8th Annual TOL-A-THON starts Monday September 15th

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Get ready folks for the 2014 TOL-a-THON. The 8th annual TOL-a-THON will raise money to pay for our annual dedicated server fee as well as any upgrades and optimizations we may install in the next calendar year. We will also use these funds to pay for our Smartphone app for iPhone and Android that we created last year. The app has proven to be a great way to attract new members to our community.

Please consider setting aside some funds to help us reach our goal.

The 8th annual TOL-a-THON will run from Monday September 15th thru Monday September 29th. More details about the TOL-a-THON will be announced soon.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
By the way.... Lighthouse has graciously offered to create 3D profile pics, or avatars, or signature images, for folks that donate. Therefore if you would like a cool graphic that's 3D (and possibly animated) send Lighthouse a PM after you make your donation.

Thanks in advance to Lighthouse for his generous offer.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
By the way.... Lighthouse has graciously offered to create 3D profile pics, or avatars, or signature images, for folks that donate. Therefore if you would like a cool graphic that's 3D (and possibly animated) send Lighthouse a PM after you make your donation.

Thanks in advance to Lighthouse for his generous offer.
Just to clarify I can only do 3D text, like my signatures and my name in my avatars. But I can add that text to images for avatars, as you can see I've done for myself. I can also animate the text.

I cannot do animated images right now as my computer was upgraded and I lost some programs and cannot find the disc. I am trying to remedy that issue.

And Knight forgot to mention that I have a lot of fonts from which to choose [I mean a lot]. And I can get more very easily. And I can make it look like many different things.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Get ready folks we start TOL-A-THON on Monday and we are really needing your support to keep this awesome website rolling.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Lighthouse did my animated username in my signature.
I really like it!