Order from disorder.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Order from disorder.

In an amazing display of science and human engineering evolutionary scientists recently proved that precise order can result from extreme disorder without external intelligence being added to the process.

Swedish evolutionary scientist Bjorn Sphincterless stated... "It's easy to now see how a living cell or even a complex organism could form by chance simply by the right combination of materials coming together."

Watch the video below to see several successful experiments that were video taped to prove that order can indeed come from disorder. Details of how the experiments were conducted will be released in various science journals later this year. Amazing!

Also be sure to.... Join TOL on Facebook | Follow TOL on Twitter
    TOL Newbies CLICK HERE or....upgrade your TOL today!

Yep, that proves evolution for sure!

Hilarious!
    Writhe in the cruel bloom

Comment

Oh no! Evolution is true!
      Your problem is not technology. The problem is YOU. You lack the will to change...You treat this planet as you treat each other. - Klaatu

What are you talking about? There is no such thing as the "Mafia"......it doesn't exist. Just a bunch of lies told to defame honest hardworking Italians like myself. - TomO

I will do you, let's see, goofy, wacky, and to the left side of the bell curve
      . -Ktoyou

I'm white. I'm not black. I can't convert to being black. It doesn't matter how much I want to become black. I could listen to rap and date fat white women all day; for all that, I'll still remain white.- Traditio

Comment

Evolutionists are known for their backward thinking.
        grace & peace

Comment

destruction!

Comment

Wow. If I were walking on the beach and saw those sand formations, I'd have assumed some intelligence was used in creating them. But not now that I've seen how it really happened. Thanks Knight!
            "I believe in Christianity, as I believe the sun has risen, not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else." C.S. Lewis

"Don't believe that there's nothing that's true, don't believe in this modern machine." Switchfoot

Comment

Originally posted by GuySmiley
              Wow. If I were walking on the beach and saw those sand formations, I'd have assumed some intelligence was used in creating them. But not now that I've seen how it really happened. Thanks Knight!

Comment

Absolutely ridiculous. Something that has nothing to do with evolution, and a complete misrepresentation of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucky
                  Evolutionists are known for their backward thinking.
                  Only to religious fundamentalists who see no way to reconcile (or get rid of) their Faith.

Comment

I'm convinced.

Comment

come on now

knight,

If I had posted something this tasteless about Jesus, you woudl have banned me. "Bjorn Sphincterless" indeed.

The bit does not even address the real claims of evolutionary theory, which does not claim that random mutations alone did the trick.

In short, you have given me a "raspberry", and I return it to you: "BLTHHHHHH"

Chair

Comment

Originally posted by chair
                        knight,

If I had posted something this tasteless about Jesus, you woudl have banned me. "Bjorn Sphincterless" indeed.
                        Yes, that's true.

At TOL we are biased.

The bit does not even address the real claims of evolutionary theory, which does not claim that random mutations alone did the trick.

In short, you have given me a "raspberry", and I return it to you: "BLTHHHHHH"

Chair
                        Get over it, ya big baby.
                        Also be sure to.... Join TOL on Facebook | Follow TOL on Twitter
                        TOL Newbies CLICK HERE or....upgrade your TOL today!

Comment

A sheer waste of otherwise perfectly useful dynamite.
                          "That man of sin must first be revealed." -- Jesus

If you haven't tried: you've already failed. -- Aimiel

Comment

The funny thing, is, some folks here actually think that's what evolutionary theory is about.

It's the creationist counterpoint to the atheist who equates Christianity to sunstroke-induced ravings of stoneage goatherds.

Total misrepresentation, but all too often sincerely believed. As usual, ignorance is the enemy.
                            This message is hidden because ...

Comment

That sandcastle is the bomb, yo!

Last edited by a_theist; April 22, 2007, 12:47 PM. Reason: I was bored of being bored

Comment

Working...
                              X