toldailytopic: Who do you think would make a good TOL moderator?

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
I'm thinking Bybee, who can remain civil and rational even while strongly disagreeing.

And she's got just enough fire to deal with mean people.

Perfect.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Bybee would be a wonderful moderator. She is kind, wise and fair.

Gurucam

Amoung the Christians here we have the Protestants and The Catholics, the Trins and the none Trins, The pre and post Tribs, the Opens and the Closed, the dispensationalists (who will tell you that everyone is one they just have't picked one to defend and their WRONG if they pick one different then them).
The YECs and the OECs
The Pro Choice Christians and the Anti Abortion Atheists.
Patriots and Commies.
Granite believes in an afterlife and one of the UK people doesn't like Mustard?
Who the hell doesn't like mustard?

Is it possible that you meant to post:

Amoung the none Christians here we have the Protestants and The Catholics, the Trins and the none Trins, The pre and post Tribs, the Opens and the Closed, the dispensationalists (who will tell you that everyone is one they just have't picked one to defend and their WRONG if they pick one different then them).
The YECs and the OECs
The Pro Choice Christians and the Anti Abortion Atheists.
Patriots and Commies.
Granite believes in an afterlife and one of the UK people doesn't like Mustard?
Who the hell doesn't like mustard?

Is this what one is meant to understand? How can so many various things be Christian? How can so many various things be the straight and narrow path?

Is a good moderator on a Christian forum, one who can understand and accept this possibility? i.e. that all of those can actually be none Christian.

[size=+]Should not a good moderator on a Christian forum be one who is absolutely open to and absolutely supportive of, the search for Truth as confirmed in the KJV N.T.[/size]?

Bearing in mind that the basis of Christianity is Truth. And one is seeking a moderator for a Christian forum. And that many are called and few chosen.

What indeed is the prime directive? . . . . Is it to go where few men (i.e. chosen few) have gone before, for Truth?​

Last edited:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
A Christian conservative whose ideals are like Knight and his moderators is the only option.

Inzl Kett gets my vote.