The Mystery of Christ

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
Christ is the mystery. How he can be resurrected and still present among us does not comport with rationalism or science.

Jesus was the human being who was tortured and killed by the Roman Empire for high treason.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Christ is the mystery. How he can be resurrected and still present among us does not comport with rationalism or science.

Jesus was the human being who was tortured and killed by the Roman Empire for high treason.

i'm not sure exactly what you're saying, but yes, Christ Is a mystery to us, in the sense that we can never have the Mind of God here on earth. however Paul and the entire Bible explain Christ quite eloquently. read the OP's. but, i think you're saying basically, that reason, science and rationalism will never explain or define Jesus Christ, Almighty God. Amen. - now get your clothes ready for Church in the morning ! ! - :)

Zeke

haven't been here long, but i see much bickering. this thread will be some of the things we should discuss and spread. i type slow - this will take me all night. started @ 8:37 pm. first, we MUST RIGHTLY DIVIDE. if you don't like that term, try - using reason, the brain God gave us, logic, thought and meditation. CONTENT and CONTEXT. common sense. rightly divide. if you don't like the words mid-acts or dispensation, or Paul's Gospel, it is simply a revelation GIVEN TO Paul, from Jesus Christ AFTER the Crucifiction. there are MANY Mysteries in The Bible. all we need to know has been revealed. i do not know everything, but here's what i know so far. keep in mind i'm not organized or prepared or wise, i just read and pray for understanding. i'll start by saying, Paul recieved a new Gospel. don't freak out. it's only good news. God knew the Law could not be kept as told in Deuteronomy chapter 29. an early indication of mystery is Deut 29:29 - The secret things belong to The Lord our God, but the things revealed belong to us and to our children forever, that we may follow all the words of this Law. this was for Israel. also, in Deut-31:14 predicts rebellion. Leviticus chapter 26 speaks of reward and punishment for Israel. if you only look in you concordance for "mystery" you won't necessarily find the Mystery of Christ. i might jump around alot, no chronological order. just facts of The Bible. 1 Corinthians 4:1,2 - Let a man so account of us, as the MINISTERS of Christ, and stewards of the Mystery of God. 2 - Moreover, it is required in stewards, that a man be found faithful. Jesus, in His earthly ministry, was preaching to Jews. here, in Matthew he speaks of the future, after being asked why He speaks in parables. parables aren't intended to be simple. - Matthew 13:11 - He answered and said unto them, "Because it is given unto YOU to know the mysteries of the Kingdom of Heaven, but to THEM it is not given." 13 = Therefore I speak in to them in parables, because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand. 14 - "And in THEM is fulfilled the prophecy of Esaias, which saith, By hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and shall not percieve." Collosians 2:2 - That their hearts might be comforted, being knit together in love, and unto all RICHES of the full assurance of understanding, to the aknowledgement of the Mystery of God, and of The Father, and of Christ. ALL of the Old Testament prophets communed wih God, dreams,visions, revelaitions, inspiration and instruction, but ALL was revealed through Paul. see, but it's not just mid-acts. Romans 11:11 - I say then, have THEY stumbled that THEY should fall,bt rather, through their fall, Salvation IS COME unto the gentiles. 12 - Now if the fall of THEM is the riches of the world, and the diminishing of THEM the RICHES of the gentiles; how much MORE THEIR Fulness ? 13 - For I speak to you gentiles, inasmuch as I am the Apostle of the gentiles, I magnify mine office. ( the riches spoken of are the Riches of being In Christ, not material riches.) Romans 11:25 - For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this Mystery, lest ye be wise in your own conceits; that BLINDNESS, in part, IS HAPPENED to Israel, UNTIL the Fulness of the gentiles BE COME IN. Revelation 10:7 - But in the days of the voice of the seventh Angel, when he shall begin to sound, the Mystery of God shall be FINISHED, as He hath declared to His servants the prophets. Jesus repeatedly told Israel He Is the Messiah, He will leave, He will Return. They wanted an instant result. Jesus said there will be a delay. Ministry -Galations 1:11-15 - (ot of any man or Paul, but Jesus Christ.)1 Corinthians 2:2 - For I determined not to know anything among you, save Jesus Christ, and Him Crucified. 1 Corinthians 2:7 - But we speak the Wisdom of God in a Mystery, EVEN THE HIDDEN WISDOM, which God ordained BEFORE the world, unto our glory. 8 - Which none of the princes of this world knew: for if they had known it, THEY would not have crucified The Lord of Glory. now Ephesians. yummy. see, the Mystery is Jesus Christ, CONCERNING The Gospel. Paul asks only for Prayer - Ephesians 6:19 - And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that i may open my mouth boldly, to make KNOWN the Mystery of The Gospel. Ephesians 1-11 explains alot. Ephesians 1:9 - having made known unto US,the Mystery of His Will, according to His good pleasure which He hath purposed in Himself. - 10 - That in the DISPENSATION of the Fulness of times He might gather together In One all things In Christ, both which are in Heaven, and which are on earth, even in Him. 11 - In whom also WE have obtained an IHERITANCE, being pre-destinated according to the purpose of Him who worketh ALL things after the counsel His Own Will. to me, that makes us heirs. we need to understand Paul's teaching. don't argue with me, argue with God and The Bible. The Mysteries ARE REVEALED, when we Rightly Divide. and make no mistake, Jesus Is God. there are many more scriptures proving that. i'm getting those together. Paul also WARNS us. Colossians 2:8 - Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and NOT after Christ. - 9 - For In Him dwelleth the Fulness of The Godhead - BODILY. - 11 - IN WHOM ALSO ye are circumcised with the circumcision made without hands, in putting off the body of the sins of the flesh by the circumcision of Christ. ( and the rest of that chapter. everything. i can't type it all.) but, here's another gem Colossians 2:14 - In whom we have redemption through His Blood, EVEN the forgiveness of sins. Colossians 1:15 - Who Is the image of God, the firstborn of every creature. - 17 - And He Is Before All things, and by Him All things exist. ( Paul is talking about Jesus, btw ). Colossians 1:25 - Whereof i am made a minister, according to the dispensation of God which is given TO me FOR you, to Fulfil The Word of God. - 26 - EVEN the Mystery which hath BEEN HID from AGES and GENERATIONS, but NOW is made manifest to His saints: - 27 - To whom God would make KNOWN what is the RICHES of the Glory of this Mystery among the gentiles; which is Christ IN you, the Hope of Glory. - 28 - Whom we preach, warning every man, and teaching every man in all Wisdom; that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus. Paul WARNS: - Romans 16:17 I beseech you brethren, mark them which CAUSE DIVISIONS and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned, and AVOID them. almost done, - 1Corinthians 13:2 - And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all Mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all Faith, so that I could remove mountains, and HAVE NOT CHARITY, I am NOTHING. 2 Corinthians 5:17 - Therefore if ANY man Be In Christ, he is a NEW creature: Old things are passed away; behold all things are become NEW. see, BEFORE Jesus came to Paul on the road to Damascus, we were under the law (circumcision). Why Paul ? besides the fct that God chose Paul, he was an expert in Jewish law and faith, a perfect example of God's Grace and The Gospel of Grace. Paul was faithful, prayed, very intelligent and a great writer. a Leader. ask God why Paul. basically, Matthew, Mark, Luke and John were written under the OT law. they are the Gospel of Jesus' earthly ministry mostly. i stress mostly, not exclusively. i do not discount any part of The Bible. there are roughly 5 or 6 main points to this thread (1) Christ Is not OF Israel. (2) The Mystery of Christ is REVEALED to Paul. (3) The Gospel of Christ Crucified and The Cross is NEW at that time. (4) One Body of Christ, neither Jew nor gentile, new Rulership. we will rule with Christ in Heavenly Places. (5) the RICHES of being IN CHRIST - when we begin to understand Acts thru Revelation, especially Paul's Epistles and teachings, we KNOW WHO WE ARE IN CHRIST ! ! thanks for your time, sorry for any typos and spelling errors. sorry it all runs 2gether, i don't know how to start pragraphs on here and many other tricks yet. i hope this helps at least one person start to know what to look for. i know nothing really. i kid around alot here, but this is what i believe and study. not mid-acts, but ALL of The Bible. not "Paul's Gospel", but God's, through Jesus Christ. ANY percieved or imagined "contradictions" in The Bible can be solved or UN-contradicted IF we Rightly Divide. God Bless All ! ! ! - :patrol:

Are we still under the Sun? Ecclesiastes 1:9, right division is simple 2Cor 3:6, mid acts drowned half way through the mystery that turned out to be referring to the flesh and it's blindness to the message of the spirit contained in the symbols Galatians 4:24.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear patrick jane,

Yes, we who are, we know we are in Christ, each of us a temple, just like His, but less than He by far. You really worked hard on writing that post, I can definitely see that. So I had to post to you to let you know. God has a purpose for us and it will be performed. Nothing will stand in the way of it. See Rev. 10:7, pj, the 'mystery of God' has not been finished yet. It says "and in the days that the seventh angel shall sound, the mystery of God shall be finished, as He has declared to His servants, the prophets." Check it out. Any questions, let me know.

May Jesus Be In Your Heart Always,

Michael

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Are we still under the Sun? Ecclesiastes 1:9, right division is simple 2Cor 3:6, mid acts drowned half way through the mystery that turned out to be referring to the flesh and it's blindness to the message of the spirit contained in the symbols Galatians 4:24.

ecclesiastes ? hebrew poems and songs just to complain about mid- acts ? - i'm not a madist. and Galations 4:24 ? what about it ? sun ? i'm not sure what you were saying here - :)

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Dear patrick jane,

Yes, we who are, we know we are in Christ, each of us a temple, just like His, but less than He by far. You really worked hard on writing that post, I can definitely see that. So I had to post to you to let you know. God has a purpose for us and it will be performed. Nothing will stand in the way of it. See Rev. 10:7, pj, the 'mystery of God' has not been finished yet. It says "and in the days that the seventh angel shall sound, the mystery of God shall be finished, as He has declared to His servants, the prophets." Check it out. Any questions, let me know.

May Jesus Be In Your Heart Always,

Michael

thanks Michael, i also pointed to Revelation 10:7 - in the OP. levelor formatted it better a few posts later, making it easier to read. i was saying that ALL that we need to know, so far, IS revealed. the rest in Rev - 10:7. i'm still trying to figure out the exact rift between MAD and other Christ Followers, among other divisions. so many. i know you mostly stay neutral and don't really dig into these topics, thanks for stopping by. i like your style, - pleasant, helpful and hopeful. first, i thought you wre acting a bit, but you genuinely mean what you say. God Bless you brother ! ! ! - :patrol:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Yet the word sound/frequency made flesh is exposed as merely being a creation of Conscience in the beginning, it cast it's shadow in sigils, letters, figurines, images, forming words on stone/paper/skins/etc.. You the living Conscience (eternal) arrived (life) Dove/spirit/breath to inhabit an Ark/Heart inside a tabernacle of skin with a computer/temple/receiver/.

You/All Conscience was there in the beginning which makes you God/Jesus/Etc.. as well, yet sleeping beauty/Dorthy/Snow White/Etc..... still doesn't know she is that still small voice/sound and not a dead letter that creates Artificial life, which is why Paul leaves a hint about it being the Cain of death vs the Spirit of Able.

that's metaphysical concept jargon. i think you may be reading into The Word, false ideas. centered on the majesty of yourself actually. sound wave ? what's the frequency kenneth ? - :jazz:

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
Christ is a mystery because of the meaning of the Resurrection:

He was tortured and killed, yet he remains present and available to all in a wholly new way.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
i'm not sure exactly what you're saying, but yes, Christ Is a mystery to us, in the sense that we can never have the Mind of God here on earth. however Paul and the entire Bible explain Christ quite eloquently. read the OP's. but, i think you're saying basically, that reason, science and rationalism will never explain or define Jesus Christ, Almighty God. Amen. - now get your clothes ready for Church in the morning ! ! - :)
Reason, science and rationalism came in the wake of the Enlightenment.

Both conservative Christians and atheists read the Bible with rationalism, science and reason. The result of this is they both take the Bible literally.

The Christians believe in the rational, fact-based interpretation and the atheist does not. But they both see it similarly.

Ben Masada

It does to faith. If you have faith, every thing is possible. Faith dispenses with all kinds of evidences. And for your second paragraph above, I have nothing to say. I totally agree with you. Indeed, Jesus was killed on a political charge of sedition. Hence his verdict on the top of his cross read INRI. That he was crucified for having been acclaimed king of the Jews at the entrance of Jerusalem which was a Roman province at the time.

Zeke

that's metaphysical concept jargon. i think you may be reading into The Word, false ideas. centered on the majesty of yourself actually. sound wave ? what's the frequency kenneth ? - :jazz:

What came first the sound or the letters that were later formed into lifeless words without a voice box to express themselves, Maybe another possibility is you have some jargon of your own concerning a literal human sacrifice of a name that equals solar God, who magically performed all sorts of feats the time period is mostly silent on until one studies the movements and path of the Sun, yet some Scribes (the first Oral Robbers) help him resurrect in the flesh years after the facts for your consumption. I once believed that was the truth for years until I actually look into the historical claims, After which I now take a more Gnostic view which taught the Christ was within attributed to Paul's mystery, Luke 17:20-21, hints where the Gods kingdom is located and others as to it being seen through the Peniel gland Genesis 32:30.

So my mistake your not mid acts, sorry, but you did mention right division so...........Not everything has the same frequency yet they all are one in Creation like the body has diverse and separate tasks yet all exist together in one kingdom. Anyway carry on with the mystery sorry to intrude Tammy.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Reason, science and rationalism came in the wake of the Enlightenment.

Both conservative Christians and atheists read the Bible with rationalism, science and reason. The result of this is they both take the Bible literally.

The Christians believe in the rational, fact-based interpretation and the atheist does not. But they both see it similarly.

Dear aikido7,

Isn't that the case. But why do the atheists find that God does not exist after reading what is written about Him. They just would rather not believe. I think it's because they have ways that they don't want to change or give up to measure up. They'd rather live a life with NO RULES. Am I right??

Praise Jesus,

Michael

:)

This Charming Manc

Paragraphs ...

I think what you wrote is twaddle, but I wont know unless you put Paragraphs in it.

haven't been here long, but i see much bickering. this thread will be some of the things we should discuss and spread. i type slow - this will take me all night. started @ 8:37 pm. first, we MUST RIGHTLY DIVIDE. if you don't like that term, try - using reason, the brain God gave us, logic, thought and meditation. CONTENT and CONTEXT. common sense. rightly divide. if you don't like the words mid-acts or dispensation, or Paul's Gospel, it is simply a revelation GIVEN TO Paul, from Jesus Christ AFTER the Crucifiction. there are MANY Mysteries in The Bible. all we need to know has been revealed. i do not know everything, but here's what i know so far. keep in mind i'm not organized or prepared or wise, i just read and pray for understanding. i'll start by saying, Paul recieved a new Gospel. don't freak out. it's only good news. God knew the Law could not be kept as told in Deuteronomy chapter 29. an early indication of mystery is Deut 29:29 - The secret things belong to The Lord our God, but the things revealed belong to us and to our children forever, that we may follow all the words of this Law. this was for Israel. also, in Deut-31:14 predicts rebellion. Leviticus chapter 26 speaks of reward and punishment for Israel. if you only look in you concordance for "mystery" you won't necessarily find the Mystery of Christ. i might jump around alot, no chronological order. just facts of The Bible. 1 Corinthians 4:1,2 - Let a man so account of us, as the MINISTERS of Christ, and stewards of the Mystery of God. 2 - Moreover, it is required in stewards, that a man be found faithful. Jesus, in His earthly ministry, was preaching to Jews. here, in Matthew he speaks of the future, after being asked why He speaks in parables. parables aren't intended to be simple. - Matthew 13:11 - He answered and said unto them, "Because it is given unto YOU to know the mysteries of the Kingdom of Heaven, but to THEM it is not given." 13 = Therefore I speak in to them in parables, because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand. 14 - "And in THEM is fulfilled the prophecy of Esaias, which saith, By hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and shall not percieve." Collosians 2:2 - That their hearts might be comforted, being knit together in love, and unto all RICHES of the full assurance of understanding, to the aknowledgement of the Mystery of God, and of The Father, and of Christ. ALL of the Old Testament prophets communed wih God, dreams,visions, revelaitions, inspiration and instruction, but ALL was revealed through Paul. see, but it's not just mid-acts. Romans 11:11 - I say then, have THEY stumbled that THEY should fall,bt rather, through their fall, Salvation IS COME unto the gentiles. 12 - Now if the fall of THEM is the riches of the world, and the diminishing of THEM the RICHES of the gentiles; how much MORE THEIR Fulness ? 13 - For I speak to you gentiles, inasmuch as I am the Apostle of the gentiles, I magnify mine office. ( the riches spoken of are the Riches of being In Christ, not material riches.) Romans 11:25 - For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this Mystery, lest ye be wise in your own conceits; that BLINDNESS, in part, IS HAPPENED to Israel, UNTIL the Fulness of the gentiles BE COME IN. Revelation 10:7 - But in the days of the voice of the seventh Angel, when he shall begin to sound, the Mystery of God shall be FINISHED, as He hath declared to His servants the prophets. Jesus repeatedly told Israel He Is the Messiah, He will leave, He will Return. They wanted an instant result. Jesus said there will be a delay. Ministry -Galations 1:11-15 - (ot of any man or Paul, but Jesus Christ.)1 Corinthians 2:2 - For I determined not to know anything among you, save Jesus Christ, and Him Crucified. 1 Corinthians 2:7 - But we speak the Wisdom of God in a Mystery, EVEN THE HIDDEN WISDOM, which God ordained BEFORE the world, unto our glory. 8 - Which none of the princes of this world knew: for if they had known it, THEY would not have crucified The Lord of Glory. now Ephesians. yummy. see, the Mystery is Jesus Christ, CONCERNING The Gospel. Paul asks only for Prayer - Ephesians 6:19 - And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that i may open my mouth boldly, to make KNOWN the Mystery of The Gospel. Ephesians 1-11 explains alot. Ephesians 1:9 - having made known unto US,the Mystery of His Will, according to His good pleasure which He hath purposed in Himself. - 10 - That in the DISPENSATION of the Fulness of times He might gather together In One all things In Christ, both which are in Heaven, and which are on earth, even in Him. 11 - In whom also WE have obtained an IHERITANCE, being pre-destinated according to the purpose of Him who worketh ALL things after the counsel His Own Will. to me, that makes us heirs. we need to understand Paul's teaching. don't argue with me, argue with God and The Bible. The Mysteries ARE REVEALED, when we Rightly Divide. and make no mistake, Jesus Is God. there are many more scriptures proving that. i'm getting those together. Paul also WARNS us. Colossians 2:8 - Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and NOT after Christ. - 9 - For In Him dwelleth the Fulness of The Godhead - BODILY. - 11 - IN WHOM ALSO ye are circumcised with the circumcision made without hands, in putting off the body of the sins of the flesh by the circumcision of Christ. ( and the rest of that chapter. everything. i can't type it all.) but, here's another gem Colossians 2:14 - In whom we have redemption through His Blood, EVEN the forgiveness of sins. Colossians 1:15 - Who Is the image of God, the firstborn of every creature. - 17 - And He Is Before All things, and by Him All things exist. ( Paul is talking about Jesus, btw ). Colossians 1:25 - Whereof i am made a minister, according to the dispensation of God which is given TO me FOR you, to Fulfil The Word of God. - 26 - EVEN the Mystery which hath BEEN HID from AGES and GENERATIONS, but NOW is made manifest to His saints: - 27 - To whom God would make KNOWN what is the RICHES of the Glory of this Mystery among the gentiles; which is Christ IN you, the Hope of Glory. - 28 - Whom we preach, warning every man, and teaching every man in all Wisdom; that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus. Paul WARNS: - Romans 16:17 I beseech you brethren, mark them which CAUSE DIVISIONS and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned, and AVOID them. almost done, - 1Corinthians 13:2 - And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all Mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all Faith, so that I could remove mountains, and HAVE NOT CHARITY, I am NOTHING. 2 Corinthians 5:17 - Therefore if ANY man Be In Christ, he is a NEW creature: Old things are passed away; behold all things are become NEW. see, BEFORE Jesus came to Paul on the road to Damascus, we were under the law (circumcision). Why Paul ? besides the fct that God chose Paul, he was an expert in Jewish law and faith, a perfect example of God's Grace and The Gospel of Grace. Paul was faithful, prayed, very intelligent and a great writer. a Leader. ask God why Paul. basically, Matthew, Mark, Luke and John were written under the OT law. they are the Gospel of Jesus' earthly ministry mostly. i stress mostly, not exclusively. i do not discount any part of The Bible. there are roughly 5 or 6 main points to this thread (1) Christ Is not OF Israel. (2) The Mystery of Christ is REVEALED to Paul. (3) The Gospel of Christ Crucified and The Cross is NEW at that time. (4) One Body of Christ, neither Jew nor gentile, new Rulership. we will rule with Christ in Heavenly Places. (5) the RICHES of being IN CHRIST - when we begin to understand Acts thru Revelation, especially Paul's Epistles and teachings, we KNOW WHO WE ARE IN CHRIST ! ! thanks for your time, sorry for any typos and spelling errors. sorry it all runs 2gether, i don't know how to start pragraphs on here and many other tricks yet. i hope this helps at least one person start to know what to look for. i know nothing really. i kid around alot here, but this is what i believe and study. not mid-acts, but ALL of The Bible. not "Paul's Gospel", but God's, through Jesus Christ. ANY percieved or imagined "contradictions" in The Bible can be solved or UN-contradicted IF we Rightly Divide. God Bless All ! ! ! - :patrol:

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
Dear aikido7,

Isn't that the case. But why do the atheists find that God does not exist after reading what is written about Him. They just would rather not believe. I think it's because they have ways that they don't want to change or give up to measure up. They'd rather live a life with NO RULES. Am I right??

Praise Jesus,

Michael

I see things differently.

It is a bitter irony that the Kingdom of God theology of Jesus is being found more often in the work and teaching of atheists and agnostics.

You will not find many people in any situation living by "no rules."
It's just that atheists have come back to Jesus without recognizing that they have done so. They raise their children to be open-hearted, nonjudgmental, fair and respectful.

This way is much better than the conservative, hypocritical, patriarchal, anti-woman, other-worldly notions of Christianity and Islam.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

It is a bitter irony that the Kingdom of God theology of Jesus is being found more often in the work and teaching of atheists and agnostics.

It's just that atheists have come back to Jesus without recognizing that they have done so. They raise their children to be open-hearted, nonjudgmental, fair and respectful.

This way is much better than the conservative, hypocritical, patriarchal, anti-woman, other-worldly notions of Christianity and Islam.

Dear aikido7,

I think Christian families do just fine. Atheists don't believe in Jesus, but Jesus said, "No man comes to the Father, except by Me." So, no matter how the atheists raise their kids, they're going to have to teach them some truths about Jesus.

Michael

Levolor

I agree. Your words here prompted the remembrance of the parable of the two sons, specifically this verse:

31 Whether of them twain did the will of his father? They say unto him, The first. Jesus saith unto them, Verily I say unto you, That the publicans and the harlots go into the kingdom of God before you. Matthew 21:31

After all, it is the heart that God judges and we are told that it is the heart that...

14 The fool hath said in his heart,... Proverbs 14:1

What I am saying is that while an atheist has said there is no God with their mouth... the description of those that have "come back to Jesus without recognizing that they have done so" are no fools, and know in their heart that God is, even if not intellectually acknowledged.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
thread back from the dead

thread back from the dead

haven't been here long, but i see much bickering. this thread will be some of the things we should discuss and spread. i type slow - this will take me all night. started @ 8:37 pm. first, we MUST RIGHTLY DIVIDE. if you don't like that term, try - using reason, the brain God gave us, logic, thought and meditation. CONTENT and CONTEXT. common sense. rightly divide. if you don't like the words mid-acts or dispensation, or Paul's Gospel, it is simply a revelation GIVEN TO Paul, from Jesus Christ AFTER the Crucifixion. there are MANY Mysteries in The Bible. ALL we need to know has been revealed.

i do not know everything, but here's what i know so far. keep in mind i'm not organized or prepared or wise, i just read and pray for understanding. i'll start by saying, Paul recieved a new Gospel. don't freak out. it's only good news. God knew the Law could not be kept as told in Deuteronomy chapter 29. an early indication of mystery is Deut 29:29 KJV - The secret things belong to The Lord our God, but the things revealed belong to us and to our children forever, that we may follow all the words of this Law. this was for Israel. also, in Deut-31:14 KJV predicts rebellion. Leviticus chapter 26 speaks of reward and punishment for Israel. if you only look in you concordance for "mystery" you won't necessarily find the Mystery of Christ.

i might jump around alot, no chronological order. just facts of The Bible. 1 Corinthians 4:1,2 KJV - Let a man so account of us, as the MINISTERS of Christ, and stewards of the Mystery of God. 2 - Moreover, it is required in stewards, that a man be found faithful. Jesus, in His earthly ministry, was preaching to Jews. here, in Matthew he speaks of the future, after being asked why He speaks in parables. parables aren't intended to be simple. - Matthew 13:11 KJV - He answered and said unto them, "Because it is given unto YOU to know the mysteries of the Kingdom of Heaven, but to THEM it is not given." 13 = Therefore I speak in to them in parables, because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand. 14 - "And in THEM is fulfilled the prophecy of Esaias, which saith, By hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and shall not percieve." Collosians 2:2 KJV - That their hearts might be comforted, being knit together in love, and unto all RICHES of the full assurance of understanding, to the acknowledgement of the Mystery of God, and of The Father, and of Christ. ALL of the Old Testament prophets communed with God, dreams,visions, revelations, inspiration and instruction, but ALL was revealed through Paul.

see, but it's not just mid-acts. Romans 11:11 KJV - I say then, have THEY stumbled that THEY should fall,but rather, through their fall, Salvation IS COME unto the gentiles. 12 - Now if the fall of THEM is the riches of the world, and the diminishing of THEM the RICHES of the gentiles; how much MORE THEIR Fulness ? 13 - For I speak to you gentiles, inasmuch as I am the Apostle of the gentiles, I magnify mine office. ( the riches spoken of are the Riches of being In Christ, not material riches.) Romans 11:25 KJV - For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this Mystery, lest ye be wise in your own conceits; that BLINDNESS, in part, IS HAPPENED to Israel, UNTIL the Fulness of the gentiles BE COME IN. Revelation 10:7 KJV - But in the days of the voice of the seventh Angel, when he shall begin to sound, the Mystery of God shall be FINISHED, as He hath declared to His servants the prophets.

Jesus repeatedly told Israel He Is the Messiah, He will leave, He will Return. They wanted an instant result. Jesus said there will be a delay. Ministry -Galations 1:11-16 KJV - (not of any man or Paul, but Jesus Christ.)1 Corinthians 2:2 KJV - For I determined not to know anything among you, save Jesus Christ, and Him Crucified. 1 Corinthians 2:7 KJV - But we speak the Wisdom of God in a Mystery, EVEN THE HIDDEN WISDOM, which God ordained BEFORE the world, unto our glory. 8 - Which none of the princes of this world knew: for if they had known it, THEY would not have crucified The Lord of Glory. now Ephesians. yummy. see, the Mystery is Jesus Christ, CONCERNING The Gospel. Paul asks only for Prayer - Ephesians 6:19 KJV - And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that i may open my mouth boldly, to make KNOWN the Mystery of The Gospel. Ephesians 1-11 explains alot. Ephesians 1:9 KJV - having made known unto US,the Mystery of His Will, according to His good pleasure which He hath purposed in Himself. - 10 - That in the DISPENSATION of the Fulness of times He might gather together In One all things In Christ, both which are in Heaven, and which are on earth, even in Him. 11 - In whom also WE have obtained an IHERITANCE, being pre-destinated according to the purpose of Him who worketh ALL things after the counsel His Own Will.

to me, that makes us heirs. we need to understand Paul's teaching. don't argue with me, argue with God and The Bible. The Mysteries ARE REVEALED, when we Rightly Divide. and make no mistake, Jesus Is God. there are many more scriptures proving that. i'm getting those together. Paul also WARNS us. Colossians 2:8 KVV - Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and NOT after Christ. - 9 - For In Him dwelleth the Fulness of The Godhead - BODILY. - 11 - IN WHOM ALSO ye are circumcised with the circumcision made without hands, in putting off the body of the sins of the flesh by the circumcision of Christ. ( and the rest of that chapter. everything. i can't type it all.) but, here's another gem Colossians 2:14 KJV - In whom we have redemption through His Blood, EVEN the forgiveness of sins. Colossians 1:15 KJV - Who Is the image of God, the firstborn of every creature. - 17 - And He Is Before All things, and by Him All things exist. ( Paul is talking about Jesus, btw ). Colossians 1:25 KJV - Whereof i am made a minister, according to the dispensation of God which is given TO me FOR you, to Fulfil The Word of God. - 26 - EVEN the Mystery which hath BEEN HID from AGES and GENERATIONS, but NOW is made manifest to His saints: - 27 - To whom God would make KNOWN what is the RICHES of the Glory of this Mystery among the gentiles; which is Christ IN you, the Hope of Glory. - 28 - Whom we preach, warning every man, and teaching every man in all Wisdom; that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus.

Paul WARNS: - Romans 16:17 KJV I beseech you brethren, mark them which CAUSE DIVISIONS and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned, and AVOID them. almost done, - 1 Corinthians 13:2 KJV - And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all Mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all Faith, so that I could remove mountains, and HAVE NOT CHARITY, I am NOTHING. 2 Corinthians 5:17 KJV - Therefore if ANY man Be In Christ, he is a NEW creature: Old things are passed away; behold all things are become NEW.

see, BEFORE Jesus came to Paul on the road to Damascus, until the Cross, we were under the law (circumcision). Why Paul ? besides the fact that God chose Paul, he was an expert in Jewish law and faith, a perfect example of God's Grace and The Gospel of Grace. Paul was faithful, prayed, very intelligent and a great writer. a Leader. ask God why Paul. basically, Matthew, Mark, Luke and John were written under the OT law. they are the Gospel of Jesus' earthly ministry mostly. i stress mostly, not exclusively. i do not discount any part of The Bible.

there are roughly 5 or 6 main points to this thread (1) Christ Is not OF Israel. (2) The Mystery of Christ is REVEALED to Paul. (3) The Gospel of Christ Crucified and The Cross is NEW at that time. (4) One Body of Christ, neither Jew nor gentile, new Rulership. we will rule with Christ in Heavenly Places. (5) the RICHES of being IN CHRIST - when we begin to understand Acts thru Revelation, especially Paul's Epistles and teachings, we KNOW WHO WE ARE IN CHRIST ! !

thanks for your time, sorry for any typos and spelling errors. sorry it all runs 2gether, i don't know how to start paragraphs on here and many other tricks yet. i hope this helps at least one person start to know what to look for. i know nothing really. i kid around alot here, but this is what i believe and study. not ONLY mid-acts, but ALL of The Bible. not only"Paul's Gospel", but God's, through Jesus Christ GIVEN TO PAUL. ANY perceived or imagined "contradictions" in The Bible can be solved or UN-contradicted IF we Rightly Divide. God Bless All ! ! ! - :patrol:

this thread got off track with triune debates, i abandoned it. i corrected some spelling errors, added KJV to verses and changed a few few words at the end because i am MAD now. i made it much longer than needed by typing out the scriptures, and then i found all of this being discussed and shared between MADists and folks that rightly divide - i have grown and learned more since this thread, including knowing the good people on TOL - God Bless ! ! ! -

Last edited:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
this thread got off track with triune debates, i abandoned it. i corrected some spelling errors, added KJV to verses and changed a few few words at the end because i am MAD now. i made it much longer than needed by typing out the scriptures, and then i found all of this being discussed and shared between MADists and folks that rightly divide - i have grown and learned more since this thread, including knowing the good people on TOL - God Bless ! ! ! -

Bump - i started this thread 4 months ago when i was new here, and online in general. i'm a little better with formatting and posting scripture. the OP is the type of Bible truths i sought here originally, it took a while to find the folks that rightly divide. i have "gone off" on several folks and issues, and i apologize to all. i know when i've been wrong (mostly) and right (rarely).One thing i want to be clear, I HAVE NOT LIED TO ANYONE ON TOL -

i have gotten some family and friends more interested in Christ, the Bible, and aware of TOL. any pics i post are intended lightly and i poke fun at myself also. we each have our own personality and something good to offer despite our flaws, so lighten up, and read Paul's epistles like it's your first time ever. God Bless ! ! ! -

Last edited:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Yet the word sound/frequency made flesh is exposed as merely being a creation of Conscience in the beginning, it cast it's shadow in sigils, letters, figurines, images, forming words on stone/paper/skins/etc.. You the living Conscience (eternal) arrived (life) Dove/spirit/breath to inhabit an Ark/Heart inside a tabernacle of skin with a computer/temple/receiver/.

You/All Conscience was there in the beginning which makes you God/Jesus/Etc.. as well, yet sleeping beauty/Dorthy/Snow White/Etc..... still doesn't know she is that still small voice/sound and not a dead letter that creates Artificial life, which is why Paul leaves a hint about it being the Cain of death vs the Spirit of Able.

whoa, i forgot about this post - :patrol: