Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

American Right To Life Unfurled World's Largest Protest Sign: DNC Sheets Of Shame

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bodkyn View Post
    Back to the topic at hand. You do know if you suceed in making abortion illegal that it will only drive it underground and make it far more dangerous for the women who still choose to get an abortion, right?
    You mean like having abortions in back alleys? Hey bodkyn, back alleys are where murderous mothers belong.
    WARNING: Graphic video here.

Comment

• I don't tend to be terribly concerned with the safety of a baby-murderer at the moment that she is actually performing the infanticide...

Comment

Back to the topic at hand. You do know if you suceed in making abortion illegal that it will only drive it underground and make it far more dangerous for the women who still choose to get an abortion, right?
        Why is it a problem for you if someone dies in the process of committing murder?

Comment

Originally posted by Door View Post
          Why is it a problem for you if someone dies in the process of committing murder?
          That's what I was going to say.
          sigpic

Comment

• What if it were your daughter or sister or friend?

Comment

What if it were your daughter or sister or friend?
              If my daughter, sister or friend commits murder, then, as far as I am concerned, they are no longer my daughter, sister or friend.

Why do you suppose the standard for right and wrong should be different for those close to you vs. those you don't know so well?
              sigpic
              "The [open view] is an attempt to provide a more Biblically faithful, rationally coherent, and practically satisfying account of God and the divine-human relationship..." - Dr. John Sanders

Comment

• Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees.

There should be dancing in the streets.
                He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose.

Jim Elliot

Comment

Working...
                X