Announcement

Collapse

Creation Science Rules

This is a new section being rolled out to attract people interested in exploring the origins of the universe and the earth from a biblical perspective.
Debate is encouraged and opposing viewpoints are welcome to post but certain rules must be followed.
1. No abusive tagging - if abusive tags are found - they will be deleted and disabled by the Admin team
2. No calling the biblical accounts a fable - fairy tale ect. This is a Christian site, so members that participate here must be respectful in their disagreement.
See more
See less

Key assumptions about Earth and Radiometric Dating by Scientists are wrong.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh dear RD, neither wiki nor AiG are citations to the scientific literature.
    Even your wiki reference does not support your claim in post 142. Saying "well, we aren't sure" is not confirming that life did not come into being via physics and chemistry.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jonahdog View Post
      Oh dear RD, neither wiki nor AiG are citations to the scientific literature.
      Even your wiki reference does not support your claim in post 142. Saying "well, we aren't sure" is not confirming that life did not come into being via physics and chemistry.
      Your worship of "scientific literature" is duly noted.

How about getting back on TOPIC?
      All of my ancestors are human.
      Originally posted by Squeaky
      That explains why your an idiot.
      Originally posted by God's Truth
      Father figure, Son figure, and Holy Spirit figure.
      Col 2:9 (AKJV/PCE)
      (2:9) For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

1Tim 4:10 (AKJV/PCE)
      (4:10) For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

Something that was SPOKEN OF since the world began CANNOT be the SAME thing as something KEPT SECRET since the world began.

Comment

• I am.
        I don't worship scientific literature but that is what you should look at for good accurate science

Comment

• The original topic, from the first post, was by one of the
          more irrational ToLers. She seemed to be beating around the edges of the hydroplate theory. If you want to use that particular bit of fantasy just shoot me now.

At some point we went to a discussion of whether science dealt with immaterial and/or supernatural things. At some point I suggested your brain worked by chemistry and physics. You claimed that was random and when you eventually agreed that chemistry was not random you stated on my "origin story".

so not really sure there ever was a consistent topic

Comment

I am.
            I don't worship scientific literature but that is what you should look at for good accurate science
            Good accurate science does NOT require any priesthood of literature.

(4:10) For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

Something that was SPOKEN OF since the world began CANNOT be the SAME thing as something KEPT SECRET since the world began.

Comment

The original topic, from the first post, was by one of the
              more irrational ToLers. She seemed to be beating around the edges of the hydroplate theory. If you want to use that particular bit of fantasy just shoot me now.

At some point we went to a discussion of whether science dealt with immaterial and/or supernatural things. At some point I suggested your brain worked by chemistry and physics. You claimed that was random and when you eventually agreed that chemistry was not random you stated on my "origin story".

so not really sure there ever was a consistent topic
              What is the origin of radioactive isotopes on the earth?

Comment

• Originally posted by Right Divider View Post

Good accurate science does NOT require any priesthood of literature.
                What does it require in terms of literature or other information available to other scientists?

Comment

What is the origin of radioactive isotopes on the earth?
                  I dont know, it may depend on the particular isotope. Suggest to head to your local university and see if someone there can help you.

Comment

What does it require in terms of literature or other information available to other scientists?
                    We can discuss scientific facts here without the need for any "scientific literature".

We all know why you misdirect in this way.

Comment

I dont know, it may depend on the particular isotope. Suggest to head to your local university and see if someone there can help you.
                      More misdirection.... is there anything that you can actually discuss?

Comment

We can discuss scientific facts here without the need for any "scientific literature".

We all know why you misdirect in this way.
                        Sorta like discussing Christianity without the Bible. Wonder how that would work out?
                        your definition of misdirection is interesting. I request you support your very specific claim and you think I am misdirecting.
                        and who needs all that scientific background anyway.

Comment

Sorta like discussing Christianity without the Bible.
                          That's HILARIOUS. You just made the analogy of your "science literature" to the Bible.

Your holy books.

Comment

• You really missed the point? Thanks, enjoy your life, I have work to do, it is obvious that you cannot back up your specific claim post 142 I think. Until you can do so I suggest you think about making such specific claims. You are welcome to have the last word. I'm done. Go wash your hands.

Comment

You really missed the point? Thanks, enjoy your life, I have work to do, it is obvious that you cannot back up your specific claim post 142 I think. Until you can do so I suggest you think about making such specific claims. You are welcome to have the last word. I'm done. Go wash your hands.
                              You made a funny...

You worship matter and science literature.

Comment

Working...
                              X