Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

toldailytopic: Generally speaking does the Islamic religion encourage or discourage t

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chrysostom View Post
    and that is a threat
    A 16 years old child can't threat anyone.

I am just making you aware of what you are doing, in position of a leftist Muslim.

(I though I was clear )
    in houses which Allah has ordered to be raised and that His name be mentioned therein; exalting Him within them in the morning and the evenings

Comment

Originally posted by Town Heretic View Post

Again, if 1.6 billion people believe in violent means the world is a bonfire.
      another threat
      a voice crying in the wilderness :chrysost:

Comment

Originally posted by Mulla Sadra View Post

I am just making you aware of what you are doing, in position of a leftist Muslim.

(I though I was clear )
        the real question is

what are you doing?

Comment

she is a good writer
          have read many of her books
          but
          she is way too apologetic when it comes to Islam
          and
          it won't surprise me when I hear she has converted to Islam
          and
          she will do it to punish the Church
          I absolutely agree. I had the same thought!

Comment

(I though I was clear )
            You are very clear.

Comment

the real question is

what are you doing?
              me ?
              or you ?
              in houses which Allah has ordered to be raised and that His name be mentioned therein; exalting Him within them in the morning and the evenings

Comment

another threat
                It wasn't remotely or by any reasonable stretch of imagination a threat, let alone another. It was a rational observation and one for which you appear to be without honest answer.

There's a shock.
                You aren't what you eat, but you're always what you swallow.

Pro-Life

Comment

me ?
                  or you ?
                  you

Comment

Originally posted by bybee View Post
                    You are very clear.
                    Yes, I am.

Makes you wonder. (maybe the Muslim word under my avatar make me ambiguous, but still ....!)

Comment

Originally posted by Town Heretic View Post
                      It wasn't remotely or by any reasonable stretch of imagination a threat, let alone another. It was a rational observation and one for which you appear to be without honest answer.

There's a shock.
                      Easily, Because he wanted to flip my sentence as threat, and when he saw a (heretic) write same exact sentence, he couldn't but accuse you simultaneously, or he would be in contradiction.

Comment

you
                        I am doing many things including the thought that your profile name is like (chlorophyll) and with all green lettering, it makes me smile.

What are you doing ?

Comment

I am doing many things including the thought that your profile name is like (chlorophyll) and with all green lettering, it makes me smile.

What are you doing ?
                          I'm asking you questions
                          what are you doing here?

we don't need you here to convince us Islam is a religion of peace

we need you with your people to explain Islam is a religion of peace

Comment

I'm asking you questions
                            Oh, sorry, didn't know that !

what are you doing here?
                            I am here as any other person, to post and comment

we don't need you here to convince us Islam is a religion of peace

we need you with your people to explain Islam is a religion of peace
                            And I tell you I am in no (need) to do any of those, Yes, I am in the hobby to discuss, and do believe it is a religion of peace (that's why I am still in it).

But I doubt the (need) of yours, because the Religion is quite straight about peace in the other 6113 verse, but you like to mature your passion of not accepting but the 119 during War verses. (and no Muslim accept but the whole 6232 verse). This is enough as an explanation for those in need of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Knight View Post
                              The TheologyOnline.com TOPIC OF THE DAY for May 3rd, 2013 05:00 AM

toldailytopic: Generally speaking does the Islamic religion encourage or discourage terrorism by it's adherents?

From what I know and have seen it is mostly discouraged but like even Christianity, they have their own KKK.

But in your hearts revere Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect. 1 Peter 3:15 (NIV)
                              Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a worker who does not need to be ashamed and who correctly handles the word of truth. 2 Tim 2:15 (NIV)
                              For this very reason, make every effort by your faith to produce virtue, by virtue knowledge, 6 by knowledge self-control, by self-control steadfastness, by steadfastness godliness, 7 by godliness brotherly affection, and by brotherly affection love. 8 For if you possess these qualities in increasing measure, they will make you effective and productive in your knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ. 2 Peter 1:5-8 (NIV)

Comment

But I doubt the (need) of yours, because the Religion is quite straight about peace in the other 6113 verse, but you like to mature your passion of not accepting but the 119 during War verses. (and no Muslim accept but the whole 6232 verse). This is enough as an explanation for those in need of it.
                                but far too many Muslims don't see it that way
                                and
                                I don't see people like you trying to change their minds

Comment

Working...
                                X