attack fool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Balder

Fool,

If you enjoy this, there's a particular kind of holy man you may want to visit in India. These guys live in caves, are really fearsome looking, and they insult and abuse whoever comes to visit them. The abuse is their "blessing": if you can take it and not get angry or vindictive, your prayers and requests will be answered...

fool

Hall of Fame
Balder said:
Fool,

If you enjoy this, there's a particular kind of holy man you may want to visit in India. These guys live in caves, are really fearsome looking, and they insult and abuse whoever comes to visit them.
sounds like a low tech version of TOL

Balder

docrob57 said:
I tend not to stink, but I am fat. Not that anyone asked.

I was imagining you as a retired doctor in pastel golf pants. I'll have to start imagining them a couple sizes bigger.

docrob57

Balder said:
I was imagining you as a retired doctor in pastel golf pants. I'll have to start imagining them a couple sizes bigger.

No pastel golf pants. And not retired. Rather, imagine me as a fat unkept professor type. That would be more accurate. And what the heck are you doing imagining me anyway? You aren't one of those are you????

Balder

docrob57 said:
No pastel golf pants. And not retired. Rather, imagine me as a fat unkept professor type. That would be more accurate. And what the heck are you doing imagining me anyway? You aren't one of those are you????
One of what? No, 'fraid not, Doc. I'm happily married, and I'm not one for going on the "down low" either...

I just can't help it, Doc. I used to write novels, and I may get into it again, so I tend to visualize the people I'm talking to on forums like this.

But it turns out that even though I have a fairly active imagination, it isn't often accurate when it comes to this. My images are usually wrong, whenever I bother to check....

fool

Hall of Fame
for some reason I picture Doc wearing a towl.
cause he lives in a sauna.

fool

Hall of Fame
come on people this is an attack thread on TOL !!!!
71 posts ain't gonna do, we got standards to up hold !!!!!
get to work !!!!!

C

cattyfan

Lovejoy said:
Your freakish (and sick) addiction to cheese reveals you for the unholy monster that you are: a Packer's fan.

Hey! Now just you wait a minute! Don't go dragging my team into this!

And step away from the cheese, too :nono:

C

cattyfan

When I saw the title of this thread, I though fool was renting himself out to attack others...like an attack dog.

So,fool...you're deceptive!

fool

Hall of Fame
cattyfan said:
Hey! Now just you wait a minute! Don't go dragging my team into this!

And step away from the cheese, too :nono:
Hasan has got a real big problem with cheese makers.
cheese factories do have a strong oder to them.
so do hogs

fool

Hall of Fame
cattyfan said:
When I saw the title of this thread, I though fool was renting himself out to attack others...like an attack dog.

So,fool...you're deceptive!
that never crossed my mind :doh:

wickwoman

Balder said:
Fool,

If you enjoy this, there's a particular kind of holy man you may want to visit in India. These guys live in caves, are really fearsome looking, and they insult and abuse whoever comes to visit them. The abuse is their "blessing": if you can take it and not get angry or vindictive, your prayers and requests will be answered...

Right after you let the Zen master hit you with a stick.

Balder

Hi, Wicky, mind your p's and q's around Hasan. He may try to associate you in some way with cheesemakers. Ouch!

I'm not sure why. Maybe it's because whenever he's around, it smells like someone cut the cheese...

~ Baldy

p.s. What in the heck are p's and q's anyway?

Status
Not open for further replies.