My introduction

monk87

I just wanted to introduce myself to the board. This board seems to be interesting and open minded (which is always good when discussing religion).

I have informally studied the Bible for about 10yrs now. I do not consider myself a conservative Christian even though I do have conservative tendencies lol.

I look forward to being a part of this board!

Monk

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I just wanted to introduce myself to the board. This board seems to be interesting and open minded (which is always good when discussing religion).

I have informally studied the Bible for about 10yrs now. I do not consider myself a conservative Christian even though I do have conservative tendencies lol.

Monk

Welcome aboard. :e4e:

It's a mixed bag or a box of chocolates, depending on your metaphorical preferences.

There are enough good people to offset the bad, enough interesting argument to offset the horse meat and enough good will to offset the odor wafting in from a few threads.

Hope you find it to your liking, but give it a while before you decide. Sometimes things go the way of weather and you'll hit a hard stretch before the clouds lift.

:cheers:

monk87

Welcome aboard. :e4e:

It's a mixed bag or a box of chocolates, depending on your metaphorical preferences.

There are enough good people to offset the bad, enough interesting argument to offset the horse meat and enough good will to offset the odor wafting in from a few threads.

Hope you find it to your liking, but give it a while before you decide. Sometimes things go the way of weather and you'll hit a hard stretch before the clouds lift.

:cheers:

Thanks!

I will definitely try to wait it out for awhile until I make a firm decision lol

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Welcome.

What is it about your views that you declare yourself "Other"?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

Monk

Welcome, are you a christian?

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Your remarks about Britain....the Brits act exactly as people act everywhere without leadership, it is magnified by the fact that we are an Island race.

People do not regard religious leaders, politicians or social leaders.
When there is no strong leader then everywhere along the social chain people vie for leadership.