Dear Mr. Knight......it is time for more bannings.

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
From experience comes understanding. There is a difference between knowledge and understanding. For example if you have never been in a car accident you may know a great deal about car accidents but you do not understand certain that happen. That frightful instant when you know its going to happen followed by the emotions at the moment of impact and the aftermath of dealing with the results. These vary depending on many factors so no one can teach you how you will feel, think, react and so forth.

Therefore I propose that 3, 4 or 5 people a day who have never been banned should be banned for a day. Just pick a reason like unnecessarily disruptive and give them the experience. Then they can return and we'll all get to see the reactions. If nothing else it would be both entertaining and educational.:rotfl:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
No experience needed here. Been there, done that ... I'll opt out, TYVM.

Letsargue

From experience comes understanding. There is a difference between knowledge and understanding. For example if you have never been in a car accident you may know a great deal about car accidents but you do not understand certain that happen. That frightful instant when you know its going to happen followed by the emotions at the moment of impact and the aftermath of dealing with the results. These vary depending on many factors so no one can teach you how you will feel, think, react and so forth.

Therefore I propose that 3, 4 or 5 people a day who have never been banned should be banned for a day. Just pick a reason like unnecessarily disruptive and give them the experience. Then they can return and we'll all get to see the reactions. If nothing else it would be both entertaining and educational.:rotfl:

Well, - there is that factor of deliberate foolishness to disrupt, and cause anger, instead of good honest discussion.

Paul – 072012

Memento Mori

Take my word, you do not want to experience a car accident or a banning. Heck receiving an infraction was bad enough. Every time I flip to my CP... Ugh, it makes me cringe.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Random bannings eh?? :think: Has a nice ring to it.

I have a nice little computer program that can spit out names at random. :thumb:

Want to see the first one? Begins with an "E".... ;)

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
I have a nice little computer program that can spit out names at random. :thumb:

Want to see the first one? Begins with an "E".... ;)
My proposal was specifically for those who have never been banned. You know, for the experience and understanding or did you gloss over that part?

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The second begins with "M". :D

My proposal was specifically for those who have never been banned. You know, for the experience and understanding or did you gloss over that part?
I don't know hardly anyone who has never been banned. :idunno:

TomO is one.

Who were you thinking of?

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
Inzl there is not a jealous bone in my body. I nominate you for the very first random ban because .... well because.... I can't think of anyone more deserving of the experience.

NewDay

I think she is jealous of the members in good standing..eh?

How do you become a member in good standing?

It certainly is not by obeying the board rules..not one person on this board has ever lived up to them.

...........and, likewise, I will say, NEVER will.

Every member on this board has at one time or other, been rude/caused unduly or unecessary disruption....those who are blind to that fact, are worse than those who can see it openly, LOL.

Why? Hypocrites.

Edit to add. I received a neg rep from Lighthouse for this post, and was told 'Oh the irony'. He apparantly did not know I included myself in this...as I said.

Last edited:

Letsargue

It certainly is not by obeying the board rules..not one person on this board has ever lived up to them.

Every member on this board has at one time or other, been rude/caused unduly or unecessary disruption....those who are blind to that fact, are worse than those who can see it openly, LOL.

Why? Hypocrites.

Like you have just done???????? - With Peace???

Paul -- 072112

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Why? Hypocrites.
:doh: There are plenty of folks here who do follow the rules of this board and get along quite well here.

Letsargue

No, my point is that all of us do not live up to the rules of this board. Myself included.

Those who think they do keep the rules of this board are self diluded.

Then why don't you talk about something else and stop being the same as the rest of (( Your )) fellow; - whatever you all call yourselves collectively!!! - It can't be "Christian"!!!

Paul -- 072112