Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Letsargue's parentheses fetish...coincidence or code?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Letsargue's parentheses fetish...coincidence or code?

Hmm.

https://m.mic.com/articles/144228/ec...ine#.ckokXUd3j
    "There is one thing worse than going to Hell. That would be going to Hell and having it be a surprise."
    Terence Mc Lean

[most will be very surprised]

Everyone who has not believed the Gospel of grace is not saved, no matter what else they believe or do.
    By that measure, how many professing Christians are on their way to the Lake of Fire?

Know and "TEACH" O-N-L-Y What Christ SAID About What He Said!!!!!! Nothing ELSE!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 060116
    ---Gal. 4:16.
    ---"Am I therefore become your enemy because I tell you the truth"???

Comment

Comment

I don't understand. He didn't say he wasn't a white supremacist......LA, do you think that Jesus taught that the Jews are bad?

Sent from my SM-N910T using TheologyOnline mobile app

Comment

Originally posted by Letsargue View Post
          Know and "TEACH" O-N-L-Y What Christ SAID About What He Said!!!!!! Nothing ELSE!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 060116
          Don't make me lock this thread, mister man.
          "There is one thing worse than going to Hell. That would be going to Hell and having it be a surprise."
          Terence Mc Lean

Everyone who has not believed the Gospel of grace is not saved, no matter what else they believe or do.
          By that measure, how many professing Christians are on their way to the Lake of Fire?

Comment

iirc, la worked in cypher stuff in the military

Comment

"closed captioning for the Jew-blind"

Comment

Originally posted by JonahofAkron View Post
                I don't understand. He didn't say he wasn't a white supremacist......LA, do you think that Jesus taught that the Jews are bad?[/URL]

( Revelation 2:8-9 KJV ) --//----
                The Scriptures Just Say What They Say: ( Some Were Said TO BE Jews )( AND Were NOT". --//----

(( Esther 3:13 KJV )) --//----

PAUL, DAVID -- 060116

Comment

( Revelation 2:8-9 KJV ) --//----
                  The Scriptures Just Say What They Say: ( Some Were Said TO BE Jews )( AND Were NOT". --//----

(( Ester 3:13 KJV )) --//----

PAUL, DAVID -- 060116
                  I don't get it. Is that a yes? It's definitely not a blatant no.

Comment

I don't get it. Is that a yes? It's definitely not a blatant no.

( Esther 3:13 KJV ) (( "KILL and to Cause to Perish", (( "ALL JEWS" )), ( Both Young and Old, Little Children and Women ) IN ONE DAY: --//-----

PAUL, DAVID -- 060116

Comment

( Esther 3:13 KJV ) (( "KILL and to Cause to Perish", (( "ALL JEWS" )), ( Both Young and Old, Little Children and Women ) IN ONE DAY: --//-----

PAUL, DAVID -- 060116
                      Wow. Not good. This is Haman trying to exterminate the Jews. And that's your response? Are you like Haman? That is not a biblically supported position. Remember how Haman ended. He was impaled. Just saying.

Comment

But They Saved Hitler's Brain.
                        Terence Mc Lean

Comment

Originally posted by ok doser View Post
                          iirc, la worked in cypher stuff in the military
                          So did I. We were called spooks.
                          Terence Mc Lean

Comment

Wow. Not good. This is Haman trying to exterminate the Jews. And that's your response? Are you like Haman? That is not a biblically supported position. Remember how Haman ended. He was impaled. Just saying.

(( PAUL W-A-S KILLED IN Jerusalem In AD70 WITH Most of the JEWS ALSO; - When the North - Destroyed JUDEA And the Temple Of Jerusalem ""A-N-D -- E-N-D-E-D That WORLD / A-G-E!!!!! - I-N ""AD70""!!!!!!!!!!

There - GOD Has NOT GIVEN "A-N-Y-T-H-I-N-G" TO YOUR WORLD By Christ ""S-E-N-S-E""!!!!!! - NOTHING!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 060216

Comment

You're wrong, Paulie.
                              Terence Mc Lean

Comment

Working...
                              X