Formal Introduction

Heretic354

Hello TOL. My name is Gage. I live in Cataract, IN. It has some of the most beautiful country land which me and my friends like to call it Gods country. I have joined this site so that i may learn and may hopefully teach others what i have learned. I hope it proves to be a great experience for me and i am ready to start getting online more to start posting. Thanx everyone . And thank God :) it is for His glory i am trying to study.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Welcome to TOL, the last stop on the net for Christian theology you will ever need.

bybee

Hello TOL. My name is Gage. I live in Cataract, IN. It has some of the most beautiful country land which me and my friends like to call it Gods country. I have joined this site so that i may learn and may hopefully teach others what i have learned. I hope it proves to be a great experience for me and i am ready to start getting online more to start posting. Thanx everyone . And thank God :) it is for His glory i am trying to study.

Welcome to TOL. I hope you find what you seek.
While I love Indiana and find both it's people and it's geography most pleasant, still, you'd be hard pressed to find anyplace more beautiful than the north shore of Lake Superior in Minnesota! peace

dreadknought

Hey bub, have fun :D
Welcome to TOL, the last stop on the net for Christian theology you will ever need.
:chuckle:... not

PureX

Welcome to TOL. I hope you find what you seek.
While I love Indiana and find both it's people and it's geography most pleasant, still, you'd be hard pressed to find anyplace more beautiful than the north shore of Lake Superior in Minnesota! peace
A friend and I drove all the way around the north shore of Lake Superior, one time. From Duluth to Sault St Marie. Thunder Bay was an arm pit of a town, but the rest was really beautiful. We liked it so much that the next year we stayed in a cabin on a lake up in the wilds of Ontario.

Welcome newcomer.