Announcement

Collapse

Creation Science Rules

This is a new section being rolled out to attract people interested in exploring the origins of the universe and the earth from a biblical perspective.
Debate is encouraged and opposing viewpoints are welcome to post but certain rules must be followed.
1. No abusive tagging - if abusive tags are found - they will be deleted and disabled by the Admin team
2. No calling the biblical accounts a fable - fairy tale ect. This is a Christian site, so members that participate here must be respectful in their disagreement.
See more
See less

Why Evolution is real science - let's settle this "debate"!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by 7djengo7 View Post
    That's as useless and silly a thing for you to say as it would be for you to say, "I recommend that you not misinterpret a lack of motivation to walk on the surface of the sun as a lack of ability to walk on the surface of the sun".
    You may doubt my sun surface walking ability if you wish, but you do so at your own risk.

    Stuart

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Stuu View Post
      You may doubt my sun surface walking ability if you wish, but you do so at your own risk.

      Stuart
      Oh. Thanks for the warning.
      All my ancestors are human.
      PS: All your ancestors are human.
      PPS: To all you cats, dogs, monkeys, and other assorted house pets whose masters are outsourcing the task of TOL post-writing to you (we know who you are )– you may disregard the PS.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Stuu View Post
        Apparently you believe that evolution happens 'within kinds'.
        Why would you say such a ridiculous thing?

        Evolution is the idea that all life is descended by means of random mutations and natural selection from a universal common ancestor. To restrict it to "within kinds" is to posit inanity.

        Do you spend any time at all considering what the opposing point of view is?

        To be an opponent of evolution by natural selection from variations caused by random mutation (and related mechanisms) from common origins you would need to give just as detailed an explanation, with mechanisms and evidence, that explained how it is possible for all variation to be stored up in either two or seven pairs of members of every living species, and then unleashed to give the current distribution and variation we see today, with no evidence at all of a recent genetic bottleneck.
        No, I wouldn't.

        There is no prerequisite needed to oppose an idea. People are free to do that for any or no reason.

        This is just silly games on your part. Try engaging sensibly.

        Are you really an opponent of Darwinism? On the evidence so far I'd say you are just a religious fundamentalist science denier with a desire for alt-facts for your religious lifestyle choice.


        On the other hand you were being successful in the main point of creationism, to get religion taught in US schools, then that would be damaging and I would have to oppose that in solidarity with young people wishing to follow a career in science.
        You seriously have nothing to offer, do you?

        Stay away.
        Where is the evidence for a global flood?
        E≈mc2
        "the best maths don't need no stinkin' numbers"

        "The waters under the 'expanse' were under the crust."
        -Bob B.

        Comment


        • This silly attempt to prove Evolution and Bible are possible is just plain disproved by the simple fact there has never been nor could ever be a single example of evolution found.
          Th eOP has obviously never watched flashflood video and seen the mass of debris a flash flood can displace and carry along until finding a place to drop and sort it hydraulically.
          The video fo the Condit Dam removal shows this perfectly!

          Comment


          • Interesting to see this from a secular source - so baldly stated and yet obviously so accepted as "fact" - truly a "just-so" story



            Charles Darwin, father of evolutionary biology, wrote in 1871 that life first emerged in “warm little ponds”, which he imagined to be small wells of water and chemicals, heated by the sun and surrounded by rocks and air.
            With these few ingredients and a big dose of randomness, he posited, the basic elements of life clicked together, leading to simple life forms, like bacteria. Their evolution over millions of years eventually led to the sophisticated life forms that now inhabit the planet.


            https://getpocket.com/explore/item/v...=pocket-newtab



            A big dose of randomness and millions of years! Why of course! That must be it!

            Comment


            • Originally posted by ok doser View Post
              Interesting to see this from a secular source - so baldly stated and yet obviously so accepted as "fact" - truly a "just-so" story



              Charles Darwin, father of evolutionary biology, wrote in 1871 that life first emerged in “warm little ponds”, which he imagined to be small wells of water and chemicals, heated by the sun and surrounded by rocks and air.
              With these few ingredients and a big dose of randomness, he posited, the basic elements of life clicked together, leading to simple life forms, like bacteria. Their evolution over millions of years eventually led to the sophisticated life forms that now inhabit the planet.


              https://getpocket.com/explore/item/v...=pocket-newtab



              A big dose of randomness and millions of years! Why of course! That must be it!
              in Darwin's time it was a theory , now its just a story some refuse to let die

              Comment


              • Originally posted by way 2 go View Post

                in Darwin's time it was a theory , now its just a story some refuse to let die
                I don't think that it was ever a theory. A hypothesis perhaps.
                All of my ancestors are human.
                Originally posted by Squeaky
                That explains why your an idiot.
                Originally posted by God's Truth
                Father figure, Son figure, and Holy Spirit figure.
                Col 2:9 (AKJV/PCE)
                (2:9) For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

                1Tim 4:10 (AKJV/PCE)
                (4:10) For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

                Something that was SPOKEN OF since the world began CANNOT be the SAME thing as something KEPT SECRET since the world began.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Right Divider View Post

                  I don't think that it was ever a theory. A hypothesis perhaps.


                  theory
                  6. contemplation or speculation:

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by way 2 go View Post


                    theory
                    6. contemplation or speculation:
                    hy·poth·e·sis
                    /hīˈpäTHəsəs/

                    noun
                    1. a supposition or proposed explanation made on the basis of limited evidence as a starting point for further investigation.
                    All of my ancestors are human.
                    Originally posted by Squeaky
                    That explains why your an idiot.
                    Originally posted by God's Truth
                    Father figure, Son figure, and Holy Spirit figure.
                    Col 2:9 (AKJV/PCE)
                    (2:9) For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

                    1Tim 4:10 (AKJV/PCE)
                    (4:10) For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

                    Something that was SPOKEN OF since the world began CANNOT be the SAME thing as something KEPT SECRET since the world began.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Right Divider View Post

                      hy·poth·e·sis
                      /hīˈpäTHəsəs/

                      noun
                      1. a supposition or proposed explanation made on the basis of limited evidence as a starting point for further investigation.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Right Divider View Post
                        a supposition ....

                        isn't that one of those medicated thingies you stick up your

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X