the first and second sending of Paul

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by musterion View Post
    He seems to be engaging in a surface reading of your avatars.
    Lol, perhaps you're right.

I doubt it, though.

Its actually a science called Photo Analysis within the science of Behavioral Modeling.

Been on to that kind of a thing ever since I was a kid wondering why leaves fell from trees. That kind of a thing.

Blew me away when I later found out it is an actual science.

I once posted a video about this kind of a thing, but it went nowhere so I dropped the subject.

This kind of a things also makes for helping get at Paul's mind through his words, in less years than without, etc.

Comment

The "Overlapping",one ends,another begins,they begin and end at different times. My opinion is Heir is doing a fine job with it's explanation,,,calls it something different "first and second sending",,but none the less speaking of the very same thing,,,,

Comment

Originally posted by Danoh View Post
        Sheesh; my point was that Gentiles were not born into Israel's covenants and promises.
        You answered the questions of were the Galatians Gentiles at one time different than the Ephesians to whom Paul wrote the letter with this

With or without a surface level reading of your question given the way you worded it - yeah they were all at one time "without Christ."

Here, have a
        You need to look in the mirror when saying this:

See, I've noted you guys have problems seeing distinctions between things that differ.
        as clearly you have problems seeing distinctions between things that differ.
        Last edited by heir; October 23rd, 2015, 10:41 PM.
        2 Timothy 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Paul defines the word of truth as the gospel of your salvation (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV, Ephesians 1:13 KJV). Now, study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed by rightly dividing it!

Comment

I'm curious; where exactly in Acts do you and yours see this temple vision took place?
          Acts 18:21 But bade them farewell, saying, I must by all means keep this feast that cometh in Jerusalem: but I will return again unto you, if God will. And he sailed from Ephesus.

Acts 18:22 And when he had landed at Caesarea, and gone up, and saluted the church, he went down to Antioch.

And what is your sorting out of the latter half of Galatians 1 and the opening of Galatians 2 with Acts and where that is in Acts?
          I'm not sure what you are asking about "sorting", but we can see some seventeen years in Paul's testimony after Paul speaks of the gospel he received by revelation of Jesus Christ and of his time past in the Jew's religion . And as to the time of the meeting in Galatians 2, the time is Acts 15.
          Last edited by heir; October 24th, 2015, 11:35 AM.
          2 Timothy 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Paul defines the word of truth as the gospel of your salvation (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV, Ephesians 1:13 KJV). Now, study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed by rightly dividing it!

Comment

Working...
          X