X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never heard of MAD till coming to TOL
    sigpic

Comment

I knew of dispensationalism, but not 2, 9, or the later ones.
      Trust those that seek the truth, but doubt those that say they have found it.

Comment

First heard of MAD when I joined TOL. I had never even heard of the idea before. But after discussing it, and reading The Plot I couldn't deny it.
        sigpic

Comment

Hopefully we can get enough interest to make these new forums a value.
          Also be sure to.... Join TOL on Facebook | Follow TOL on Twitter
          TOL Newbies CLICK HERE or....upgrade your TOL today!

Comment

I think they will be, Knight. As I said, many of us have wanted this for a while. It's just a slow start right now. I'll do my best to contribute as my time is more freed up.
            Funny how threads morph.

For He made Him who knew no sin to be sin for us, that we might become the righteousness of God in Him." ~ Paul

"You should never wave to someone you don't know. What if he doesn't have a hand? Then he'll just think you're being cocky!" ~Mitch Hedberg

__.._

Comment

Originally posted by steko View Post
              Some people probably got mad through the discussions.
              And, I suspect, some of us started thinking "Madly"?

Comment

Randy, aka chickenman, has a book that anyone interested in MAD should absolutely read. I had it put into play in our county library system: Modern Church: Where Tradition Trumps Truth. If your library doesn't have it Amazon does.

Agree or disagree with him, you should read it.
                You aren't what you eat, but you're always what you swallow.

Pro-Life

Comment

Originally posted by Inzl Kett View Post
                  To start things off on this topic--when did you first hear about Mid Act Dispensationalism?

I first heard the term when I joined TOL--even though it was my general bent long before I joined. I felt the Church era began when God commissioned Paul. Things changed when God brought Paul on the scene.
                  Same with me. I first heard it here, but the idea of the dispensation of grace has always been my understanding. Paul brought something entirely new.

Comment

Originally posted by Knight View Post
                    Hopefully we can get enough interest to make these new forums a value.
                    I like the rules.

Comment

Working...
                    X