste's name.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

You're not as smart as we know you're not Craigie.