Just saying hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just saying hello

Hello to everyone out there. I'm new here, as you would already know. Although I'm not sure I will have an inordinate amount of time to spend here, I look forward to hearing from fellow believers. I hope mostly to get involved in discussions that correct each other using Scripture, and I hope I will not be too set in my ways to not listen.

Just a word of warning, when I do write, I tend to write a lot. A lot.

I am also excited about all the cool choices of smilies , in case you couldn't tell.

That's all for now, but I hope to get back here soon.

hello JEB,

I hope your posts are not too long. I ignore lengthy posts.

welcome

Comment

Welcome to TOL!

Comment

Welcome to the Forum.
        He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose.

Jim Elliot

Comment

Hello

Comment

Originally posted by JEB123 View Post

Hello to everyone out there. I'm new here, as you would already know. Although I'm not sure I will have an inordinate amount of time to spend here, I look forward to hearing from fellow believers. I hope mostly to get involved in discussions that correct each other using Scripture, and I hope I will not be too set in my ways to not listen.

Just a word of warning, when I do write, I tend to write a lot. A lot.

I am also excited about all the cool choices of smilies , in case you couldn't tell.

That's all for now, but I hope to get back here soon.
            Welcome, I hope you can get used to us all and spend a little time...but spare yourself heartache learn to share little by little at a time.
            One lavished upon in the Beloved
            sigpic

Comment

Welcome to TOL.

We don't tell our children fairy tales so that they will know that monsters exist.
              They already know monsters exist.
              We tell our children fairy tales so that they will know that monsters can be killed.

Comment

Welcome to TOL..

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts. - Bertrand Russell

Winner of TOL Post of the Year 2012

Comment

Thanks to all.
                  And thanks to Meshak & Totton Linnet for the warnings. I shall endeavor to keep my responses sho

Comment

Thought I'd bounce over to your thread and welcome you too. Yeah...we be new kids on the block...story of my life.

Comment

hi.

Comment

Welcome to the board.
                        I think I'm hilarious.

Comment

Howdeeeeee!!!!
                          I AM the pie lady!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by meshak View Post
                            hello JEB,

I hope your posts are not too long. I ignore lengthy posts.

welcome
                            Don't be concerned, JEB123, if that even is your real name. She'll pretty much ignore you anyway if you disagree. Welcome aboard, but do try for shorter bits early, as people get to know you.

You aren't what you eat, but you're always what you swallow.

Pro-Life

Comment

Welcome, nice intro you got there.

Comment

Working...
                              X