“I am the mother of a gay son and I’ve taken enough from you good people”

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Irony...indeed.

No, boxes were created years ago to condemn, shun and segregate the "sin" of homosexuality by and from mainstream society. The
homosexual's attempt at legitimacy is an attempt to escape from the box (or closet, if you will) the likes of you so righteously confine them within.

You refuse to be limited? ....so does the homosexual.

Yet there would be no need to "make an attempt at legitimacy" if this behavior was natural or legitimate which it is not, it is is anomalous behavior which is why it is illegitimate.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
This needs to be broadcast over as many media as possible.

Yes this picture does need to be shared wherever it can be seen.

121130031636-01-aids-1130-horizontal-gallery.jpg

And this one too:

400px-Aids_Quilt.jpg

Because every homosexual that died from AIDS had a mother that grieved over their child dying decades before they should have.

shagster01

Yes this picture does need to be shared wherever it can be seen.

121130031636-01-aids-1130-horizontal-gallery.jpg

And this one too:

400px-Aids_Quilt.jpg

Because every homosexual that died from AIDS had a mother that grieved over their child dying decades before they should have.

And this one. . .

Lung-Cancer.jpg

Because every smoker that died from cancer had a mother that grieved over their child dying decades before they should have.

musterion

Yet there would be no need to "make an attempt at legitimacy" if this behavior was natural or legitimate which it is not, it is is anomalous behavior which is why it is illegitimate.

Exactly. The natural doesn't need defending as natural. It's so self-evident it's insulting to even have to point it out, but...

sperm -> rectum =/= baby.

See, leftists, how simple it really is when you strip it down to its bare essentials, which is exactly what homosexuals never want to do? (except when recruiting children)

musterion

And this one. . .

Lung-Cancer.jpg

Because every smoker that died from cancer had a mother that grieved over their child dying decades before they should have.

Yep. Both smoking and homosexuality are stupid, unhealthy, unnatural and self-destructive choices that people still choose to engage in. Thanks for switching to our side. Now go home.

shagster01

Yep. Both smoking and homosexuality are stupid, unhealthy, unnatural and self-destructive choices that people still choose to engage in. Thanks for switching to our side. Now go home.

Who's side? I was addressing aCW who says smoking is fine but homosexuality is bad because it's unhealthy.

As you would put it, "mind your own business."

shagster01

Exactly. The natural doesn't need defending as natural. It's so self-evident it's insulting to even have to point it out, but...

sperm -> rectum =/= baby.

See, leftists, how simple it really is when you strip it down to its bare essentials, which is exactly what homosexuals never want to do? (except when recruiting children)

Sperm ->condom =/= baby either.

musterion

Sperm ->condom =/= baby either.

Duhr-de-durp! High already.

That says nothing about the basic intended mating of parts and the process at work, which is penis/vagina, as designed.

Neither penis/anus nor vagina/sticks is the design of nature, nor of nature's God. Evolution, if it were true and could think, would look at the various flavors of queerity and say, "What is wrong with those people?"

shagster01

Duhr-de-durp! High already.

That says nothing about the basic intended mating of parts and the process at work, which is penis/vagina, as designed.

Neither penis/anus nor vagina/sticks is the design of nature, nor of nature's God. Evolution, if it were true and could think, would look at it and say, "What is wrong with those people?"

Are you against kissing with tongue involved too? I see no purpose it serves rubbing two tasting muscles together, other than pleasure maybe.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Are you against kissing with tongue involved too? I see no purpose it serves rubbing two tasting muscles together, other than pleasure maybe.

The more I read the Bible the more I find it offensive of this kind of talk or practice.

yuck.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

Smoking & the LGBT Community

The lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) community in the United States continues to be disproportionately impacted by smoking. The LGBT community is among the populations most severely impacted by tobacco use. The most recent study suggests the LGBT community smokes at a rate almost 50% to 200% higher than the general population.
http://www.thedccenter.org/facts_smoking.html

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4334536&postcount=2

If AIDS doesn't get em, tobacco or substance abuse will.

Keep in mind that smoking a cigar isn't immoral*, while faggotry is.

*As seen through the Eyes of God.

quip

BANNED
Banned

So claims the self-righteous prig.....:AMR1:

...whilst sitting atop the lid of that box with a self-satisfied grin on your face.

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

...whilst sitting atop the lid of that box with a self-satisfied grin on your face.

That's sure not a very loving thing to say. :nono:

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame

If that is the best you got...

No that would be me grinning at you and those attempting to add legitimacy to the illegitimate merely to satisfy your sensibilities...your emotional plea in place of logic is duly noted. :plain:

quip

BANNED
Banned
If that is the best you got...

Why yes. It's the best portrayal of you I could muster...given the current state of bloviation you seem all too proud in displaying.

No that would be me grinning at you and those attempting to add legitimacy to the illegitimate merely to satisfy your sensibilities...your emotional plea in place of logic is duly noted. :plain:

Then I'm glad we're both in agreement that you're a smug prig.. :chuckle: