• This is a new section being rolled out to attract people interested in exploring the origins of the universe and the earth from a biblical perspective. Debate is encouraged and opposing viewpoints are welcome to post but certain rules must be followed. 1. No abusive tagging - if abusive tags are found - they will be deleted and disabled by the Admin team 2. No calling the biblical accounts a fable - fairy tale ect. This is a Christian site, so members that participate here must be respectful in their disagreement.

Does anyone believe in Evolution anymore?

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
No, I did not lie, but you've just lied again.

I pointed out that random events are common in our world. You said that was a lie. I showed you that God says so. If you'd like to retract that, it would be different. But you say what God said in Ecclesiastes, is "a lie."

Instead of doubling down on it, just admit you were wrong, and God was telling the truth.

Right Divider

Body part
I pointed out that random events are common in our world. You said that was a lie. I showed you that God says so. If you'd like to retract that, it would be different. But you say what God said in Ecclesiastes, is "a lie."

Instead of doubling down on it, just admit you were wrong, and God was telling the truth.
You are now the GREAT DISTRACTER too!

Many people making choices is IN NO WAY RANDOM!!!

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
You are now the GREAT DISTRACTER too!

I can understand why you want to change the subject...

Barbarian writes:
Actually, there is, in the same sense that there's always some randomness in this world.

RD denies:
That's just blatant lying right there!.

God says:
Ecclesiastes 9:11 I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all.

I really don't think God is lying. Maybe you should rethink your accusation.

It's true. There's a lot of randomness in the world. Accept it His way, not yours.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
There's a lot of randomness in the world.

Nothing, in fact.

Nothing is truly random. There is always a reason behind an event.

Darwinists just like to say this because their religion was founded on the idea of random mutations.

However, when challenged, they can't point to a single event that could rightly be called random.

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
Sorry, but there are no "answers in Genesis ". Anyone with any common sense can realize it's just an ancient allegory , and in fact, it was borrowed from ancient Babylonian mythology . This is a historical fact .

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Sorry, but there are no "answers in Genesis ". Anyone with any common sense can realize it's just an ancient allegory , and in fact, it was borrowed from ancient Babylonian mythology . This is a historical fact .

Saying it doesn't make it so...

Do you just like hearing yourself spew nonsense?

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Fact is, there are good and God-loving Christians on both sides of this issue. The only evil involved, is when the partisans of either side, announce that the other side is "calling God a liar", or "not real Christians."

It's not a salvation issue, and unless you make an idol of your opinion, you can hold to either side (or any opinion in-between) without risking your soul.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Fact is, there are good and God-loving Christians on both sides of this issue. The only evil involved, is when the partisans of either side, announce that the other side is "calling God a liar", or "not real Christians."

It's not a salvation issue, and unless you make an idol of your opinion, you can hold to either side (or any opinion in-between) without risking your soul.

the religion of evolution preaches there is no God

Unless evolution is your religion, you're completely wrong about that. If you didn't start a new religion and name it "evolution" then there is no such religion.

And many, many Christians acknowledge the fact of evolution. Would you like to learn about some of them? There are probably more Christians who acknowledge evolution then there are creationists who are Christiam. (most creationists are Muslims)

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Fact is, there are good and God-loving Christians on both sides of this issue.

:yawn:

Thank you, Donald Trump.

The only evil involved, is when the partisans of either side, announce that the other side is "calling God a liar", or "not real Christians."

Bible: "Six days."

Barbarian: "Billions of years.

Bible: "The whole Earth."

Barbarian: "Turkey."

:think:

It's not a salvation issue, even if you make an idol of your opinion. You can hold to either side without risking your soul.

However, the Darwinists will do anything to keep a discussion over the evidence at bay.

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
That's what I mean. Did you forget what you said?
So I ask a legitimate question, and you get passive aggressive. Recalls that great scene in Rob Roy.

Rob Roy: What's your business with me, Guthrie?

Guthrie: Business best done outside.

Rob Roy: We have no quarrel.

Guthrie: That can be remedied.

Rob Roy: The first cut?

Guthrie: Aye.

[Rob Roy cuts his hand on Guthrie's drawn sword]

Rob Roy: Well done.

Well done Barbie.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
So I ask a legitimate question, and you get passive aggressive.

I ask a legitimate question, and you get belligerent and call names.

And try to cover up the issue...

Quote Originally Posted by Yorzhik View Post
What do you mean by "intent"?

Quote Originally Posted by Yorzhik View Post
But it is assumed the message sent is what is desired to be received.

Barbarian observes:
That's what I mean. Did you forget what you said?