İ'm a 18 year old know-it-all Muslim. Ask me anything!

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
The reward for a man who dies in jihad in Islam is said to be 70 doe eyed virgins, what is the reward for a woman?

OCTOBER23

REPENTANCE,

MOSLEMS WORSHIP THE MOST DEVIOUS OF BEINGS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7ZnxU1vg24

SURA 9:5

SURA 9:123 & 9:5 When the sacred months are over slay the idolaters wherever you find them. Arrest them, besiege them, and lie in ambush everywhere for them. If they repent and take to prayer and render the alms levy, allow them to go their way. God is forgiving and merciful.

"The Verse of the Sword." Muslim terrorists cite it to justify their violent jihad. Correspondingly, critics of Islam claim that it commands Muslims to act with offensive aggression towards the non-Muslims

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
The bible:

Ephesians 5: 25 Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ also loved the church and gave Himself up for her

Ephesians 5:28
In this same way, husbands ought to love their wives as their own bodies. He who loves his wife loves himself.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Qur'an (4:34) - "Men are the maintainers of women because Allah has made some of them to excel others and because they spend out of their property; the good women are therefore obedient, guarding the unseen as Allah has guarded; and (as to) those on whose part you fear desertion, admonish them, and leave them alone in the sleeping-places and beat them; then if they obey you, do not seek a way against them; surely Allah is High, Great."

Qur'an (38:44) - "And take in your hand a green branch and beat her with it, and do not break your oath..." Allah telling Job to beat his wife.

From the Hadith:

Bukhari (72:715) - A woman came to Muhammad and begged her to stop her husband from beating her. Her skin was bruised so badly that she it is described as being "greener" than the green veil she was wearing. Muhammad did not admonish her husband, but instead ordered her to return to him and submit to his sexual desires.

Bukhari (72:715) - "Aisha said, 'I have not seen any woman suffering as much as the believing women'" This is Muhammad's own wife complaining of the abuse that the women of her religions suffer relative to other women.

Muslim (4:2127) - Muhammad struck his favorite wife, Aisha, in the chest one evening when she left the house without his permission. Aisha narrates, "He struck me on the chest which caused me pain."

Muslim (9:3506) - Muhammad's father-in-laws (Abu Bakr and Umar) amused him by slapping his wives (Aisha and Hafsa) for annoying him. According to the Hadith, the prophet of Islam laughed upon hearing this.

Abu Dawud (2141) - "Iyas bin ‘Abd Allah bin Abi Dhubab reported the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) as saying: Do not beat Allah’s handmaidens, but when ‘Umar came to the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) and said: Women have become emboldened towards their husbands, he (the Prophet) gave permission to beat them." At first, Muhammad forbade men from beating their wives, but he rescinded this once it was reported that women were becoming emboldened toward their husbands. Beatings are sometimes necessary to keep women in their place.

Abu Dawud (2142) - "The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: A man will not be asked as to why he beat his wife."

Ibn Ishaq/Hisham 969 - Requires that a married woman be "put in a separate room and beaten lightly" if she "act in a sexual manner toward others." According to the Hadith, this can be for an offense as petty as merely being alone with a man to whom she is not related.

Kash-shaf (the revealer) of al-Zamkhshari (Vol. 1, p. 525) - [Muhammad said] "Hang up your scourge where your wife can see it"

drbrumley

He is not divine nor a Son of God (God is of one essence and one Jehovah). He is a Messenger of God and a Prophet and a Word and a Spirit from God

"Thereupon she pointed to him. They said, 'How can we talk to one who is a child in the cradle?' Jesus said, 'I am a servant of ALLAH. HE has given me the Book, and has made me a Prophet; 'And HE has made me blessed wheresoever I may be, and has enjoined upon me Prayer and almsgiving so long as I live; 'And HE has made me dutiful towards my mother, and has not made me arrogant and graceless; 'And peace was on me the day I was born, and peace will be on me the day I shall die, and the day I shall be raised up to life again.' That was Jesus, son of Mary. This is a statement of the truth concerning which they entertain doubt."—Qur'an, Surah 19:30-35

We gave Moses the Book and followed him up with a succession of messengers; We gave Jesus the son of Mary Clear (Signs) and strengthened him with the holy spirit. Is it that whenever there comes to you a messenger with what ye yourselves desire not, ye are puffed up with pride?- Some ye called impostors, and others ye slay! (2:87, Yusif Ali)

Behold! Allah said: "O Jesus! I will take thee and raise thee to Myself and clear thee (of the falsehoods) of those who blaspheme; I will make those who follow thee superior to those who reject faith, to the Day of Resurrection: Then shall ye all return unto me, and I will judge between you of the matters wherein ye dispute. (3:55, Yusif Ali)

O People of the Book! Commit no excesses in your religion: Nor say of Allah aught but the truth. Christ Jesus the son of Mary was (no more than) a messenger of Allah, and His Word, which He bestowed on Mary, and a spirit proceeding from Him: so believe in Allah and His messengers. Say not "Trinity" : desist: it will be better for you: for Allah is one Allah: Glory be to Him: (far exalted is He) above having a son. To Him belong all things in the heavens and on earth. And enough is Allah as a Disposer of affairs. (4:171, Yusif Ali)

Christ the son of Mary was no more than a messenger; many were the messengers that passed away before him. His mother was a woman of truth. They had both to eat their (daily) food. See how Allah doth make His signs clear to them; yet see in what ways they are deluded away from the truth! (5:575, Yusif Ali)

We have made some of these messengers to excel the others among them are they to whom Allah spoke, and some of them He exalted by (many degrees of) rank; and We gave clear miracles to Jesus, Son of Mary,
strengthened him with the holy spirit. And if Allah had pleased, those after them would not have fought one with another after clear arguments had come to them, but they disagreed; so there were some of them who believed and others who denied; and if Allah had pleased they would not have fought one with another, but Allah brings about what He intends. (2:253, Shakir)

Jesus answers this with these words to Peter...

13When Jesus came to the region of Caesarea Philippi, he asked his disciples, “Who do people say the Son of Man is?”

14They replied, “Some say John the Baptist; others say Elijah; and still others, Jeremiah or one of the prophets.”

15“But what about you?” he asked. “Who do you say I am?”

16Simon Peter answered, “You are the Messiah, the Son of the living God.”

17Jesus replied, “Blessed are you, Simon son of Jonah, for this was not revealed to you by flesh and blood, but by my Father in heaven. 18And I tell you that you are Peter,b and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of Hadesc will not overcome it. 19I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; whatever you bind on earth will bed bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will bee loosed in heaven.” 20Then he ordered his disciples not to tell anyone that he was the Messiah.

how do you feel about what Jesus said to Peter?

Evoken

There is a difference in opinion and the vast majority are of the view that the death penalty is only to be carried out for those who after apostating carry out acts of treason against the state. Apostating at the times of old was like jumping to the enemy camp. Like an American becoming a communist or Russian :)

I see, thanks for responding :)

So there are indeed those who are of the opinion that the death penalty may be given as a punishment for apostasy. The following video was in part what prompted my question (I couldn't include it earlier because I was posting from my phone), where a Muslim is asked this question and he answers it in the affirmative but only in Islamic countries:

Apostasy in Islam

Evo

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I see, thanks for responding :)

So there are indeed those who are of the opinion that the death penalty may be given as a punishment for apostasy. The following video was in part what prompted my question (I couldn't include it earlier because I was posting from my phone), where a Muslim is asked this question and he answers it in the affirmative but only in Islamic countries:

Apostasy in Islam

Evo

Its only in Islamic countries because they aren't the rulers in other countries. In other countries, they are subject to other than Islamic laws. Many of them want to be able to do so in other countries and some actually do and get jailed, why do you think some of them want sharia law recognized in the US?

The fact is that their holy book calls for it, so in the meantime they practice taqiyya till their numbers are enough in areas to take over.

6days

Repentance..... You are a brave person coming into a Christian Forum with such a thread. Kudo's to those who have replied to you in love. As you likely suspected, posting such a thread...you seem to have some who replied with hate. I'm sure you understand it would be similar if we posted in a Muslim forum. (I have discussed Islam with both types). Anyways... Glad you are here, and don't let anyone scare you off.
As Christians, we need to be challenged to defend what we believe..."Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect" 1 Peter 3:15

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Then explain to me why the Jews and the polytheists, who always were looking for routes to defame the Prophet and to attack his character, missed this golden opportunity?

Who is trying to defame a prophet? And which one. Keep in mind, all of the prophets of God were Israelites.

So much for you not judging.

Repentance

BANNED
Banned
Who is trying to defame a prophet? And which one. Keep in mind, all of the prophets of God were Israelites.

So much for you not judging.
Yeah - so before Jesus God didn't care about the gentiles at all?

The OT was for the Jews ans the Jews only. Thus all the Prophets of the OT were Israelites or the fathers of the Israelites. But was Abraham a Jew or Christian?

But Muslims believe that God cared about all nations. The Torah was given to Israel but there were other Scriptures given to other nations. We have a couple of Arab prophets mentioned in the Quran but the sum of all the Prophets are 124,000 send to all nations.

In Islam the gentiles were not ignored. Unfortunately Christianity steps from a book that is Jewish in origin.

Repentance

BANNED
Banned
REPENTANCE,

ISIS is now confiscating Weapons from Christians and BEHEADING THEM.

What do you say to this video ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQhwSVx0ml0
I don't support the IS of Caliph Ibrahim in the least degree. But you must realise that all the states of the word were born with blood. Talk about Israel for starters. We're fortunate that at this time, the 21st century, there is worldwide media and international laws

john w

Hall of Fame
I can't speak for all Muslims in issues of food. Lol

Do you lose your harem, "way up there yonder," if you make out with a chick in a movie theater? Do you like popcorn, when you are at the movies? Does Mo allow you to read:

zac-teen-vogue.jpg

Repentance

BANNED
Banned

It is "haram" or a sin according to Christianity too.

“You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall not commit adultery.’ But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart. Matthew 5:27-28

As for popcorn, Muslims are allowed to eat all halal foods.

john w

Hall of Fame
It is "haram" or a sin according to Christianity too.

“You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall not commit adultery.’ But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart. Matthew 5:27-28

As for popcorn, Muslims are allowed to eat all halal foods.

Have you ever had a "Big Halal" with cheese? Do you dig Speed Racer?