What happens at death??

Gurucam

You read what I said!!!
I said what I said!!!!

I don't need an answer from you!!!!!!!

Paul -- 072112

You tell me to read what you said. That is the technique of a lemon used car sales man. You are seeking to detract me into looking at the fenders of the car (i.e. other things), when I am asking very pointedly about the very defective engine and transmission of the car (i.e. the fundamentals of what you are teaching)

You said that people here do not like you. May be it is because you evade fair and direct questions.

That post is not given for only you.

They are simple questions that any sincere seeker of Truth should and would ask.

Your answers to those questions, which ever way you believe to be correct, might just put me and others on the right track. You do not wish to put me and others on the right track?

Your wisdom is not for sharing? Don't you know and preach the way?

You do not want what you perceive to be Christianity to be subjected to KJV N.T. validation?

Note this:

http://mail.bigwestracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68816

Luke.11.52 Woe to you lawyers! For you have taken away the key of knowledge. You did not enter yourselves, and you hindered those who were entering.”

1Thess.2.18 because we wanted to come to you—I, Paul, again and again—but Satan hindered us.

It is Peter who stood in the way of Paul. Wasn't Peter identified to be Satan by Jesus?​

Last edited:

Letsargue

You tell me to read what you said. That is the technique of a lemon used car sales man. You are seeking to detract me into looking at the fenders of the car (i.e. other things), when I am asking very pointedly about the very defective engine and transmission of the car (i.e. the fundamentals of what you are teaching)

You said that people here do not like you. May be it is because you evade fair and direct questions.

That post is not given for only you.

They are simple questions that any sincere seeker of Truth should and would ask.

Your answers to those questions, which ever way you believe to be correct, might just put me and others on the right track. You do not wish to put me and others on the right track?

Your wisdom is not for sharing? Don't you know and preach the way?

You do not want what you perceive to be Christianity to be subjected to KJV N.T. validation?

Paul -- 072112

Gurucam

Paul -- 072112

Note this:

http://mail.bigwestracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68816

God sent the Spirit of Jesus into the hearts or spirits of those under the law so that they might become adopted children of God (re. Galatians: 4 verses: 4 to 7).

John: 16 verse: 7 & 13 - the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth brings All Truth.

The Spirit is the keys to All Truth which is All knowledge

Luke: 11 verse: 52 - Woe to you lawyers! For you have taken away the key of knowledge. You did not enter yourselves, and you hindered those who were entering.”

Lawyers are of the letter, not the Spirit.

1 Thess: 2 verse: 18 - because we wanted to come to you—I, Paul, again and again—but Satan hindered us.

Satan is about the letter. Children of God are about the Spirit of Jesus.

It is Peter who stood in the way of Paul. Wasn't Peter identified to be Satan by Jesus?

Are you being a lawyer? Are you being a man of the letter and not of the Spirit? Are you being a man of intellectual/physical orientation and not intuitive/spiritual orientation?

Peter was a 'lawyer' . . . always suggesting or doing, the intellectually 'wise' thing. And never endorsing that one follow the intuitively discerned direction from the Spirit of Jesus from within one's own heart or spirit. This is exactly what Peter did to become identified to be Satan by Jesus. Up to this day Peter & Co. are about laws and canons. They do not endorse that one follow the intuitively discerned direction from the Spirit of Jesus from within one's own heart or spirit.

Indeed it is not given by Jesus and God for Peter to endorse that one follow the intuitively discerned direction from the Spirit of Jesus from within one's own heart or spirit. That commission was given to Paul who has such an experience. However Peter being Satan and unaware, pronounced erroneously and Antichrist-ly (like a false prophet who came in Jesus' name) that his commission and that of Paul was the same. Then Peter proceed to deny that anyone should be led directly, individually and intuitively by the Spirit of Jesus, the mind of who must be discerned within one's own heart. He told every one that they must go through him. He promoted that he knows and he directs. He usurped the God given mission of Jesus in His Spirit. This was the commission given by Jesus to Paul. Paul and his commission was totally eroded by Satan Peter in accordance with 1 Thess: 2 verse: 18

Paul commission was undermined and buried by Peter and remained almost totally unknown on earth, among the many called to Christianity, for all of the past 2000 odd years.

Peter was (spiritually) dead and therefore Satan and he proceed to bury other (spiritually) dead people in accordance with Jesus instruction, 'let the dead bury their dead'. They did not recognize or follow Jesus in his second coming, i.e. in His Spirit which God sent into their hearts so that they might become adopted children of God.

Do not be defending Peter you will be buried by him. Leave him behind as a bad experience and become liberated. Embrace the Spirit of Jesus from within your own heart. That Spirit is now Lord. That Spirit must and will guide you into every thing. To be led unconditionally into your works by the Spirit of Jesus is the only path to salvation and deliverance. You will find the Spirit of Jesus within your own heart, search there and you will discern what His Spirit has in mind for you to pray for, say and do. Expect that this Spirit will have you transgress the law, the commandments, Peter's canons, other ideals and laws of scriptures and all ideals and laws of society, morality and religiosity. You must simply obey the Spirit of Jesus as discerned within your heart, unconditionally. However do not transgress the laws of the land.

Peter & Co. are appointed to Jesus' Satanic church where He send people to have them stop their blaspheming (of the Spirit) ways so that their spirits may be saved in the day of our lord Jesus in accordance with 1 Corinthians: 5 verse: 5 and 1 Timothy: 1 verse: 20.

Do you discern that Peter & Co. are stopping anyone from denying and blaspheming the Spirit? Look at you. You are so unaware of Paul's commission. You probably misguidedly and erroneously believe that Paul's commission is the same as Peter's commission.

Last edited:

Letsargue

And awaited appearing and return of Jesus.

Titus 2:13

Is this what you are presenting that's proving me wrong??

I think the idea is that if you are a Christian, you are at least wise enough to prove such as I, wrong; being you're much more wise and knowlegable than I am about the Truth.

(( Why can't you JUST prove me wrong )) instead of beating around your burning bush with your own garbage that you present without being asked???? - I didn't ask for your false doctrine, but asked you to prove me wrong ((( If you are a Christian ))) - Is that too much for such a wizard as you??????

Paul -- 072212

Gurucam

King James Version (KJV)
13 Looking for that blessed [size=+1]hope[/size], and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;

To look forward in hope is to look forward not for what a man see but what he cannot see. This is confirmed in:

Romans:
8:24 For we are saved by [size=+1]hope[/size]: but hope that is seen is not hope: for what a man seeth, why doth he yet hope for?

8:25 But if we [size=+1]hope[/size] for that we see not, then do we with patience wait for it.

8:26 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.

8:27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

Titus 2:13 King James Version (KJV) when informed by Romans: 8 verses: 23 to 27 & Galatians: 4 verses: 4 to 7 says:

13 Looking for that blessed [size=+1]hope[/size], and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ in His unseen Spirit . . . . which God sent into the hearts of those under the law so that they might become adopted children of God.

Those who had the first fruit of the Spirit (re. Romans: 8 verse: 23), which is a heart that is no longer waxed gross, waited in hope for the second coming of Jesus, for the adoption. That is Jesus in His Spirit, which God sent into the hearts of those under the law so that they might become adopted children of God.​

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

King James Version (KJV)
13 Looking for that blessed [size=+1]hope[/size], and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;

To look forward in hope is to look forward not for what a man see but what he cannot see.....
(Gurucam post edited for brevity.)

16 Therefore we do not lose heart, but though our outer man is decaying, yet our inner man is being renewed day by day. 17 For momentary, light affliction is producing for us an eternal weight of glory far beyond all comparison, 18 while we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen; for the things which are seen are temporal, but the things which are not seen are eternal. 2 Corinthians 4:16-18 (NASB)​

Psalmist

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Is this what you are presenting that's proving me wrong??

I think the idea is that if you are a Christian, you are at least wise enough to prove such as I, wrong; being you're much more wise and knowlegable than I am about the Truth.

(( Why can't you JUST prove me wrong )) instead of beating around your burning bush with your own garbage that you present without being asked???? - I didn't ask for your false doctrine, but asked you to prove me wrong ((( If you are a Christian ))) - Is that too much for such a wizard as you??????

Paul -- 072212
Prove/proving you wrong, you Letsargue will be your own undoing.

BTW ... Your knowlegable at least spell it right, it is knowledgeable

You know that "beating around your bush or beating around the bush" is a vulgarity.

Without being asked, does TOL require special permission to post.

My false doctrine, prove it from a post, prove it from scripture in a post, prove in a post reference ... Prove it.

Am I a Christian, yes.

Wizard? That refers to witchcraft. And you are inferring and or implying that I'm wizard and or dealing in witchcraft, and that Letsagrue is a lie and a false accusation.

I understand that this thread and posting in the Back Alley, a place of no holds barred, a get-with-it all out lets have a slug fest. But your term referring to "such a wizard as you" is over the line violation.

Letsargue

You know that "beating around your bush or beating around the bush" is a vulgarity.

My false doctrine, prove it from a post, prove it from scripture in a post, prove in a post reference ... Prove it.

Am I a Christian, yes.

Wizard? That refers to witchcraft. And you are inferring and or implying that I'm wizard and or dealing in witchcraft, and that Letsagrue is a lie and a false accusation.

I understand that this thread and posting in the Back Alley, a place of no holds barred, a get-with-it all out lets have a slug fest. But your term referring to "such a wizard as you" is over the line violation.

((( That doesn't prove me wrong ))!!!!!!

Paul -- 072212

Gurucam

(Gurucam post edited for brevity.)

16 Therefore we do not lose heart, but though our outer man is decaying, yet our inner man is being renewed day by day. 17 For momentary, light affliction is producing for us an eternal weight of glory far beyond all comparison, 18 while we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen; for the things which are seen are temporal, but the things which are not seen are eternal. 2 Corinthians 4:16-18 (NASB)​

Indeed.

For clarity I would like to post:

Titus 2:13 (KJV)
Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;

Romans: 8:24
For we are saved by hope: but hope that is seen is not hope: for what a man seeth, why doth he yet hope for?

Romans: 8:23
And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, to wit, the redemption of our body.

These three revelations speak of looking forward in hope for the same thing. To look forward in hope is to look forward not for what a man see but what he cannot see. This is confirmed in: Romans: 8:24. This confirms that when one look with hope, in accordance with Titus 2:13, one is not looking for Jesus in a physical body but in His Spirit.

Romans: 8:23 goes on to tell us that 'adoption' is what is hoped for.

Galatians: 4 verses: 4 to 7 confirms what adoption is being spoken about. God sent the Spirit of Jesus into the hearts of those under the law, so that they might become adopted children of God.

Romans: 8:26 follows up on Romans: 8 verses: 23 to 25 and confirms that when one searches one's heart to know precisely what the Spirit of Jesus has in mind for one to pray for say and do and one is led into one's works by this (re. Romans: 8 verse: 14) one becomes a child of God.

Therefore one is waiting on hope for the second coming of Jesus in His Spirit which can bring those with the first fruit of the Spirit into adoption as children of God.

This is a literal quote of Romans: 8:26 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.

[size=+1]This is the final conclusion: It is clear from KJV N.T. revelations that Titus 2:13 of the King James Version (KJV): which says:

"Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;"
means: "Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ in His Spirit and not in a flesh and bone body."[/size]

[size=+1]What ever else one might choose to add to the above must not distract from this conclusion which is absolutely supported by KJV N.T revelations because billions erroneously and misguidedly believe that the second coming of Jesus is in the flesh and this is still to happen. Fact is Jesus has long returned, the second time, in His Spirit. They are absolutely wrong on two counts. They are wrong about how He is coming the second time and they are wrong about when he is coming the second time.

Fact is Jesus returned the second time 2000 odd years ago, in His Spirit. This is when God sent the Spirit of Jesus into the hearts of those under the law so that they might become adopted children of God (Galatians: 4 verses: 4 to 7) . Since then the Lord is that Spirit (re. 2 Corinthians: 3 verse: 17)

To deny this is to blasphemy the Spirit. This is based on literal revelations from the very scriptures which is 'absolutely dear' to those who error seriously about the second coming of Jesus. They are actually blaspheming the very scriptures which they want to elevate above all things. Seem that they are not seeking Truth. They are on ego trips and blasphemy trips.

Peter is failing to deliver, very badly. Many are called to his church but the very great majority (all but a few) fail to make it. Peter was confirmed by Jesus to be Satan and given a church to serve Him (i.e. Jesus), for Jesus did need a satanic church. Such people (who blasphemy) are sent, by Jesus and God, to Satan/Peter, so that they might stop their blaspheming ways in accordance with 1 Timothy: 1 verse: 20 and 1 Corinthians: 5 verse: 5. We have the very great majority (all but a few) of those called to traditional Christianity, blaspheming the scriptures and the Spirit. Traditional Christianity describes all the millions of churches which passes for Christian churches on earth. All the fundamentals of traditional Christianity are (erroneous) ideas from Peter & Co.

Clearly Peter & Co. were not able to contain blasphemy of scriptures and the Spirit in accordance with 1 Timothy: 1 verse: 20 and 1 Corinthians: 5 verse: 5, in fact they seemed to have fueled it. Let us face the fact, Peter was always a 'foolish man', i.e. foolish about the ways of Jesus and God.

Paul was spiritually actualized and also in direct intuitive communion with Jesus in His Spirit and was informed through this path way. Paul (and only Paul) knew Jesus in His Spirit. Therefore, Paul and only Paul knew Truth. [/size]

Jesus identified Peter to be Satan and the very great majority of those called (to Christianity), i.e. all but a few, denied Jesus' confirmation and embraced Peter as their source for Truth. Is it any wonder why Jesus' prophesied: many are called and few chosen?

Last edited:

Psalmist

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
((( That doesn't prove me wrong ))!!!!!!

Paul -- 072212

There you prove you cannot prove it; because you answer no questions, nor defend your charges against others real or false, nor show the posts, Bible verses or references. Because you cannot, will not, you are like waterless clouds and winds that have no direction, only to (((whatever))) and call other fools, idiots, ignorant ignoramuses, devoid of any knowledge, and unable to learn.

:e4e:

Last edited:

Letsargue

There you prove you cannot prove it; because you answer no questions, nor defend your charges against others real or false, nor show the posts, Bible verses or references. Because you cannot, will not, you are like waterless clouds and winds that have no direction, only to (((whatever))) and call other fools, idiots, ignorant ignoramuses, devoid of any knowledge, and unable to learn.

Are you SOOO void of Knowledge to think that that ( Proves me wrong )???????

Hey smart guy!!!!! - Read my Threads!!!!!

(((( That’s what they ( ALL ) do, and are ))))!!!!

They ( Prove ) you wrong, and ( answer ) every question any smarter than God will ask me; - so you’re talking out of your ((( WANTS ))), not Truth, or what is!!!!!!!!!

Go back and hide with the rest of your kind, until you have something to ((( challenge me with )))!!!!

Paul 080112

Letsargue

Am I a Christian, yes.

That's just how absolute, and totally unlearned about (( Anything )) of God you ( ARE )!!!!!

(((( Wizard )))) refers to a (( Wise )) Person!!!!! - It's just like some of you false teachers to teach that the Wise men of God were (( Witches ))!! -- Of course antichrist will call a Wizard a Witch, but that in itself is Witchcraft!! - "Witches" are "Witches", not ( Wizards ), and fools are fools, and not truly wizards, but of the craft of lying like Witches!!!!!!

It's too easy to prove fools wrong, but ( You ), you cannot prove me wrong!!!!!!! -- DO it, and quit giving lip service to "Hate" and nothing else!!!!!! --- Try the "Word of Truth" for once in your ~??christian~ life!!

Paul -- 080112

Letsargue

Looks like you can't respond to mine; - so I'll respond to yours again!!

“God”, “Divine”, and (( “Wizard” )) are just three words used in the Scriptures that some of you unlearned ( ones ), use for just one side of ( "A" ) (( Divinity ))!!
Satan is the (((( GOD )))) of your world, and any person who is (( “Wise” )) in his own Godliness ( “OR” ) Ungodliness, is a (( Wizard )), and a Witch or a Christian can call upon their God for its knowledge!! --- Thus, the Wizards Divine Knowledge from their spirit!!

Jesus and Jesus’ father Joseph, were both wise men, referring that they were (( Wizards )) of the Gifts that were given them. – Jesus was also a ( Carpenter ). – Not a builder of little tables and cabinets, But,>-- Song of Solomon 7:1 KJV ----//-- Do I have to explain that verse to you, - now that you are SOO Wise?????

Prove that to be wrong!!!!

Paul – 080112