No announcement yet.

Prepping for the big server move.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder would now be a good time to get banned or do penalties take account of TOL downtime?

Comment

Originally posted by Knight View Post
      I have been doing some prep work for the big move tonight. TOL will most likely be offline tomorrow and possible Wednesday.
      EVERYONE gets banned for a day. Way to go K!

"The more scientifically literate, intellectually honest and objectively skeptical a person is, the more likely they are to disbelieve in anything supernatural, including god."

Comment

ARE WE THERE YET ?

ARE WE THERE YET ?

ARE WE THERE YET ?
        GOD HAS PROMISED US IMMORTALITY

Comment

Originally posted by OMEGA View Post
          ARE WE THERE YET ?

ARE WE THERE YET ?

ARE WE THERE YET ?
          lol!

It seems we are here right now, yes?
          you all are not fig newtons of my imagination, are you?

I was all wound up and weepy last night - yet it all seems normal this morning!

Comment

Originally posted by alwight View Post
            I wonder would now be a good time to get banned or do penalties take account of TOL downtime?
            "The Bible is very clear, Christians aren't supposed to be busybodies, nor are they supposed to strive with any man who hasn't harmed him (Or someone else, by implication.)" RandPaulfor2016, May 10, 2013

Comment

As I suspected, this was just an elaborate ruse to get me off the internet for a couple of days.

Well, two can play that game!

No, no I guess they can't, come to think on it...
              You aren't what you eat, but you're always what you swallow.

Pro-Life

Comment

Originally posted by alwight View Post
                No man can come to God except through Christ. (Jn. 14:20)
                No man can come to Christ unless he comes through the Cross. (Jn. 3:16; Eph. 2:13–18)
                No man can come to the Cross without a denial of self. (Lk. 9:23–24)

Comment

Okay, I'm taking TOL offline right now.
                  Also be sure to.... Join TOL on Facebook | Follow TOL on Twitter
                  TOL Newbies CLICK HERE or....upgrade your TOL today!

Comment

Test post on new server.

Comment

Sweet! I only checked twice today... not counting this try... or the three tries this morning...

Calvin: (after a long pause) I can’t tell if that’s funny or really scary.
                      Anti-Death

2024 Life by Delmar: Homosexuality legal in all states; Government healthcare with abortion; Outlawing Bible by broadcast by hate crime laws

Comment

Originally posted by Memento Mori View Post
                        Sweet! I only checked twice today... not counting this try... or the three tries this morning...

what ISP do you have?

Comment

what ISP do you have?
                          Comcast... Or so they tell me...
                          Anti-Death

2024 Life by Delmar: Homosexuality legal in all states; Government healthcare with abortion; Outlawing Bible by broadcast by hate crime laws

Comment

Originally posted by Memento Mori View Post
                            Comcast... Or so they tell me...
                            Same here but my Comcast doesn't recognize the change yet. Although my iPad through Verizon recognizes the new name server.

Comment

Same here but my Comcast doesn't recognize the change yet. Although my iPad through Verizon recognizes the new name server.
                              Well, for $114 a month it better recognize it!

Either that or I should start getting HD channels. But this is better.
                              Anti-Death

Comment

Where is the evidence for a global flood?
                                E≈mc2
                                "the best maths don't need no stinkin' numbers"

"The waters under the 'expanse' were under the crust."
                                -Bob B.

Comment

Working...
                                X