This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by godrulz View Post
    How about this? Ghost does not win the Miss Congeniality Award and AMR wins debate by default because it was short-circuited by the ban?
    How about this? Ghost fails, and he should just keep his big mouth shut until such time as he learns what it means to treat all people with the proper courtesy and respect that they deserve as human beings......especially the brethren!!!!!!!

Whatsoever you do to the least of these my brethren, that you do unto me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Guyver View Post
      How about this? Ghost fails, and he should just keep his big mouth shut until such time as he learns what it means to treat all people with the proper courtesy and respect that they deserve as human beings......especially the brethren!!!!!!!

I could second that.
      Know God and make Him known! (YWAM)

They said: "Where is the God of Elijah?"
      I say: "Where are the Elijahs of God?" (Ravenhill "Why Revival Tarries")

Rev. 1:17, 18; Jer. 9:23, 24

"No Compromise!" (Keith Green)

The Pledge: He died for me; I'll live for Him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Guyver View Post

Amen to that....
        The winner of the 2011 Truthsmacker of the Year Award

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums...pictureid=3504

Help Take Back Our Country from Washington D.C.. with the Convention of States

Comment

• Originally posted by rocketman View Post
          Amen to that....
          We should watch what we say since ghost may come back and haunt/hunt us.

Comment

• Sad. I don't even think he was mad at the 1on1 as the rants started first in other posts prior.
            My New Years Resolution: 1 Peter 3:15
            Omniscient without man's qualification. John 1:3 "Nothing"
            Colossians 1:17 "Nothing" John 15:5 "Nothing"
            Mighty, ALL mighty (omnipotent). Revelation 1:8
            No possible limitation Isaiah 40:25 Joshua 24:15
            Infinite (Omnipresent) Psalm 145:3 Hebrews 4:13

? Yep

Now to Him who is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think... Amen. -Ephesians 3:20 & 21

... when I became an adult, I set aside childish ways. Titus 3:10 Ephesians 4:29-32; 5:11

Separation of church and State is not atheism "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights..."

Comment

ghost has told me he doesn't care for me so I really don't care. I have said nothing that I am ashamed of.
              The winner of the 2011 Truthsmacker of the Year Award

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums...pictureid=3504

Help Take Back Our Country from Washington D.C.. with the Convention of States

Comment

• Originally posted by rocketman View Post
                ghost has told me he doesn't care for me so I really don't care. I have said nothing that I am ashamed of.
                We stand before the true Judge in Christ. Ghost is full of hot air and is an accuser of the brethren, in the flesh vs Spirit.

Comment

I don't know, usually his outbursts are just directed at one person. This time he dissed the entire TOL group. I think that might have been his swan song.

But, if not; he's going to need another username and signature. I was thinking we could help him out with some suggestions. Like...

Username: Ghost Again

Signature: Disappearing then ......just disappearing again.

or..

Username: Noso

Signature: Failure; it's what I do.

or

Username: FitsandSputters

Signature: Winning. It isn't everything; it's the only thing. I never do.

or

Username: Spazzo

Signature: Failure is not an option, it's just how I roll.

Those are just a few ideas to help him out if he ever decides to come back here.

Comment

• I'm running out of ideas for Ghost's, Sozo, Sozo Again, Mystery, Door, username; but I still have some signature ideas for him if he ever comes back here.

Reach for the stars; then fail.

If at first you don't succeed; FAIL.

When all else fails.....fail.

When the going gets tough; fail.

Just fail.

Failure; it's easier than winning.

Keep smiling. Then fail.

Hopefully those ideas will offer some perspective. Have to run now. Good day.

Comment

• Dave's main "fault" is that he cares too much about the gospel, and doesn't want to see anyone go to hell. I admire that in the man.
                      Originally posted by Interplanner
                      They can't compete with a real writer and grammar scholar
                      You're too literal to get it.
                      The New Covenant preceded the Old Covenant.

Comment

• Originally posted by SaulToPaul View Post
                        Dave's main "fault" is that he cares too much about the gospel, and doesn't want to see anyone go to hell. I admire that in the man.
                        With respect, STP, while I don't doubt that Dave cares and is driven in his understanding, I don't see that as the fault here. He recognizes his obligation as a worker for Christ and attempts to toil in that field. But his principle fault is that he frequently puts his sense of personal dignity above that mission and exercises a want of control over his tongue in response to perceived slight and even less understandably, disagreement of a less personally directed manner. The things he says in his outrage would never be uttered by the one he represents and shouldn't be in defense of Biblical principle as he sees it. The language he used here is indefensible and unbecoming of a brother in general. More so in relation to any discourse on matters pertaining to the Holy. A man of God should speak as a man of God and his language and conduct must be above reproof or it works to no good end and undermines the faith.

Dave is smart enough and old enough to know that. He chooses his blindness. Even after the rush of anger his response to my objection wasn't to see what moved me to make it and examine his own misconduct, but to focus on how he felt wronged and to lash out at others... That's just not getting the job done.
                        You aren't what you eat, but you're always what you swallow.

Pro-Life

Comment

Dave's main "fault" is that he cares too much about the gospel, and doesn't want to see anyone go to hell. I admire that in the man.
                          Is it his work or His work?
                          My New Years Resolution: 1 Peter 3:15
                          Omniscient without man's qualification. John 1:3 "Nothing"
                          Colossians 1:17 "Nothing" John 15:5 "Nothing"
                          Mighty, ALL mighty (omnipotent). Revelation 1:8
                          No possible limitation Isaiah 40:25 Joshua 24:15
                          Infinite (Omnipresent) Psalm 145:3 Hebrews 4:13

? Yep

Now to Him who is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think... Amen. -Ephesians 3:20 & 21

... when I became an adult, I set aside childish ways. Titus 3:10 Ephesians 4:29-32; 5:11

Separation of church and State is not atheism "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights..."

Comment

Who's Dave? Are we still talking about Ghost?

What do you mean he cares too much about the gospel and doesn't want to see anyone go to hell?

He's told me to go to hell two or three times already.

He's called me and my family a bunch of Christless perverts.

That's not caring too much about the gospel or a person's salvation; it's just a fail.

Comment

• Quote:
                              Originally Posted by SaulToPaul
                              No, his main fault is that he has replaced the gospel with his theories.

The gospel does not entail that we believe what is contained in
                              'ghost's theories of what one must believe to be saved.

He adds things that are not required....and, if you speak of a non essential, and, he does not agree with that particular non essential, according to him, you simply are not saved.

Seems to me alot of people on here do that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Town Heretic View Post
                                I disagree with AMR on any number of things. I don't support the Calvinist view on any number of points that distinguish it, but I have never known him to lie and dislike the easy way in which so many use the term. Men can differ. Men can believe and address a difference and still see it differently.

AMR's position in relation to ghost is his to make and ghost's to counter, as was their agreement. This came as no surprise to either party and both entered into the discourse with their eyes open.

Now I have had my character attacked on more than one occasion. ASCon did it with regularity and I responded without forgetting my responsibility as a member of the Body of Christ to conduct myself within the bounds of decency. Foul language has no place in the mouth of a Christian, especially in the mouth of one defending a particular understanding of the faith. And no, neither does a lie, but a lie in theological circles seems to me to frequently be a matter of investment in a particular context. An absolute misstatement of fact can be set out for all to see and the damage of attempting to perpetrate a fraud will do more against the utterer than it ever did against the unjustly accused.

Comment

Working...
                                X