Conversation with Knight about losing faith

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthur Brain

The real issue is that Doser happened to respond to Knight's post about being banned so often. Doser was bragging about having that distinction. It was funny. No one had posted in this thread since 2016. But when Doser made his little happy dance joke, Town got offended. That's what it boils down to. Stripe wanted him back and then Stripe got banned.

Stripe got banned sure, boo hoo. What he got banned for had nothing to do with TH or any other forum member. That was a mod decision, right? Anyone could have reported Stripe and there'd have been no repercussions unless a mod thought he deserved a ban. Right?

So where does AB figure in? Or does he?

He doesn't, outside of some silly imaginings...

AB jumps in whenever Town is mentioned.

Like this...

:freak:

But not vice versa? Because if not, that's kinda weird .

Then do the math and see why it doesn't add up?

Use an abacus if it makes things easier...

:rain:

glorydaz

i occasionally re-read old threads like this, for fun, for memories of people who are no longer active on the site

and i often find things in those threads worth responding to, things that others might enjoy, that might lead others to give the threads a second look and perhaps generate a continuing conversation

but just as the insane left sees a MAGA hat and assumes racism, some here see my name and make similar false assumptions

it's enough, to me, that they periodically out themselves as insane :)

Right ON, and that's what I've enjoyed about your posts.

You did the banana dance in 2018 and 2019 in response to Knight's post.

Quote Originally Posted by Knight View Post
Lol.... Nobody... and I mean nobody has been banned more than Koban.
Quote Originally Posted by ok doser View Post

Quote Originally Posted by ok doser View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Town Heretic View Post
Comments on the danger of Christians without congregation moved to A Momentary Life (link).

But Town got his panties in a knot and began providing links to his other threads. He simply can't stand the competition. I hope you continue to bring up old threads, doser. I really enjoy them.

glorydaz

Stripe got banned sure, boo hoo. What he got banned for had nothing to do with TH or any other forum member. That was a mod decision, right? Anyone could have reported Stripe and there'd have been no repercussions unless a mod thought he deserved a ban. Right?

Stripe got banned because he wanted Doser to be allowed back in the thread, and he made a joke that Sherman didn't get. That's the way I saw it. Not her fault, and not Stripe's fault, but none of it would happened if Town hadn't pitched a fit to begin with.

Arthur Brain

He's obsessed? You're the one still up at around 2 in the morning, and he's obsessed?

I think you'll find GD is a "she" Musty and yes, she's obsessed and I'm still around at two in the morning. I'll be up for the next hour and a half as well before going to sleep and getting up to start work at half past nine tomorrow morning. How many hours sleep do you need before putting in a shift?

musterion

I think you'll find GD is a "she" Musty and yes, she's obsessed and I'm still around at two in the morning. I'll be up for the next hour and a half as well before going to sleep and getting up to start work at half past nine tomorrow morning. How many hours sleep do you need before putting in a shift?

Irrelevant. I don't crow about how I'm SOOOOO employed when I'm really on the dole.

Arthur Brain

Stripe got banned because he wanted Doser to be allowed back in the thread, and he made a joke that Sherman didn't get. That's the way I saw it. Not her fault, and not Stripe's fault, but none of it would happened if Town hadn't pitched a fit to begin with.

No, he got banned because the moderator deemed he'd breached the rules of the forum so quit trying to blame someone else for it. Heck, I don't whine on when I get banned or try to place the blame on whoever might have reported me so knock it off. You don't agree with the decision for Stripe being banned? Take it up with Sherman.

glorydaz

After what....count them....five complaints about Stripe from your precious Town.

Here's one. The poor Clown is so mistreated. He didn't like Stripe's posts.
I read them...they were fine, but not to Boo Hoo Clown. :baby:

Town Heretic has reported a post.

Reason:
Just a bit of trolling insult, repeated after it is ignored (I'll be reporting that post in a moment) before a third bit of nothing after a second ignore within the thread.

I'd like his posts removed and him locked out of the thread. He's clearly interested only in continuing to advance his personal issues, as he did in the thread I moved my comments from to avoid that sort of thing.

glorydaz

No, he got banned because the moderator deemed he'd breached the rules of the forum so quit trying to blame someone else for it. Heck, I don't whine on when I get banned or try to place the blame on whoever might have reported me so knock it off. You don't agree with the decision for Stripe being banned? Take it up with Sherman.

You have no access to the Woodshed, so save me your yappity yap.

glorydaz

No, Sherman thought Stripe was being disrespectful. I'm certainly not going to blame Sherman, but I don't think she got Stripe's joke here. I thought he was making a joke like "what if..."

Stripe said....

Imagine that. @Sherman decides it's the right thing to do to bring ok doser back, but then has to ban herself because Town Heretic has no self control.

Arthur Brain

After what....count them....five complaints about Stripe from your precious Town.

Here's one. The poor Clown is so mistreated. He didn't like Stripe's posts.
I read them...they were fine, but not to Boo Hoo Clown. :baby:

Reason:
Just a bit of trolling insult, repeated after it is ignored (I'll be reporting that post in a moment) before a third bit of nothing after a second ignore within the thread.

I'd like his posts removed and him locked out of the thread. He's clearly interested only in continuing to advance his personal issues, as he did in the thread I moved my comments from to avoid that sort of thing.

So? He ain't responsible for anyone's ban. Deal with it. Geez, I don't whine on when I've been given one so get a grip.

Arthur Brain

No, Sherman thought Stripe was being disrespectful. I'm certainly not going to blame Sherman, but I don't think she got Stripe's joke here. I thought he was making a joke like "what if..."

Stripe said....

He was spamming threads up with the same tired stuff. I didn't remotely expect him to get a ban but I'm not sorry about it and heck, he'll be back on the forum in no time anyway.

glorydaz

Already conceded that but it's only a mod who has the power to ban so quit blaming anyone else. I don't blame others for my bans on here so maybe you should do the same?

After being primed by Town, Sherman may have misunderstood what Stripe said. She's a great Mod, but she isn't perfect. And Town had already laid into Stripe like he was the devil himself.

I have NEVER EVER seen any evidence of Stripe being disrespectful of the Mods. Heck, I thought he was a mod, himself. He has NO priors, but Town certainly paved the way on this one.

Arthur Brain

After being primed by Town, Sherman may have misunderstood what Stripe said. She's a great Mod, but she isn't perfect. And Town had already laid into Stripe like he was the devil himself.

I have NEVER EVER seen any evidence of Stripe being disrespectful of the Mods. Heck, I thought he was a mod, himself. He has NO priors, but Town certainly paved the way on this one.

Then take it up with Sherman and stop going on about TH being the source of it all. Geez, Stripe's got a ban, so what? He'll get over it won't he?

:AMR:

glorydaz

He was spamming threads up with the same tired stuff. I didn't remotely expect him to get a ban but I'm not sorry about it and heck, he'll be back on the forum in no time anyway.

Reason:
The third post, following a complaint that I have now made formally here for the third time. It's just here to skirt the rules and let me know he'll sit on my thread if it suits him.

One of three posts, the other two containing more direct rules violations, though this one is still a continuation of the trolling started in another thread before he stalked me into this one to offer the repeated insult reported prior.

I'm asking for the three posts to be removed and for Stripe to be banned from this thread.
Forum: . . . and The Rest
Assigned Moderators: N/A

Posted by: Stripe
Original Content:
A momentary discussion.

Oh wow...the same "tired stuff".

That was an adorable response to an otherwise boring thread. I loved it.

glorydaz

Then take it up with Sherman and stop going on about TH being the source of it all. Geez, Stripe's got a ban, so what? He'll get over it won't he?

:AMR:

Sherman has a hard enough job here. I don't hold her responsible for Town's tantrums. I'm taking it right to the source....the Heretic. It's this nonsense that got Doser kicked from a thread and Stripe banned. But you defend him. :nono:

Status
Not open for further replies.