“diversity is more important than your security.”

Traditio

BANNED
Banned
the SJW/angry feminist search engine, of course

I keep seeing the "SJW" acronym. What does that stand for?

Either way, the people who run that search engine need to refine their search engine. It apparently doesn't work that well. :idunno:

Traditio

BANNED
Banned
At any rate, An.Ben., I think I basically get your point. But consider the following propositions:

1. Members of the Ku Klux Klan are/were dangerous to black people.
2. Southern white men, when gathered together after an apparent outrage committed by a black person, are/were dangerous to black people.

If you think that these are true statements, then what have you got against my saying that Muslims are dangerous?

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
At any rate, An.Ben., I think I basically get your point.

Good. I'm glad.

But consider the following propositions:

1. Members of the Ku Klux Klan are/were dangerous to black people.
2. Southern white men, when gathered together after an apparent outrage committed by a black person, are/were dangerous to black people.

If you think that these are true statements, then what have you got against my saying that Muslims are dangerous?

I don't have either the time or the inclination, sorry. I have to get to class, and trying to have a conversation with you tires me out, to be honest. But if you give those photos some thought, that's all I can hope for.

Traditio

BANNED
Banned
I don't have either the time or the inclination, sorry. I have to get to class, and trying to have a conversation with you tires me out, to be honest. But if you give those photos some thought, that's all I can hope for.

I fully grant what the photos indicate. And I am making the following point:

As groups of indignant southern white men or the Ku Klux Klan are/were to black people, so too are Muslims to the West.

Your photo actually strengthens my point.

Just as reasonable measures should be taken against unlawful racist aggressors, so too, reasonable measures should be taken against Muslims.

In other words:

ALL MUSLIMS MUST BE EXPELLED FROM THE WEST!

Last edited:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I keep seeing the "SJW" acronym. What does that stand for?

it's from abraham lincoln

Lincoln-sjw.png

zoo22

I fully grant what the photos indicate. And I am making the following point:

As groups of southern white men or the Ku Klux Klan are/were to black people, so too are Muslims to the West.

Your photo actually strengthens my point.

Just as reasonable measures should be taken against unlawful racist aggressors, so too, reasonable measures should be taken against Muslims.

In other words:

ALL MUSLIMS MUST BE EXPELLED FROM THE WEST!

You used to be a full-on white supremacist right? Neo Nazi? That was just a few years ago wasn't it?

I mean, yes, you were, but what did you call it? White supremacist? White identity? White separatist? I remember you admired Hitler a lot.

Traditio

BANNED
Banned
You used to be a full-on white supremacist right? Neo Nazi? That was just a few years ago wasn't it?

I mean, yes, you were, but what did you call it? White supremacist? White identity? White separatist? I remember you admired Hitler a lot.

What's your point?

zoo22

What's your point?

That people ought to be aware who it is that's spouting the garbage you're spouting. And intimating that that you haven't changed all that much.

What was it, white identity? Neo Nazi? Just straight-up Nazi? White separatist?

Traditio

BANNED
Banned
That people ought to be aware who it is that's spouting the garbage you're spouting. And intimating that that you haven't changed all that much.

What was it, white identity? Neo Nazi? Just straight-up Nazi? White separatist?

Ah.

Just so you and An.Ben. know, Zoo:

I have absolutely no interest in playing the game that people like you, An.Ben., Rusha, etc. play. I have no interest in playing this game of trading personal insults, dwelling on each other's personal lives, character, etc.

If you want to attend to the actual issues and wish to speak to the arguments that I have made, then by all means, I freely invite you to do so. If you think that permitting large numbers of Muslim immigrants into the West is anything but cultural suicide, then please, present your arguments for this, or otherwise, present your arguments against the ones that I have given.

But I'm simply not playing this petty, childish TOL game of: "Hurr hurr, you're just an angry feminazi...hurr hurr, you're a racist bigot." Sorry, but that's just not my game. You want to play that game? There are plenty of TOLers who would be more than happy to oblige you.

But me? I simply refuse to waste my time on it.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

What's your point?

Why aren't you denying it?

The point would be extremely valid in regards to your credibility and character.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Oh, here we go with this nonsense.

"How dare you not hate your white skin!"

It's a crime to be proud of white heritage. I don't get it- were white people just born with all they have? Because I could have sworn white people fought, built and prospered on their own sweat and blood the same as any other civilization.

But, don't let me 'offend' or 'rape' you with my opinion (fact) :chuckle:

zoo22

Read up on the ad hominem fallacy.

Sorry, but no. I'm not saying that you have a history of shoving your wife around and that we should take your domestic violence into account when considering what you say about immigrants. I'm saying you have a history of intense racism and bigotry and we should take that history of racism and bigotry into account when considering what you say about immigrants.

Traditio

BANNED
Banned
Not necessary.

Yes. Necessarily. If something is true, it's true regardless of who says it.

If you want to disagree with something, then you should be forming arguments against the thing in question, not coming up with insults against the people who believe the thing with which you disagree.