toldailytopic: Generally speaking does the Islamic religion encourage or discourage t

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Ma'am, I know what you think (you elaborated it and was clear about it) and I don't have a problem with you.

I am asking the one who said he observed.

Chrysostom, do you affirm what bybee says ?

yes but I would add that the so called peaceful Muslims do nothing about those who are not

Mulla Sadra

books, tv, internet, etc

is that what you mean by tools?

So you didn't observe Most of Muslims on Earth by yourself but by tools far from you ? (Books you didn't write, TV you didn't talk in, Information on Internet you read from people and didn't write.... etc).

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
So you didn't observe Most of Muslims on Earth by yourself but by tools far from you ? (Books you didn't write, TV you didn't talk in, Information on Internet you read from people and didn't write.... etc).

that is all we have to go on
but
I have been in many countries that have a significant Muslim presence
and
I have been in their homes

xAvarice

BANNED
Banned
Can you quote the passages where it does so?

Didn't think so. :)

I also answer my own questions before people can respond, it's the most reliable path to truth.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
I may have missed a few
but
that is not important

we have enough of them to see the trouble Islam has caused

Mulla Sadra

I may have missed a few
but
that is not important

we have enough of them to see the trouble Islam has caused

Please, Don't change your answers too much, I don't like to do conclusion on an answer you don't mean (I don't want to be unjust with you).

How Battles you have read of relate to Islam ?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
you don't need the whole history

you just need to look at all the wars that have involved Islam

have you looked at them?
You mean like the Crusades?

What about the Christian 30 Years War that decimated the population of Europe like a plague? It's not the faith, but certain adherents in certain concentrations.

Again, do the math. It isn't hard, only inconvenient for you.

Mulla Sadra

What about the Christian 30 Years War that decimated the population of Europe like a plague? It's not the faith, but certain adherents in certain concentrations.

Wait ..........

He might have some right within .

xAvarice

BANNED
Banned

But if they do not share the same God as you (since both can't be true), then their religion only serves as an excuse waiting for anyone to oppress and to fleece.

If their religion doesn't grant any supernatural morality or benefit - then what purpose does it truly have or advantage over any other book?

moparguy

Yes, the quran, hadith, sira, and sunnah all encourage jihad by the sword.

This is even more obvious when you learn of naskh/abrogation and learn which verses came last and abrogated the most earlier verses.

The hadiths, sunnah, and sira merely serve to nail the coffin shut on the topic.

The bare bones of the pro-terrorist view of the islamic teachings, as I understand it, springs from the fact that in the holy texts of islam, EVERYONE is born as a muslim - so those who are not currently muslims have apostatized, and apostates under sharia can never be considered innocents, so the death of non-muslims is perfectly ok.

Mulla Sadra

Yes, the quran, hadith, sira, and sunnah all encourage jihad by the sword.

This is even more obvious when you learn of naskh/abrogation and learn which verses came last and abrogated the most earlier verses.

The hadiths, sunnah, and sira merely serve to nail the coffin shut on the topic.

The bare bones of the pro-terrorist view of the islamic teachings, as I understand it, springs from the fact that in the holy texts of islam, EVERYONE is born as a muslim - so those who are not currently muslims have apostatized, and apostates under sharia can never be considered innocents, so the death of non-muslims is perfectly ok.

1- Naskh actually deleted some of the War verses not visa-versa.
2-You are making a loud fallacy of mixing "Islam" as supplication to God, and "Islam" as a religion.
3- BTW, Sira if not authenticated by Hadeeth is not a proof in Islamic Traditional Sciences, to separate them is one of the known mis-understandings of those who share their hatred of Islam.