Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

toldailytopic: How do you celebrate Earth Day?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• toldailytopic: How do you celebrate Earth Day?

The TheologyOnline.com TOPIC OF THE DAY for April 22nd, 2013 10:02 AM

Take the topic above and run with it! Slice it, dice it, give us your general thoughts about it. Everyday there will be a new TOL Topic of the Day.
    If you want to make suggestions for the Topic of the Day send a Tweet to @toldailytopic or @theologyonline or send it to us via Facebook.
    Also be sure to.... Join TOL on Facebook | Follow TOL on Twitter
    TOL Newbies CLICK HERE or....upgrade your TOL today!

Originally posted by Knight View Post
    The TheologyOnline.com TOPIC OF THE DAY for April 22nd, 2013 10:02 AM

Take the topic above and run with it! Slice it, dice it, give us your general thoughts about it. Everyday there will be a new TOL Topic of the Day.
    If you want to make suggestions for the Topic of the Day send a Tweet to @toldailytopic or @theologyonline or send it to us via Facebook.
    I burn tires in the back yard...You know...To keep them out of the landfills.
    Destroy another fetus now, we don't like children anyhow, I've seen the future baby......... It is Murder.
    ~Leonard Cohen

sigpic

“If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun.”
    ~Dalai Lama XIV

Comment

I travel to another planet.

Comment

I shoot the pidgeons (i.e. rats with wings) in my yard and off my roof.

I cook up some steak and drive my AMERICAN-MADE truck to and from all the the places I need to go.

I teach my children that man-made global warming is a fallacy, just like leprechauns and unicorns.

I show my children that G-d is in charge of all things and that He loves them. I tell them that He will take care of and protect them, because He died for them.

That's how I celebrate Earth Day.
        The Author of all watches over me, and I have a fine horse.

Abortion is murder. Period.

Comment

I don't acknowledge any such thing.
          Jer 23:5 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD[YHVH], that I will raise unto David a righteous Branch, and a King shall reign and prosper, and shall execute judgment and justice in the earth.
          Jer 23:6 In his days Judah shall be saved, and Israel shall dwell safely: and this is his name whereby he[the Branch] shall be called, THE LORD[YHVH] OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS.

Comment

I'm gonna go start my car and let it run all day.
            Also be sure to.... Join TOL on Facebook | Follow TOL on Twitter
            TOL Newbies CLICK HERE or....upgrade your TOL today!

Comment

I plan on spraying 5 cans of aerosol hair spray out the window while driving down the highway.
              "The most terrifying words in the English language are 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.'" - Ronald Reagan

Check out the "rightest" of all right wing moms. FarRightMom

Upgrade your TOL membership.

Comment

Go green...Plant a tree hugger!
                "The most terrifying words in the English language are 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.'" - Ronald Reagan

Check out the "rightest" of all right wing moms. FarRightMom

Upgrade your TOL membership.

Comment

Originally posted by Knight View Post
                  I'm gonna go start my car and let it run all day.
                  I think I'll pile something stinky and nasty in my fireplace and let it burn all day. The smoke plume will be my statement about Eliminate All References To Him (God) Day

June is Gay Pride Month.Tolerance and diversity? ☞ More like tolerate perversity.☠

Comment

slap a hippie/liberal

Comment

Originally posted by resurrected View Post
                      slap a hippie/liberal
                      Now, now.

No slapping! We must hold hands, praise the Earth, and sing songs of love.

(If you have a Carebear stuffed animal, it would be a good idea to bring that along as well. A wreath of laurel in your hair is also highly recommended.)
                      The Author of all watches over me, and I have a fine horse.

Abortion is murder. Period.

Comment

light the Cuyahoga on fire for old times sake?

Comment

We're going to have a cookout over a bonfire in my back yard.
                          They that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength. They shall mount up with wings as eagles. -- Isaiah 40:31

Vegetarian - Indian word for lousy hunter

sigpic

Comment

Nothing in particular. Perhaps wonder why some people are hostile to it.

Is there an 'earthy' beer to drink?

Comment

Originally posted by kmoney View Post
                              Nothing in particular. Perhaps wonder why some people are hostile to it.
                              It is an attempt to steal money.

Originally posted by xAvarice View Post
                              I travel to another planet.
                              When you get there, stay.
                              Jesus saves completely. http://www.climatedepot.com/ http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

Titus 1

For there are many insubordinate, both idle talkers and deceivers, especially those of the circumcision, whose mouths must be stopped

Ephesians 5

11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them. 12 For it is shameful even to speak of those things which are done by them in secret

Comment

Working...
                              X