Server Upgrade Coming Soon!

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Within the next few days we will be moving TOL to an all-new server! The new server will have updated system software, more hard disc space and most importantly more RAM.

I can't predict exactly when this migration will take place but it's likely TOL will be shut-down for an unspecified amount of time during the upgrade. Don't forget to jot down the website: artofsmack.com because that's a great place to meet while TOL is offline.

In addition to using funds from the TOL-a-THON I would like to thank TOL's Turbo for helping to make this very expensive upgrade possible.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
We are now running on the new server.

Some folks are still seeing the old server due to slow DNS propagation. If you know anyone that still can't see the new TOL and they don't want to wait for propagation they could contact their ISP and tell them to flush their DNS.

Thank you all for your patience.

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
We are now running on the new server.

Some folks are still seeing the old server due to slow DNS propagation. If you know anyone that still can't see the new TOL and they don't want to wait for propagation they could contact their ISP and tell them to flush their DNS.

Thank you all for your patience.
Is there a reason we don't have the same options for different TOL themes that are available on AoS?

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Is there a reason we don't have the same options for different TOL themes that are available on AoS?
I ordained since the beginning that TOL at AOS would be two separate and different entities.

There are 10 styles at AOS, although there is really only one distinct theme and all styles are a variation of the same theme.

There are 4 styles at TOL and only two of those styles are similar in variation. At some point I am going to remove all but one style on TOL. Upgrading several styles each time I upgrade the site discourages me from keeping the site upgraded. Know what I mean?