Wrongly Banned

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Crucifer View Post
    Gee, then Musterion should have been banned a long time ago. I reported him and what became of that?
    I've been called a name like ten times over on here- to be frank I could care less. You're on here attacking me with a group behind you. What's your justification?
    Sorry, but the harasser doesn't accuse the harassee of anything. You lost that battle before you even typed that nonsense
    I know this is hard to understand, but you were doing the provoking.

Comment

I got rid of the sock, Crucifer, because you don't need it. It was the Crucible account that I permabanned for trolling - March 13th, 2017 - text of the message I sent you: Troll--Shutting account down for spamming the forum with racist postings and making sockpuppets for this purpose. I did it from the Mod CP, That is why it isn't in the Woodshed.

Comment

Originally posted by glorydaz View Post
        Keep on bearing false witness, it's all you're good for.
        The day any of you point out an actual troll rather than just slandering people you don't like will be the day Satan serves ice cream in hell.

Comment

The day any of you point out an actual troll rather than just slandering people you don't like will be the day Satan serves ice cream in hell.
          Witty!
          "There is one thing worse than going to Hell. That would be going to Hell and having it be a surprise."
          Terence Mc Lean

[most will be very surprised]

Everyone who has not believed the Gospel of grace is not saved, no matter what else they believe or do.
          By that measure, how many professing Christians are on their way to the Lake of Fire?

Comment

Originally posted by glorydaz View Post
            He knows, he's always known. But if he admits to it, he's gone. So he plays dumb, evades, projects, whines, etc.
            "There is one thing worse than going to Hell. That would be going to Hell and having it be a surprise."
            Terence Mc Lean

Everyone who has not believed the Gospel of grace is not saved, no matter what else they believe or do.
            By that measure, how many professing Christians are on their way to the Lake of Fire?

Comment

Originally posted by Sherman View Post
              I got rid of the sock, Crucifer, because you don't need it. It was the Crucible account that I permabanned for trolling - March 13th, 2017 - text of the message I sent you: Troll--Shutting account down for spamming the forum with racist postings and making sockpuppets for this purpose. I did it from the Mod CP, That is why it isn't in the Woodshed.
              So, from what Sherman said, you used to post as Crucible. Is that correct?

Comment

And Capricorn, I'll wager. There were plenty of times Crucible got ban worthy nasty, though not to death threat level.
                Terence Mc Lean

Comment

Originally posted by musterion View Post
                  And Capricorn, I'll wager. There were plenty of times Crucible got ban worthy nasty, though not to death threat level.
                  "I don't like Crucifer, therefore he must be everyone I don't like who came here around the time"

Eight years of history on here and you think I'm that ill-informed that I'd go on the insufferably elementary tangents he went on?
                  Come on now, I'm more well written than that. And evolved. And informed; I know how you all tinker well enough to not need some lame sock.

Comment

i'd agree - writing style is consistently different

as is the inability to realize when to leave well enough alone

Comment

• Crucicorn
                      Terence Mc Lean

Comment

Working...
                      X