X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• glorydaz
    replied
    Originally posted by Quetzal View Post
    You don't have to give money. I find it distasteful you are trying to buy Knight by saying "Do something about this and I will give you money" or "Tell them to leave me alone or I won't give you money".
    I guess he needs a handler, too. I thought I was bad for pointing out how many days were left. Maybe we should provide a distraction. Got some music?

Leave a comment:

• ok doser
    replied
    not trying to buy knight, just asking a simple question

why should i support the site if i get crap from the mods?

Leave a comment:

• Quetzal
    replied
    Originally posted by ok doser View Post
    can you explain why i should support the site when i get a steady stream of crap from the mods?
    You don't have to give money. I find it distasteful you are trying to buy Knight by saying "Do something about this and I will give you money" or "Tell them to leave me alone or I won't give you money".

Leave a comment:

• ok doser
    replied
    Originally posted by Quetzal View Post
    Come on, this thread is specifically here to help Knight raise funds for the server. Please don't turn this into another one of your soap boxes.
    can you explain why i should support the site when i get a steady stream of crap from the mods?

Leave a comment:

• Quetzal
    replied
    Originally posted by ok doser View Post
    i'm considering contributing (again) but i keep getting really weird rep messages and crap from the people you have working here as mods

it only seems to be an issue when I call town to task for supporting evil and perversion

has this site become town's personal sandbox?

is town running the show now?
    Come on, this thread is specifically here to help Knight raise funds for the server. Please don't turn this into another one of your soap boxes.

Leave a comment:

• ok doser
    replied
    Originally posted by Knight View Post
    We are now over 60%

Thank you to all the folks who have contributed so far.

i'm considering contributing (again) but i keep getting really weird rep messages and crap from the people you have working here as mods

it only seems to be an issue when I call town to task for supporting evil and perversion

has this site become town's personal sandbox?

is town running the show now?

Leave a comment:

• Angel4Truth
    replied
    Way to Go Knight!

Leave a comment:

• Angel4Truth
    replied
    Way to Go Tet and kmoney!

Leave a comment:

• Knight
    replied
    We are now over 60%

Thank you to all the folks who have contributed so far.

Leave a comment:

• Knight
    replied
    kmoney hit is again! Thank you!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X