ChristianForums banned Christ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silk Queen

Big Mouth Nana said:
I have been a member of CF for over 3 years, and have posted there almost everyday for that length of time. I have received several "warnings" myself for Ad Homien attacks...which in my mind were gentle rebukes. One of the problems that they have in their Eschatology forum, is that the mods are almost all Catholics. Now, how are you going to say that the whore of Babylon is the Catholic church if you believe that, lol? Not that I do, but there are those that do. Anything slightly resembling something against the Catholic church in Eschatology is a BIG NO NO....but they have a forum for that in the Catholic forum. The problem there is, you can ask questions, but not attack their beliefs with scripture even, but they can chew on you if they want. Where is the fairness in that?
Do the Catholic believe you can pray someone out of purgatory? :crackup:

Sozo

Big Mouth Nana said:
I have been a member of CF for over 3 years, and have posted there almost everyday for that length of time. I have received several "warnings" myself for Ad Homien attacks...which in my mind were gentle rebukes. One of the problems that they have in their Eschatology forum, is that the mods are almost all Catholics. Now, how are you going to say that the whore of Babylon is the Catholic church if you believe that, lol? Not that I do, but there are those that do. Anything slightly resembling something against the Catholic church in Eschatology is a BIG NO NO....but they have a forum for that in the Catholic forum. The problem there is, you can ask questions, but not attack their beliefs with scripture even, but they can chew on you if they want. Where is the fairness in that?

Who owns CF? What is their denominational affiliation?

no avatar

Sozo said:
Who owns CF? What is their denominational affiliation?
Erwin owns CF. I don't know what his denominational affiliation is. I'd pop over and check, but it is still off-line for the upgrades.

GuySmiley

no avatar said:
I don't think CF has a problem with TOL. I'm not sure what sparked Knight's/TOL's war with CF, unless he is just jealous with the success CF has had.

Maybe he can explain to those of us that were not in on the plans. :chuckle:
CF doesn't have a problem with anybody. That's the problem. Heretics, homos, perverts. Just don't tell them what they are. You'll be banned at CF.

no avatar

GuySmiley said:
CF doesn't have a problem with anybody. That's the problem. Heretics, homos, perverts. Just don't tell them what they are. You'll be banned at CF.
That's not true. CF has problems with trolls. :thumb:

no avatar

GuySmiley said:
Too bad you are not really interested in knowing the truth. If you were, you'd spend some time over there posting and seeing, first hand, what it is like instead of judging by a set of rules you don't understand. :sigh:

I'm sure you will burn in hell for it, too. :angel:

Sozo

no avatar said:
Erwin owns CF. I don't know what his denominational affiliation is. I'd pop over and check, but it is still off-line for the upgrades.

Okay, thanks. I would be interested to know what afiliation he has. My guess is, he is Jewish.

GuySmiley

no avatar said:
Too bad you are not really interested in knowing the truth. If you were, you'd spend some time over there posting and seeing, first hand, what it is like instead of judging by a set of rules you don't understand. :sigh:
I did recently register over there. And I admittedly have not spent much time there since all of my limited time on internet forums is spent on TOL. I'm only going by their rules, but if you say so, I guess its possible that their rules are just pretend rules and are meaningless.

Heretic!!!! Ah that felt good . . . :D

Servo

Formerly Shimei!
LIFETIME MEMBER
no avatar said:

What is CF's stance on homosexuality? Does CF fully oppose it?

Silk Queen

I do know it is dangerous business to talk against a homosexual in anyway.
God is loving so therefore loves the homosexual and everything that goes with it according to some.
I love talking about and with Gays and try and figure what makes them tick like that.
The thread gets closed every time. :shocked:

no avatar

Shimei said:
What is CF's stance on homosexuality? Does CF fully oppose it?
Yes, they oppose homosexuality. It cannot be promoted in any way. It can be discussed in the Ethics and Morality forum, but it cannot be promoted.

Silk Queen

no avatar said:
Yes, they oppose homosexuality. It cannot be promoted in any way. It can be discussed in the Ethics and Morality forum, but it cannot be promoted.
Yes true also you can't bash it either.
My question is how does Tol feel about homosexuals?

Servo

Formerly Shimei!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Silk Queen said:
I do know it is dangerous business to talk against a homosexual in anyway.
God is loving so therefore loves the homosexual and everything that goes with it according to some.
I love talking about and with Gays and try and figure what makes them tick like that.
The thread gets closed every time. :shocked:

Why would they close the thread?

Is it ok to say that a homosexual needs to repent of their sin?

no avatar

Silk Queen said:
What do you mean you can't bash homosexuality? You can't bash homosexuals, but you can bash homosexuality.

Last edited:

Sozo

Silk Queen said:
Depends on who you ask, but mostly they should be executed.

Sozo

no avatar said:
Now there's a downright Christian attitude! :thumb:
Thanks! Of course, only when the Laws are changed to do so, and by officials of the government.

Status
Not open for further replies.